Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

22.10.2018 01:32
: Storm back-rower Kevin Proctor.The pair grew up on the Gold Coast, playing much of their junior football together, and have re Antworten

Few would dare split up Canberras lethal right-edge combination.But if Jordan Rapana could separate himself from Joseph Leilua for one game, it would be against Melbourne in Saturday nights NRL grand-final qualifier.And for one reason only: Storm back-rower Kevin Proctor.The pair grew up on the Gold Coast, playing much of their junior football together, and have remained close mates ever since.I sent him a message the other day and told him I might try to ask (coach) Ricky (Stuart) if I can play left side so I can take your head off - just to get that one shot on him, Rapana laughed.Nah, hes definitely one of my best mates. No doubt, Ill go see him when we get down there and go catch up for coffees.They almost became teammates again last year, but Proctor turned down an offer from the Raiders to stay with the Storm - where he has been since 2008.Everything happens for a reason, Rapana told AAP.Hes doing well down there so hes enjoying himself.Rapana, too, is enjoying himself more than he thought he could in the NRL.Just two years ago, he struggled to find the fun in playing rugby league as he fought for a spot in the Raiders side following six years away from the game.It was all about setting a goal to try and just make the team, he said.But this year, Ive been able to set weekly goals because Ive really excelled - on a personal level - playing outside of Joey (Leilua).Its really taken my football to another level. Its an exciting style of footy we get to play here, and Ricky allows that.It makes me enjoy my football a lot more.Rapana, who jointly won the coachs award at the Raiders presentation night with Leilua on Monday, leads the competition for linebreaks and is the second-highest tryscorer with 22.One more four-pointer and he will break the clubs record for most tries in a season.Its a cool achievement but, to be honest, I really couldnt care less - as long as I try to do my job for the team each week, he said.Rapana is off contract at the end of the 2017, but wants to remain a Raider for the long term.Id love to stay here - its where Ive really enjoyed my football and weve got a great bunch of blokes here, he said. Joe Kelly Jersey . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. Jim Rice Jersey . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. http://www.theredsoxteamshop.com/Red-Sox-Ted-Williams-Kids-Jersey/ . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. Bill Lee Jersey . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. Tyler Thornburg Jersey . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. Its a long shot but Port Adelaide coach Ken Hinkley hasnt given up on the Power possibly making the AFL finals.Ports 94-point thumping of hapless Brisbane at the Gabba on Saturday has lifted the Power above St Kilda to ninth on the ladder.With four games to play eighth-placed North Melbourne hold all the aces with a 12-point margin, meaning one more win will almost certainly secure their finals spot.But Hinkley is taking a where theres life, theres hope approach heading into next weeks clash with Sydney at the SCG.Its still alive isnt it?, he said.It keeps us thinking, and dreaming, a little. We control what we control andd thats next week.ddddddddddddThe Power will be sweating on the fitness of Hamish Hartlett for the Swans clash after he injured a calf in the warm-up on Saturday.Hinkley is hopeful the big win over the Lions will lift his teams confidence before taking on the fourth-placed Swans.Weve gone up there and played well a few times so I look forward to that opportunity, he said.Weve enjoyed the physical contest and we know Sydney will give us an opportunity to practice that against the absolute best. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz