Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.01.2020 03:41
The Gators (4-1, 2-1 Southeastern Conference) Antworten

World champion Lewis Hamilton joined Sky F1s Natalie Pinkham for a live Facebook chat on Wednesday at Mercedes Brackley base. The full chat is available to watch in the video above, with some of the key topics below.Lewis Hamilton on...Qualifying changesWeve got 18 more races - there is no reason why we cant try a different thing each week. We can make small subtle changes and make small steps but at the moment, we arent making any steps.I think the fans have great ideas and ultimately the fans are the ones that are watching. I remember growing up watching the sport and year after year after year, it was the same and it can be boring. You want it to be a bit more exciting.Poor startsI had the best start of the whole grid in China. I really did have the best start out of everyone, just I started last, I just found out. Like us on Facebook Like the Sky Sports F1 Facebook page to get the latest F1 news direct to your timeline Post F1 careerI dont want to be a commentator or stay and be in the sport, it is just not for me. It has been my opinion for a long time. I feel like there is a lot of people who are still in the sport, they just cant let go, Im like let go already.Me personally, Ive been racing two thirds of my life so no doubt Im going to be missing it, but Im not going to come back. I dont want to come back and watch someone else drive the car I was driving. There is so much other stuff I can do.Reliability problemsI dont think we have any frailties. Ultimately we are pushing the car to the limit, weve had the best reliability out of everybody over the last couple of years. Weve had one weekend where two things went wrong and I think they are relatively quick fixes, we understood them. I think the car is pretty solid otherwise.My side has just been a bit unfortunate.FerrariI think theyve showed their hand like we have showed our hand. I think they have pushed their car to the limit just like we have, but we have more to come and Im sure they have more to come. If they have as much as us to come or if we have as much as them to come, time will tell.Dont miss the F1 Report on Wednesday at 8:30pm on Sky Sports F1 for full analysis of an action-packed Chinese Grand Prix at the Shanghai International Circuit. Natalie Pinkham is joined in the studio by Marc Priestley and Alex Lynn. Also See: F1 gossip column Stats point to Rosberg title Cheap Vans Shoes For Sale . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. Vans Slip On Cheap . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. http://www.vanssalestore.com/vans-sk8-clearance.html . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. Vans Shoes Clearance Sale . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. Vans Sk8 Low Sale . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida quarterback Luke Del Rio will start Saturday against Missouri, returning to the lineup after missing two games with a sprained left knee.Coach Jim McElwain said Monday that Del Rio would have played last week against LSU, a game that got postponed indefinitely because of Hurricane Matthew.McElwain says: We were prepared to play him [last] week. Well play him again, obviously, moving forward as we go.Del Rio injured his knee Sept. 117 on a low hit against North Texas.dddddddddddd He missed road games against Tennessee and Vanderbilt. The Gators (4-1, 2-1 Southeastern Conference) went 1-1 without him and managed just 338 yards and 20 points in their last six quarters.Del Rio has thrown for 762 yards, with six touchdowns and two interceptions, in three starts. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz