Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Dorfplatz
elaine95 Offline

08.01.2020 03:25
punctuality.“I think it jus Antworten

Lions coach Matt Patricia appears to be a bigger stickler for posture than punctuality.Patricia told a reporter to have “a little respect for the process” when he asked a question during a press conference without sitting up straight enough for Patricia’s liking Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey , but his own attention to detail when it comes to the starting time of those press conferences has apparently been lacking. Dave Birkett of the reports that Patricia has routinely been late for those events and a former player told Birkett that the same is true for team meetings.Wednesday’s session was pushed back 30 minutes from its initial start time and the coach came in about 15 minutes after the rescheduled time. Patricia was asked about the importance of punctuality.“I think it just depends on the situation really,” Patricia said. “It depends. There’s a pretty busy schedule from those situations I think for everybody. I think fluidity is probably the best answer for you.”In case it wasn’t already apparent, Patricia is not part of the Tom Coughlin coaching tree.Things like posture and punctuality would probably not be much of an issue if the Lions were winning this season. Should that change next season Barry Sanders Jersey , Patricia’s style will generate fewer headlines than the team’s play. The Lions did not play quarterback Matthew Stafford, running back Kerryon Johnson or safety Quandre Diggs against the Patriots on Thursday night, but they did play some of their other starters in the first preseason game of the summer.One of those starters was cornerback Darius Slay Michael Roberts Jersey , who played one series before heading to the bench. Slay began practicing last week after a stint on the non-football injury list and an offseason spent away from the team in a push for a new contract.Head coach Matt Patricia was asked if Slay’s presence in the lineup was designed to send a message. Patricia said there was “no message” before pointing out other first-string players who were on the field.“There was the entire offensive line was out there to start the game. Tracy Walker was out there. Romeo Okwara was out there. Justin Coleman was out there,” Patricia said, via the . “Anybody that we felt could play and would be beneficial for them to get some snaps in a game Taylor Decker Jersey , we tried to play.”Slay didn’t have a pass thrown his way or make a tackle in six snaps of work.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz