Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.10.2018 01:15
ked about Pollards comments at the conferences annual basketball media day Tuesday, Bowlsby tersely replied: I dont share that v Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Big 12 Commissioner Bob Bowlsby bristled at the suggestion that without Oklahoma and Texas the league is akin to the Mountain West.Iowa State athletic director Jamie Pollard made that assertion during a radio interview last week, shortly after the Big 12 decided against expansion . Pollard also said the only difference between Iowa State and schools that wanted into the 10-member league is that the Cyclones are already in.Asked about Pollards comments at the conferences annual basketball media day Tuesday, Bowlsby tersely replied: I dont share that vantage point.Some league athletic directors have been critical of the Big 12s expansion process, arguing they should have had a bigger role in the deliberations, while others wonder if the league is built to last . Discussions were conducted at the level of university presidents and chancellors, in some cases career academicians with little background or knowledge of college sports.Our composition process was like every other one Ive been around. It was managed at the presidential and chancellor level, Bowlsby said. We shared as much information with the athletic directors in as timely a manner as we could, but the board was clear that this was going to be managed at their level. They run this league and (boards) run every league.The league spent three months analyzing, vetting and interviewing possible members before deciding last week to take expansion off their agenda. Bowlsby said it was not a decision not to expand, but rather an endorsement and reinvestment in the 10 that we had.Oklahoma President David Boren said the decision was unanimous and that no school was discussed or voted on during roughly five hours of deliberations. Among the 11 schools that sought to join the league were Cincinnati, UConn, Houston, BYU and Colorado State.The expansion discussions were driven primarily by football, because of the massive revenue that comes with the sport. But the Big 12 also generates significant revenue in mens basketball with marquee programs such as Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas often on the national stage.Several league coaches said Tuesday that they support the decision to remain at 10 schools. The smaller number allows them to play a double-round robin schedule, and with few weak schools, that means strong RPI numbers when the NCAA Tournament rolls around.Being very, very new to the conference, Ill be honest, Ive just kind of taken a back seat, Oklahoma State coach Brad Underwood said. Im excited about our members and I think we have a great, great league, and we dont have to play second fiddle to anybody. Zach Duke Jersey . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. Harmon Killebrew Jersey . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. http://www.twinsrookiestore.com/Twins-Kirby-Puckett-Kids-Jersey/ . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. Paul Molitor Jersey . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. Kennys Vargas Jersey . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. CLEVELAND -- For the second straight year, the Cavaliers have the NBAs top rookie class. Guard Dion Waiters was named to the NBA All-Rookie first team and forward/centre Tyler Zeller was named to the All-Rookie second team on Tuesday. Last year, Kyrie Irving (first) and Tristan Thompson (second) were also honoured in voting by the leagues 30 coaches, who were not allowed to select players on their team. The Cavs are the only team to have more than one player picked in each of the past two years. Detroit had two second-team selections this season. Waiters received 21 first-team votes and eight second-team votes. Zeller received three first-team votes and nine second-team votes. The No. 4 overall selection in last years draft, Waiters averaged 14.7 points, 2.4 rebounds, 3.0 assists this season. Among all rookies, he ranked second in points, fourth in assists and fourth in steals per game. "Im honoured to receive an award like this and it makes me hungry to keep working hard and focus on taking the next steps to improve my game," Waiters said. "I cant wait to get back to work with my teammates and coach (Mike) Brown, though, because Im excited about what our potential caan be as a group.ddddddddddddquot; Waiters was joined on the first team by Portlands Damian Lillard, the leagues Rookie of the Year, Washingtons Bradley Beal, New Orleans Anthony Davis and Golden States Harrison Barnes. Zeller averaged 7.9 points and 5.7 rebounds in 26.4 minutes per game. He also shot .764 from the free-throw line, second highest among all rookie centres. "My rookie year gave me a great opportunity to learn and grow and understand what it takes to be a pro, so this is a very nice honour," Zeller said. "Im excited to keep working and improving with my teammates because we know we can grow as a team next season and thats the most important thing." Zeller was joined the on the second team by Detroits Andre Drummond and Kyle Singler, Torontos Jonas Valanciunas and Charlottes Michael Kidd-Gilchrist. Clevelands rookies were honoured one week before the NBA Draft Lottery. The Cavs, who lost 58 games this season and fired Byron Scott, are guaranteed to pick no lower than sixth and with a little luck could get the No. 1 overall pick. Cleveland also has the No. 19 pick and two of the first three picks in the second round -- No. 31 and 33. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz