Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.01.2020 05:54
steal some of the local support away from Australian favourites Adam Scott, Geoff Ogilvy, John Senden and recent PGA Tour winne Antworten

SYDNEY -- Jordan Spieth may as well just switch allegiances and become an Australian, such is the warm welcome he will receive in Sydney over the next few days.In town to contest the Australian Open for the third straight year, Spieth is the only major international drawcard at the Royal Sydney Golf Club. But given the way the 23-year-old conducts himself, its unlikely the local support will lament the absence of anyone else.He may even steal some of the local support away from Australian favourites Adam Scott, Geoff Ogilvy, John Senden and recent PGA Tour winner Rod Pampling.Well we love our time here, Spieth said when he fronted the media on Tuesday.We have a great week - its just absolutely a beautiful place coming over to Sydney and a change of pace now coming to a different golf course; but thats a whole new fun challenge for us.Were really happy to be back over in Oz - it just absolutely shows that I meant what I said about how much we like coming here and to continue to do so. Were looking forward to a great week.Already a winner of the Stonehaven Cup, Spieths victory at the 2014 Australian Open helped propel him into one golfs finest seasons in 2015 - a five-victory run that included the Masters and US Open titles and eventually saw him rise to world No.1.Yeah it was one of the best rounds Ive ever played, Spieth said of his closing-round 63 in 2014.It was very windy. I remember playing No.1 and hitting two pretty good shots and having a long two-putt for par.I heard a roar from I think Adam (Scott) making birdie on the hole in front and I just remember that not bothering me as much as it bothered me when I was in contention (previously) and the contenders were making birdies; [I wasnt] feeling that extra pressure. I just didnt feel it that day.I just said let this course come to you - you dont have to make a bunch of birdies on a day like today, and I certainly ended up making a bunch of them because I was just laid back and hit the right shots in the right places and then made a few putts.While many Australian golf fans will have fond memories of that round, Spieth showed true class on Tuesday in noting the deeper meaning that 63 carried in Australian sport at the time following the tragic death of cricketer Phil Hughes.The Australia batsman had been on 63 when he was struck in the head by a bouncer while batting for South Australia against NSW at the SCG.It was a really great feeling - I remember having the trophy and on the stage after the round; what an incredible trophy it is, I see it every day when I walk into my house. It was a tremendous honour.And 63, being even more significant given, can you remind me of his name, the cricketer who was on 63, Phil Hughes, I know that was kind of ironic that day because I think it was the week after he [died]; so there was some significance there, too.Outside of Spieth, Venezuelan Jhonnatan Vegas is the only other non-Australian PGA Tour member in Sydney this week.So why then does Spieth break ranks with so many of his countrymen in travelling Down Under, especially this year given he is no longer the defending champion?I just think its really cool to be in an opportunity, 23 years old, and to travel around the world playing golf and people want you to come and play golf around the world so they can see it, Spieth said of his willingness to travel outside the States.Thats a unique position to be in and I enjoy that those opportunities are there because our time off the golf course is totally different from what you see at home.And why not, if you have the opportunity when youre young, to go travel around the world and experience these cultures and that kind of shapes you as a person, too, recognising in your little bubble at home thats not the way the world is and you can kind of see the things in perspective a little bit. Walt Merrill Jersey Retro .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. Myron Pryor Jersey Retro .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. https://www.cheapjerseyslines.com/jordan-franks-jersey-retro/ . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. Joe Francis Jersey Retro .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Curtis DeLoatch Jersey Retro . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. EASTON, Pa. -- Donovan Wright made eight 3-pointers, one off the school record, and scored 26 points to lead Cornell to an 82-75 victory over Lafayette on Sunday.The victory for the Big Red (1-3), was the first collegiate head-coaching win for Brian Earl. He was the 1999 Ivy League Player of the Year at Princeton and an assistant and associate head coach at his alma mater before coming to Cornell.Matt Morgan added 13 points, Stone Gettings had 12 points, eight rebounds and eight assists, and Robert Hatter scorred 12 points.dddddddddddd Cornell shot 51.7 percent and was even better from the arc at 14 of 25 for 56 percent.The Leopards (2-2) were led by Matt Klinewski with 23 points. Nick Linder added four 3-pointers and 19 points and Eric Stafford 10 points.The Big Red took the lead for good early on and led 44-32 at halftime. A Wright 3-pointer gave Cornell a 17-point lead with 5:45 to go. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz