Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.01.2020 06:52
he wanted to play receiver, he could do that. Thats how good he catches the ball.But dont overlook the other Johnson.Chris was o Antworten

TORONTO -- This wasnt the Marco Estrada the Toronto Blue Jays have grown accustomed to.Drew Smyly pitched six innings to win consecutive decisions for the first time in 2016, Logan Forsythe hit a solo homer and the Tampa Bay Rays beat Estrada and the Blue Jays 9-2 on Tuesday night.Estrada (7-5) allowed three runs, two earned, and seven hits in five innings, matching his shortest outing of the season.I thought he was a little bit off, Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said.Estrada acknowledged being a little rusty but wasnt too bothered by the result.These things are going to happen, he said. Im not going to dial it up every time.Estrada, who missed last months All-Star Game because of a sore back, said the injury didnt bother him against the Rays.Rays outfielder Steven Souza Jr. took pride in beating Estrada.Hes obviously one of the better pitchers in the league, one of the elites, Souza said. To work him the way we did and to put together some quality at-bats, we just didnt give him a break.Evan Longoria reached base four times, scored twice and drove in three runs for the Rays. Forsythe had three hits, two RBI and scored twice as the Rays roughed up Torontos bullpen, scoring six runs off two relievers.Tampa Bay finished with 15 hits, three shy of its season high. The Rays had 18 hits in a 13-7 victory over Boston on June 27.We stranded a lot of base runners early, Rays manager Kevin Cash said. It was nice to see we kind of made up for that later in the ball game.Smyly (4-11) allowed two runs and six hits, improving to 3-0 with a 1.23 ERA in five career games at Rogers Centre.They pieced together some singles but he limited the damage really, really well, Cash said.Smyly is 13-4 with a 2.32 ERA in 35 career games against the AL East. The Rays are 14-6 in Smylys 20 starts against division foes since he joined the team in 2014.Drew battled his tail off tonight, Forsythe said.Forsythe connected on Estradas fourth pitch of the game. It was Forsythes second career leadoff homer and the fourth of the season for the Rays.Toronto scored twice off Smyly in the fifth, cutting a 3-0 deficit to one, but the Rays answered with two runs against Danny Barnes in the sixth and pulled away with a four-run, bat-around seventh against Scott Feldman.The Blue Jays loaded the bases with no outs in the sixth but couldnt score. Troy Tulowitzki popped up Smylys first pitch, Michael Saunders struck out and Justin Smoak fouled out.Thats the difference maker right there, Gibbons said.HIT THE SHOWERSRain briefly fell into the open stadium during the bottom of the fourth but the showers soon passed.LACKING THE LONG BALLToronto is 8-21 when it does not hit a home run.CROWD CONTROLSouza tried leaping into the stands down the right field line to catch Tulowitzkis fly ball in the second, but collided with a fan in the front row. I thought I had a chance and then it was a little bit farther than I thought, Souza said.ROSTER MOVESBlue Jays: Toronto released LHP Franklin Morales. He went 0-1 with a 9.00 ERA in four games before being designated for assignment last week. ... Barnes was optioned to Buffalo following the game.UP NEXTRays: LHP Blake Snell (3-4, 2.95) will face the Blue Jays for the first time. Snell has allowed two runs or fewer in each of his past five starts.Blue Jays: LHP J.A. Happ (15-3, 3.09) has won nine straight decisions and is unbeaten since an 11-0 loss at Detroit on June 6. Happ is 0-1 with a 7.98 ERA in three starts against the Rays this season. Air Max 97 Just Do It . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Air Max 97 Grigie Outlet . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. http://www.airmax97outlet.it/scontate-air-max-97-plus-light-orewood-brown.html . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. Air Max 97 Dallas . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Air Max 97 Outlet . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. TEMPE, Ariz. -- The Arizona Cardinals have had some issues this preseason. Running the ball has not been one of them.Of course, theres David Johnson, expected to be among the best in the NFL. But theres also Chris Johnson and Andre Ellington.Behind a rebuilt offensive line, the trio has been impressive, particularly in Sundays loss at Houston.The Cardinals rushed for 165 yards in that game, more than 100 of them in the first half against a lineup mostly of Houston starters.It really is looking good, David Johnson said. We can all play.Much has been written about David, the second-year pro from Northern Iowa. No doubt he will get the most carries. But there will be plenty of time on the field for Chris Johnson, the veteran who was having a big season before he went down with a knee injury a year ago, and for Ellington, who finally is healthy and will return kickoffs and punts as well as provide a fast, big-play threat off the benchEvery time (they get the ball) it looks like theyre going to break it to the house, Arians said after practice Tuesday. Thats a beautiful thing. David doesnt have to play tired whatsoever.There seems to be no jealousy among the three, certainly not from Chris Johnson, who chose to return to Arizona because he liked it there, appreciated the opportunity the team gave him a year ago and wants to win.Were easygoing, get along, he said. Im having fun out there, just trying to win games.David Johnson has embraced the hype that surrounds him.I feel great, he said. Like Ive been telling everyone, my teammates and my friends, how much different it is for me from last year to now. Its like night and day.His finish to last season brought on predictions for a big sophomore year.David led the Cardinals in touchdowns last season with 13. With Chris Johnson and Ellington both down with injuries, David started the final five games, rushing for 442 yards and four touchdowns in 90 carries and caught 17 passes for 216 yards and one TD.ddddddddddddHes come a long way from the wide-eyed rookie he was a year ago.Hes leaned on Chris Johnsons experience, asking lots of questions.Davids a very humble guy and, on top of that, hes a very talented guy, Chris said. Theres a lot of linebackers in this league that cant take him one on one. Hes got great hands. If he wanted to play receiver, he could do that. Thats how good he catches the ball.But dont overlook the other Johnson.Chris was one of the great comeback stories in the NFL last year before a season-ending knee injury. In 11 games, the 30-year-old back rushed for 814 yards, averaging 4.3 yards per carry. He joined the team late in training camp with a bullet still in his shoulder from an offseason drive-by shooting.I think Im way better than last year, he said. I was coming back last year from being shot, not being in shape. This year Im in shape. I can use my hand a lot more this year.One way to get on the field is to catch the ball, and Chris Johnson said hes has been working on that. Ellington lines up at times at wide receiver. So does David Johnson.After all, Arians does love to throw the ball. But with this trio of backs, expect a lot of activity on the ground, too.Game notes Arians said safety Tyrann Mathieu and wide receiver John Brown were cleared to play but whether they do Thursday night remains to be seen. Mathieu is returning from ACL surgery and Brown has been out with a concussion since early in camp. ... The Cardinals made two roster moves to get to the 75-man limit. They placed cornerback Elie Bouka on injured reserve with a leg injury and reached an injury settlement with cornerback Alan Ball. ... Arians said 12 players are vying for the final four spots on the roster.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz