Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.01.2020 08:51
Buckeyes are a different animal this week.Its going to be a great challenge for us, especially going up to their place, said Mo Antworten

PARIS -- Serena Williams came from behind in the third set Tuesday and advanced to the French Open semifinals for the first time since 2003 when she defeated Svetlana Kuznetsova 6-1, 3-6, 6-3. Williams had been beaten the last four times she reached the French Open quarterfinals, most recently in 2010. The 15-time Grand Slam champion, who is ranked No. 1, won her only Roland Garros title in 2002. "I just got tired of losing in the quarters," she said. "I was so determined to get through that, and I really, really, really, really wanted it more than I think anyone. So I think that kind of helped." Against Kuznetsova, Williams overcame an inconsistent serve, erratic groundstrokes and a 2-love deficit in the final set, winning five consecutive games and then closing the victory with a forehand winner and a scream. "Yes!" she hollered. It was the first real test of the tournament for Williams, who lost 10 games after losing a total of 10 games in her four earlier matches. She laughed at herself, screamed at herself, violently shook her unco-operative racket and cocked it over her head, threatening to fling it before she changed her mind. Williams finally found a way out of her funk -- and into the semifinals. She extended her career-best winning streak to 29 consecutive matches. In a post-match on-court interview, Williams seemed spent. "Im very happy to have won this quarterfinal because the whole night I was afraid of my quarterfinal match," she told the crowd in French. "It was a very tough match today, but its good for me because, I dont know, but its very good. I am exhausted." Kuznetsova said strained an abdominal muscle early in the tournament, which hampered her serve, but her aggressive returns kept pressure on Williams. "I did push her to the limit I think today, even without my serve," Kuznetsova said. "I was serving like, I dont know, a grandmother." Williams is the first American woman to reach the French Open semifinals since Jennifer Capriati in 2004. Her opponent Thursday will be 2012 runner-up Sara Errani, who advanced by beating No. 4 Agnieszka Radwanska 6-4, 7-6 (6). Williams is 5-0 against Errani. Air Max 270 Homme Soldes . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. Air Max 97 Grossiste . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup. http://www.chaussurepascherchine.fr/grossiste-balenciaga.html . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. Air Max 270 React Soldes . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. Fausse Yeezy 700 Pas Cher . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. COLUMBUS, Ohio -- After Ohio State cruised to a 77-10 victory over Bowling Green in the season opener last Saturday, it stands to reason that coach Urban Meyer would be pretty pleased with the performance.Meyer was happy but not overly impressed with the blowout against the school that gave him his head coaching start.I thought our guys played pretty good. I think it was good, not great, Meyer said.It would be difficult to convince most Buckeyes fans that Ohio State was not great in the Ohio Stadium opener. The point total was the highest in Meyers 15 years as a head coach, and the offense set a school record with 776 total yards.And then there was quarterback J.T. Barrett being named the Big Ten offensive player of the week after passing for 349 yards and six touchdowns and rushing for one score against the Falcons. Those are video-game numbers.But Meyer and the No. 4 Buckeyes are quickly putting that game in the rear-view mirror and turning their attention to Tulsa, the second nonconference opponent on the schedule. The two teams meet for the first time Saturday (3:30 p.m., ABC) at Ohio Stadium.The Golden Hurricane (1-0) are the first of two straight opponents from Oklahoma that the Buckeyes face. The following Saturday, Ohio State goes on the road to take on No. 14 Oklahoma.Tulsa, which plays in the American Athletic Conference, opened its season last week with a 45-10 victory at San Jose State.Meyer is expecting a tougher test from Tulsa than Bowling Green. The Golden Hurricane are coached by former Baylor offensive coordinator Phillip Montgomery, which means Ohio State is preparing to face a wide-open spread attack that mixes passing with a decent running game.I think when you hear spread, its about numbers, Meyer said. So I think that part is similar (to Ohio States offense). ... But the identity is were going to line up and hammer the football and run the ball. And we expect to lead the conference or be close to the lead in rushing offense.I cant speak to what Baylor does. But when you look at Baylor and then Tulsa, theyre very balanced, more balanced than people think. And so I think its somewhat similar. But theere are different fundamental differences to (Ohio States offense).ddddddddddddulsa rushed for 305 yards and totaled 512 yards of offense in its opener. The Golden Hurricane scored 38 straight points in the blowout on the road and their defense limited San Jose State to 287 total yards and forced three turnovers.That means Ohio States offense and defense are preparing for anything and everything this week from a team hungry to upset a national power.Weve got a tough one coming up this week, a team that beat San Jose soundly from the get-go, Meyer said. And very talented receivers, two NFL prospects at wide receiver, a returning veteran at quarterback (Dane Evans) and a D coordinator (Bill Young) who used to coach here at Ohio State. Theyre very sound on defense and do a nice job.Young was Ohio States defensive coordinator from 1988 to 1995 under coach John Cooper, who came to Columbus after serving as Tulsas coach. Youngs defense played well in the opener against San Jose State, but the Golden Hurricane know the Buckeyes are a different animal this week.Its going to be a great challenge for us, especially going up to their place, said Montgomery, who recruited Barrett when he was offensive coordinator at Baylor and the Ohio State quarterback was a standout high school player in Texas. Were looking forward to it. Were going up with the mindset that were going to win the football game.Montgomery promises the Golden Hurricane wont be intimidated by the 105,000-plus fans in Ohio Stadium. Tulsa played at Oklahoma last year and hung with the Sooners before losing 52-38.Theyre the next team on our schedule, Montgomery said. For us, its not about the helmet, not about the shirt, its what you do between the lines.Ohio State goes into the game as a four-touchdown favorite, but will be without defensive tackle Tracy Sprinkle, who underwent surgery Sunday for a torn patellar tendon in a knee. Linebacker Dante Booker is questionable after suffering an MCL sprain in the first quarter against Bowling Green. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz