Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.01.2020 13:25
er will be the Game 1 starter for the third consecutive playoff series this year, as hes given up just two runs in 21 innings fo Antworten

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Jordan Johnson ran for a Buffalo-record 282 yards in the Bulls 41-20 victory over Akron on Thursday night.Tatum Slack sacked Akrons Thomas Woodson on a fourth-and-7 play to preserve the Bulls 34-20 lead with 5:44 left.Johnson put it out of reach 54 seconds later with a 39-yard scoring run. On that play, Johnson passed Alan Bells previous single-game rushing mark of 266 yards set against Duquesne in 1991.Johnson covered all 63 yards on Buffalos final scoring drive and 50 of the Bulls 64 yards on the drive that made it 34-20 with 9:34 left.Tyree Jackson threw a touchdown pass and ran for two more scores for Buffalo (2-6, 1/3 Mid-American).Johnson had a 61-yard TD run to make it 17-3 in the second quarter. He has 24 carries.JoJo Natson scored on a 79-yard punt return and a 33-yard reception for the Zips (5-4, 3-2). Pierre Thomas Jersey . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Roman Harper Jersey . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. http://www.customsaintsjersey.com/custom-zach-strief-jersey-large-1772e.html . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Dave Waymer Jersey . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. John Carney Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. CLEVELAND -- Two-time World Series champion Jon Lester will start Game 1 of the Fall Classic for the Chicago Cubs on Tuesday night against the Cleveland Indians.You know, there will be nerves and there will be adrenaline and all that stuff when I go out there to throw the first pitch and kind of get the ball rolling, Lester said on Monday. But once you get into the game, I feel like then youre able to go back to your game plan and what youre trying to think of.Lester will be the Game 1 starter for the third consecutive playoff series this year, as hes given up just two runs in 21 innings for a 0.86 ERA. Hes also 3-0 with a 0.43 ERA in three career World Series starts, all with the Boston Red Sox. He says its not about him, though -- its about the good teams hes been on.I look at it as were the Chicago Cubs, and Im fortunate enough to pitch Game 1 [Tuesday], and were going to try to win that game, Lester said.dddddddddddd Thats how I kind of look at it.Lester will be followed in the rotation by Jake Arrieta for Game 2, and then Kyle Hendricks and John Lackey will start the first two games back at Wrigley Field on Friday and Saturday. Hendricks will get an extra day of rest after pitching the Cubs clincher in the National League Championship Series on Saturday. Hendricks was the No. 2 starter against the Dodgers in the NLCS, but he was 9-2 with a 1.32 ERA at home during the regular season.Arrieta and Lackey threw in only one game each in the last round, so theyve received extra rest as well. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz