Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.01.2020 08:52
e in LA.Hannah and I bumped into our son - and teammate - Rory Atkins at the Rams/Bills game. Rory has been training at USC, tou Antworten

AUBURN, Ala. -- From the first snap, Auburns running game couldnt be stopped.The result was an unexpected rout that made the Tigers look like SEC contenders and left Arkansas coach Bret Bielema searching for answers.Eli Stove broke free for a 78-yard touchdown run on Auburns first play, giving the No. 21 Tigers momentum they never lost in a dominant 56-3 victory over No. 17 Arkansas on Saturday night.Even with starting running back Kerryon Johnson held out with an ankle injury, Auburn ran for 543 yards, a school record for a Southeastern Conference regular-season game. With former Auburn star Bo Jackson watching, Kamryn Pettway had 192 yards rushing with two touchdowns.We played a complete game, Auburn coach Gus Malzahn said.The Arkansas defense was overmatched, even against Auburns backups. Freshman Kam Martin had a 51-yard scoring run late in the fourth quarter.Auburn (5-2, 3-1) has won four straight.It seemed like every play we were calling was just working, said Auburn quarterback Sean White, who ran for 61 yards, including a 41-yarder. ... Everybody was contributing. It was just a fun day.Auburns fun produced shock and embarrassment for Arkansas.I am just at a loss for words at what happened, said Razorbacks receiver Keon Hatcher. I dont know what to tell you. We had a great week of practice. Everyone seemed prepared.The Tigers held Arkansas (5-3, 1-3) to 215 total yards, including 25 yards rushing. Rawleigh Williams ran for only 22 yards one week after he set a career high with 180 yards in a 34-30 win over No. 23 Mississippi.Bielema said he and his staff have got to take a really serious look at some of the things were doing, how we are making guys play and what we are asking them to do. ... Tomorrows gonna be a long day, and it wont be one that will be a lot of fun but its got to happen.Auburn provided strong evidence it can avoid a repeat of last seasons disappointing finish that included a four-overtime loss to Arkansas.Stanton Truitt had scoring runs of 20 and 31 yards and added a 45-yard touchdown catch.Arkansas quarterback Austin Allen was helped off the field with an apparent right knee injury in the second quarter. He returned with a black sleeve on his knee on the next possession.Bielema said Allen was pulled late in the game after it started swelling up on him and getting a little tight.Adam McFain kicked a 54-yard field goal for Arkansas, the longest of his career, to close the first half.Johnson joined pregame warmups but wasnt 100 percent, according to Malzahn, after hurting his right ankle against Mississippi State on Oct. 8.POLL IMPLICATIONSThe impressive win could send the Tigers close to the top 15. The Razorbacks could take a sharp fall in the next Top 25 poll.UNBROKEN CIRCLEThere was confusion on the field before the game when it appeared Arkansas players didnt want to move away from the midfield AU logo so Auburn players could make a circle for their prayer.Weve never had that happen before in our prayer circle, Malzahn said, adding he didnt think it gave his players added incentive. We were already plenty motivated.THE TAKEAWAYArkansas: The Razorbacks showed the effects of their eighth straight game, including third in a row against a ranked opponent, without an off week. It was added embarrassment for Bielema that the Razorbacks were even overwhelmed by Auburns backups.Auburn: The Tigers made a case to be Alabamas top competition in the SEC West. The strong defensive performance is especially encouraging to Auburns hopes of recovering from early season losses to Clemson and Texas A&M.UP NEXTArkansas: The Razorbacks finally have a week off before their fourth straight game against a Top 25 team when they play No. 15 Florida on Nov. 5.Auburn: The Tigers will visit No. 23 Mississippi on Saturday in another important SEC West game.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org Wholesale Blazers Jerseys . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Fake Blazers Jerseys . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. https://www.cheapblazersonline.com/498i-joel-przybilla-jersey-blazers.html .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Jim Paxson Jersey . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Damon Stoudamire Jersey . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. A whirlwind weekend, half of which was spent at Byron Bay for the wedding of Rory and Belinda Sloane, culminated in my one true love... (Lets hope Hannah doesnt read my travel diaries) - NFL Football.We arrived in LA, cruised through immigration, checked into the hotel and made our way to one of Americas most recognisable and historical stadiums, Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum - home of the Los Angeles Olympic Games, University of Southern California Trojans and now, the NFLs Los Angeles Rams.The Rams return to LA encouraged 88,000 to attend a preseason game and after a promising 3-1 start to the NFL season, I was excited to see what pro football was like in LA.Hannah and I bumped into our son - and teammate - Rory Atkins at the Rams/Bills game. Rory has been training at USC, touring famed basketball school UCLA and after living with us in Adelaide for two years, he was back under our wing.The game...Thanks to the staff at ESPN Australia - and hopefully in part to myy writing - I was able to obtain media credentials for many of my upcoming games, including the Rams vs.dddddddddddd Bills. Unlike the AFL, media access ranges far and wide for reporters covering each game. You can gain access into the team locker room pre- and post-game, as well as watch from the press-box; always a great view of the game!Visiting Buffalo, led by enigmatic coach Rex Ryan (whose press conference I managed to watch) made just enough winning plays to beat the Rams in front of 83,000 fans in the 31 degree California sunshine.Keep an eye out on my Twitter (@joshjenkins24) and the hashtag #JJintheUSA, as well as ESPN Australias Snapchat Discover channel for photos and videos of my experiences here in America.Next up, we head to San Francisco where the Giants are in the midst of a playoff series with Chicago Cubs.Stay tuned.JJ ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz