Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

22.10.2018 01:31
Teheran in a 7-3 loss on Tuesday night.Command -- he just didnt have it today, San Diego manager Andy Green said. He started to Antworten

ATLANTA -- Edwin Jackson felt great in the bullpen before making his eighth start for San Diego.It all fell apart in the third inning.I felt pretty good and it didnt transition over into the game, Jackson said. Its just one of those things where it takes one game and you bounce back. You have a streak of good games and you have a streak of bad games.Jackson gave up five runs in the third and the Padres were no match for Atlanta Braves starter Julio Teheran in a 7-3 loss on Tuesday night.Command -- he just didnt have it today, San Diego manager Andy Green said. He started to try to pitch backwards maybe a little bit too late.Jackson (3-5) allowed seven hits, five runs and three walks in 2 2/3 innings. The 14-year veteran, pitching for his 11th team, has a 6.26 ERA with the Padres and has given up 18 earned runs in his last 11 2/3 innings.Coming out of the bullpen, I had no clue the game would be like it was tonight, Jackson said. I felt pretty good and it didnt transition over into the game.Teheran won for the first time in 10 starts and rookie Dansby Swanson drove in three runs for Atlanta.Teheran began the night with the lowest run support in the major leagues, but the two-time All-Star used a rare offensive outburst by Atlanta to earn his first home victory since last Oct. 2, a span of 14 starts.Interim manager Brian Snitker appreciated Teherans steady demeanor during the long drought, particularly in not complaining when his teammates couldnt score runs.The Braves averaged just 2.9 runs of support in Teherans first 23 starts.Its unbelievable, Snitker said. Hes one of those pros. Hes our guy that people look to. I like those guys that pitch every inning as their single, little entity. Hes trying to win that inning.The Braves, who rank last in runs, used six hits to take a 5-0 lead off journeyman Edwin Jackson in a five-run third. Adonis Garcia, Freddie Freeman, Jace Peterson and Swanson had RBI singles. Tyler Flowers added a sacrifice fly.Teheran (4-9) allowed six hits and two runs and struck out eight in seven innings. The Braves ace returned from the disabled list two weeks ago after missing 26 games with a right lat strain. He gave up nine runs in 11 innings over his last two starts.Swanson, the first overall pick in the 2015 draft, had a two-run double in the fifth off Carlos Villanueva to put the Braves up 7-2.Teheran was coming off his worst start of the season when he allowed 11 hits and six runs in six innings of a no decision at Arizona last Wednesday.His only mistake was a fastball that Oswaldo Arcia hit for his first homer with San Diego, and seventh overall, to cut the lead to 5-2 in the fourth.A couple of games I didnt have my best stuff, but I battled and Ive been working in the bullpen like I was at the beginning of the year, Teheran said. Im glad I did today what I could.The Braves improved to 20-44 at home, worst in the majors.ON THE RUNTravis Jankowski easily stole his 29th base in the fifth, dropping catcher Flowers to 1 for 41 in caught-stealing attempts.ROSTER MOVESThe Braves recalled RHPs Shae Simmons and John Gant from Triple-A Gwinnett, placing RHP Arodys Vizcaino on the 15-day disabled list with right shoulder inflammation and optioning RHP Brandon Cunniff to Gwinnett.TRAINERS ROOMPadres C Christian Bethancourt left after the top of the third inning with a left intercostal strain. ... Derek Norris took his place.UP NEXTPadres: RHP Paul Clemens (2-3) will face Atlanta for the first time.Braves: RHP Matt Wisler (5-11) is 0-1 with a 3.60 ERA in one career start against San Diego. Wholesale Bengals Jerseys Online . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Stitched Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. http://www.cheapbengalsjerseyssale.com/?tag=vincent-rey-jersey-sale . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Billy Price Jersey . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. Michael Johnson Jersey . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss.Liverpool are unlikely to make a third offer for Shakhtar Donetsk forward Alex Teixeira on Deadline Day, according to Sky sources. Sky sources also dismissed speculation linking Real Madrid winger Denis Cheryshev with a move to Liverpool - and do not think any players will be leaving Anfield in what remains of the January transfer window.The Reds had previously opened talks with Shakhtar after chief executive Ian Ayre flew out to their winter training camp in Florida but the Ukrainian club proved difficult to negotiate with. Shakhtar Donetsk are thought to value Teixeira at £35m After the Liverpool delegation arrived for talks, the value of the player was increased to a minimum of £35m, before Shakhtar later revealed he was not for sale in this transfer window.Shakhtar Donetsk chief executive Sergei Palkin previously said Liverpool failed to meet their valuation of the player, with a £24m offer rejected before talks were halted. Who does your club need? We look at all 20 Premier League clubs and who they could sign in the transfer window It is understood Shakhtar see Teixeira as their last remaining valuable asset and they are keen to avoid a similar deal which saw Douglas Costa leave the club last summer.They feel they let Costa go too cheaply to Bayern Munich foor £24m and view Teixeira key to their attempts to win back the title from Dynamo Kiev, with both clubs level on points at the top of the Ukrainian league.dddddddddddd Jurgen Klopp said before the weekend that Liverpool would remain busy but would not panic into making signings during the January window The player himself has publicly stated he wants to go to Anfield but unless Shakhtar have a change of heart then the moves looks more likely to happen in the summer. Also See: Teixeiras Liverpool frustrations Who does your club need? Leicester v Liverpool preview Deadline Day LIVE! Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz