Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.01.2020 06:51
hes home run. Ryan Madson pitched the ninth for his 21st save.Oakland jumped on Tampa Bay rookie left-hander Blake Snell early a Antworten

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Darrelle Revis has played against Tom Brady for years, and won a Super Bowl ring during the one season he played with him.As far as the New York Jets cornerback is concerned, the list of the NFLs greatest QBs starts with Brady -- and everyone else follows. Revis thinks what Brady has done so far in his 17th season following a four-game suspension only supports his assertion.Theres no difference in his game, Revis said of the 39-year-old Brady. I know a lot of people say he came back with a chip on his shoulder. Hes the ultimate competitor. Hes always been that way since he stepped in the league and hes continuing his legacy as being probably the best quarterback to ever step on the field.Brady missed the first four games as a result of his role in the Deflategate saga, but came back without missing a beat. He has thrown for 1,915 yards and 16 touchdowns with just one interception while compiling an NFL-leading 123.3 quarterback rating.I think thats just giving him credit for how hard he works on a day-to-day basis, how much dedication and time he puts into his craft, and him wanting to be at the top of the food chain, Revis said. Every year, hes proven himself. Every year, I mean, theyre one of the best teams in the NFL. His legacy speaks for itself. Like I said, hes probably the best quarterback to step on the field, ever.Revis played with Brady during the 2014 season, when the Patriots won their fourth Super Bowl. He practiced against him every day that year, developing an even greater respect for Brady than he had when he was an opponent twice a season.I just feel hes a very intelligent football player, Revis said. He studies the game like no other. He just works, man. He comes in working and he comes in and challenges guys. I mean, he called me out a few times when we were teammates: `Im coming at you today, 2-4. He challenges guys like a leader should. That definitely speaks to how successful hes been in this league.And, how did Revis respond when Brady called him out?I said, `Bring it! Revis said with a smile.Revis said that never really motivated him any more than usual, and acknowledged he has faced plenty of players, such as Chad Johnson, who liked to rile up opponents.Its good to be around that camaraderie and its good to be around and play with a Hall of Famer, Revis said of Brady. Hes definitely a first-ballot Hall of Famer. Its guys that can feed off each others energy that are great players and just compete and play against one another.The struggling Jets (3-7) take on the first-place Patriots (8-2) at home on Sunday, with Brady taking aim at history.With another victory, the Patriots star would tie Peyton Manning for the most overall wins for a QB in NFL history with 200. Revis and the Jets will try to keep Brady from matching the mark this weekend.Hes probably going to shatter that record, Revis said. His stats are always off the charts. The guy, he puts the numbers up. If a lot of people could see how hard he works behind closed doors, I think they would have the utmost respect.Not to say they dont, but if they could look inside the life of Tom Brady and see how hard he works, they would have more of an appreciation of the whole body of work that hes put together.Game notes Revis declined to comment on the lawsuit he filed on Nov. 15 against his former agents, claiming they allegedly raised their commission fee on an endorsement deal without his consent. Im not speaking on that matter, Revis said. ... Jets coach Todd Bowles said newly re-signed Jeremy Ross would serve as the punt returner over rookie Jalin Marshall against the Patriots. I thought Jalin struggled a little bit catching the ball, Bowles said. It got to the point where hes helping out more on offense and were trying to take something off of his plate. ... Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick on celebrating his 34th birthday on Thanksgiving: It doesnt happen every year, so, Im OK with it. It just means I dont have as much pie because we have to save room for birthday cake.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Balenciaga Triple S Wholesale . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. Balenciaga Triple S Discount .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.balenciagacheapshoes.com/balenciaga-speed-trainer-sale.html . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. Balenciaga Triple S White Sale . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. Balenciaga Triple S Cheap . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Erasmo Ramirez knew immediately that Athletics slugger Billy Butler made good contact on the 0-1 fastball the Rays reliever threw.Ramirez just didnt know how good -- and on a day in which Tampa Bays offense slumbered through most of the game, it turned out to be just enough to send manager Kevin Cashs ballclub spiraling to a third consecutive loss.Butler hit a tiebreaking home run off Ramirez with one out in the eighth inning and the As held on to beat the Rays 3-2 on Sunday.He had the right swing at the right moment, Ramirez said of Butler. I couldnt believe it. I thought it would be a double because it was a line drive, to the wall. But it wasnt there for me today. It was sad because we need the win.The Rays have lost three straight after winning the opener of this series with the As. Tampa Bay (38-60) fell 22 games under .500 for the third time this season.Home runs have beat us up a lot this year, Cash said. Solo shots, two-run, three-run whatever they are it just seems weve given up uncharacteristic amount of home runs. Obviously when you give up that many, theyre coming at the wrong time.The Rays lost the previous two games on walkoff hits and trailed 2-0 until Logan Forsythes tying two-run homer in the top of the eighth.Tampa Bays bullpen coughed up the lead not long after that.Ramirez (7-8) retired Khris Davis on a fly ball before Butler hammered an 0-1 pitch over the wall in center. Its Butlers third home run of the season and first since June 7.Its been tough for him, As manager Bob Melvinn said.ddddddddddddIts tough for a guy that plays every day to try to get himself into a rhythm if hes not, but thats a big hit today.Davis added two hits while Jake Smolinski doubled twice and scored for the As. Oakland improved to 7-3 since the All-Star break.Ryan Dull (4-2) retired two batters for the win despite giving up Forsythes home run. Ryan Madson pitched the ninth for his 21st save.Oakland jumped on Tampa Bay rookie left-hander Blake Snell early and strung together four consecutive one-out hits in the first. Davis had an RBI double and Butler added a run-scoring single to put the As up 2-0.SNELLS DAYSnell pitched fairly well despite being denied his bid at becoming the first Rays rookie starter to win in Oakland since 1998. The lefty allowed two runs over 6 2/3 innings with four strikeouts and one walk. They got two runs quick and then I just let that go, Snell said. I had to pick it up. The defense was playing really well behind me.TRAINERS ROOMRays: Desmond Jennings (strained left hamstring) ran the bases and took batting practice without a setback during a minor league rehab appearance. ... RHP Brad Boxberger threw 22 pitches in a rehab outing and is hopeful of rejoining the big league club in Los Angeles.UP NEXTRays: RHP Chris Archer (5-13) pitches against the Dodgers in the opener of a two-game series on Tuesday. Archer entered the weekend leading the AL with 147 strikeouts. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz