Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.01.2020 05:54
the Ducks 3-2 Sunday. The winning streak is more impressive considering it comes at the conclusion of an eight-games-in-13-days Antworten

FRISCO, Texas -- Je-Vaughn Watsons tiebreaking goal in the 77th minute lifted FC Dallas to a 2-1 victory over D.C. United on Saturday night. Jackson also scored for league-best Dallas (7-1-3), which extended its unbeaten streak to 7-0-2. Dallas also improved to 6-0-1 at home while outscoring opponents 12-4. "That was a great result for us," Dallas coach Schellas Hyndman said. "Je-Vaughn Watson told me yesterday that he was going to score today, so hes good for his word. It was a great three points for us." Watsons first goal of the season was set up by Michels corner kick that bounced past several players on both teams before hitting Watsons stomach near the far post and rolling in. "Thats the easiest goal Ill ever get in my life," Watson said. "I dont care how it comes, as long as its a goal and Im there to finish it. Its a big confidence-boost for me." Watson dedicated the goal to his mother, who he will not get to see on Mothers Day. "I called my mom before the game and I tell her I cant get her a gift, so Id make sure I score for her tonight," said Watson, in his first season in Dallas after spending two with Houston. "The last week in practice, Ive been scoring a lot of goals in practice, so I came into the game tonight determined to score." Dwayne DeRosario scored the only goal for United (1-8-1), which lost a franchise-record seventh straight contest by a combined margin of 18-4. "Its another loss, so its disappointing again," DeRosario said. "I thought we did well in certain parts of the game. Hats off to the guys, they gave it everything they had tonight, but it wasnt enough." DeRosarios tying goal in the 44th minute was the first one allowed by FC Dallas in the first half all season and represented the D.C. captains 101st career goal, tying him with Taylor Twellman for sixth on MLS all-time list. "If we won, it would have been a lot sweeter," DeRosario said. "Its just tough for me right now, eight games with no wins, its tough. But its obviously a huge honour. Taylors a good friend of mine, a guy that Ive had many battles with in many MLS Cups, so to be up there with a player like that, its huge." United, which was embarrassed 4-0 at home by Houston on Wednesday, had three players making their first starts of the season, including goalkeeper Joe Willis who had three saves. "I was proud of the overall commitment and the way they went about things tonight," D.C. coach Ben Olsen said. "I thought the spirit was good. It looked like a team that cared and wanted to dig themselves out of a situation that were in." FC Dallas goalkeeper Chris Seitz made two saves in just his second appearance of the season. After D.C. controlled the ball for much of the first 15 minutes of the second half, Dallas began to press again, just missing on several good opportunities, including Eric Hasslis point-blank header that sailed just wide in the 62nd. D.C. nearly got on the scoreboard first when Casey Townsend, in his first start and second appearance this season, broke in alone in the 9th minute and drilled a 10-yard blast off the right post. Jackson, back in the lineup after serving a one-game suspension for a red card, put Dallas on top two minutes later with his third goal of the year. Hassli, making his first start for Dallas after coming off the bench on six prior occasions, found a wide open Jackson about 10 yards out for a nice chip shot that sailed past Willis into the upper left corner. Dallas almost got another one less than a minute later when Hassli boomed a 18-yard volley just over the crossbar. D.C. had a chance to tie it in the 31st minute when DeRosarios 25-yard shot from the left wing deflected off Blas Perezs leg and forced Seitz to make a diving save. DeRosario tied it in the 43rd minute off a free kick awarded to D.C. after Jackson reached out and pulled DeRosario down just beyond the penalty area. On the free kick, Kyle Porter tapped it less than a foot to Nick DeLeon, who left it for the charging DeRosario, whose low shot beat Seitz just inside the right post. It was DeRosarios first goal of the season and the 13th of his career against Dallas. The goal was also D.C.s first on the road this year, as theyve been outscored 8-1 while compiling an 0-4-1 away record. "Im proud of those guys," Olsen said. "There are some positives, but its still the same old things haunting us, the plays that were doing to ourselves." Dallas played without star midfielder David Ferreira, who suffered a strained hamstring Wednesday night in a 1-1 draw against Portland. It is not clear how much longer Ferreira, the 2010 MLS MVP, will be out. Fausse Air Force 1 Pas Cher . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. Fausse Yeezy 700 Pas Cher .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. http://www.airmaxpaschervente.fr/destockage-air-max-95-france.html . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. Air Max Plus France . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Fausse Air Max 97 Pas Cher .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. LOS ANGELES -- The New York Islanders bring a surprising surge of momentum into a Wednesday game against the red-hot Los Angeles Kings.New York (6-8-4) broke a four-game losing streak by winning a franchise-record, 14-round shootout and emerging with a 3-2 win over the Anaheim Ducks on Tuesday. The road victory was the first of the season for the Islanders, who are 1-4-1 overall away from Barclays Center during an early-season schedule heavily weighted toward home contests.Thomas Griess was the key to victory, stopping 39 shots through regulation and overtime then 10 more in the shootout for his first victory since Oct. 30 against the Tampa Bay Lightning. Nick Leddy became the first defenseman in Islanders history to score a game-winning shootout goal but deferred credit to his goaltender for earning the two points.I was a little nervous, Leddy said of his shootout chance. Johnny Boychuk and I were talking saying there was a good chance we were gonna go in the shootout, but Thomas came up huge for us in the net.Griess said, Its great to get the win. Thats the most important part. Its big and great for the morale of the team.The Islanders may have to play Wednesday without Cal Clutterbuck, who left the Tuesday game with an upper-body injury after taking a hit from Anaheims Josh Manson. He did not return, and it was presumed he was being evaluated for a possible concussion.Despite the win, New York remains last in the Eastern Conference and is tied with Arizona for the least amount of regulation wins in the NHL (five). Coming off a 102-point regular season and a playoff series win against the Florida Panthers, expectations were high as the season started. The slow start has fueled speculation about the status of Jack Capuano, but general manager Garth Snow gave the embattled coach a vote of confidence last week.While the lone win wont quiet the speculation, it gives the Islanders a foothold in the hopess of turning their season around.dddddddddddd. Standing in their way is a Kings team that has battled through injury adversity to regain the form that will be needed to contend for the Pacific Division title.The Kings 10-9-1 record was fashioned by both winning and losing streaks. At present, Los Angeles is on a four-game winning streak after defeating the Ducks 3-2 Sunday. The winning streak is more impressive considering it comes at the conclusion of an eight-games-in-13-days segment of the schedule and accomplished without the presence of Anze Kopitar, the Kings top center and leading scorer for the past eight seasons.In his absence, Jeff Carter stepped up, recording four goals and two assists to earn the NHL First Star for the week ending Sunday. Overall, Carter leads the team with nine goals and 17 points in 20 games, including his 600th career point in the Anaheim victory.You lose a guy like Kopitar, everybody has to step up, Carter said after the Sunday win. One guys not going to fill his spot. Guys have done a good job.Kopitar is close to returning after missing six games with a wrist injury sustained in a 2-1 loss at Ottawa on Nov. 11. Although he skated with the extra players Tuesday, a source said he will attempt to return against the Islanders. The Kings trail the division-leading Edmonton Oilers by two points entering the contest.Kings coach Darryl Sutter was forced to rely on rookies through the teams first 20 games. An injury to top-four defenseman Brayden McNabb caused Derek Forbort to be promoted to the top defensive pairing and led to the recall of Kevin Gravel. Forbort and Gravel struggled on Los Angeles last road trip but stabilized their play during the winning streak.Theyre probably not going to be in the lineup if were fully healthy, Sutter admitted. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz