Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.10.2018 01:15
an see it in the desperate defense, the unit that carried the Vikings to a 5-0 start on the strength of dynamic playmaking, a re Antworten

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- The losses keep coming and the pressure is growing for the Minnesota Vikings.You can see it on kicker Blair Walsh, who missed his fourth extra point of the season in a 26-20 loss to the Washington Redskins on Sunday.You can see it in the desperate defense, the unit that carried the Vikings to a 5-0 start on the strength of dynamic playmaking, a relentless pass rush and a group that turned turnovers into touchdowns.And you can see it in a decimated offensive line that lost its fourth tackle of the season when Jake Long tore his Achilles tendon against the Redskins, leaving them with few options going forward.This team is used to winning. So, they dont like it, Zimmer said of his teams four-game losing skid. Theyre frustrated by it. Im frustrated by it, but the bottom line is we need to win football games. The best way to do that is do what we normally do, prepare, win the crucial situations of the game, study, work hard in practice, play hard in the games and execute.Finding answers to what ails the Vikings does not figure to be easy.Zimmer again was noncommittal on Walshs future with the team. The Vikings brought six kickers in last week to work out, but ultimately decided to stick with the incumbent. But he leads the league in missed extra points and the issues appear to have rattled him. Walsh was at team headquarters on Monday working out, but Zimmer said he planned to speak to GM Rick Spielman later in the day about it.Were going to see what all the options are, Zimmer said. Were going to see what the options are at tackle. Were going to see what the options are at kicker, and then make a determination and go.Long joined Matt Kalil, Andre Smith and Phil Loadholt as offensive tackles to suffer season-ending injuries. Left guard Alex Boone talked about making the move to left tackle to try to fill in the gap, but Zimmer declined to discuss that specific option on Monday.To make matters worse, the defense has not been the elite unit that it was at the start of the season. Opponents are getting rid of the ball quicker to neutralize the pass rush, injuries to Captain Munnerlyn and Eric Kendricks have weakened them and a group that did not allow more than 16 points in a game during the 5-0 start has given up 89 points in the last four weeks.Were trying to press, trying to make these plays, cornerback Terence Newman said. Were not just letting them come to us. Were not technically sound. Were kind of guessing here and there and its not helping us.Munnerlyn missed the Redskins game with a sprained ankle. He said Monday that he is hopeful he will return on Sunday at home against Arizona, but it was too early to tell. Even watching on his television at home, he said he could see his defensive teammates trying too hard to make big plays to swing the momentum.The fires been lit, to be honest with you, Munnerlyn said. We just dont know how to put the fire out right now. ... Weve got to put this fire out and start back winning football games around here.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Alcides Escobar Jersey .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Cheslor Cuthbert Jersey . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. http://www.royalsteamproshop.com/Royals-Danny-Duffy-Kids-Jersey/ . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. Custom Kansas City Royals Jerseys . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Michael Saunders Jersey . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. SALT LAKE CITY -- Troy Williams was one of the most anticipated incoming recruits in recent Utah history.The Utes passing game had consistently been one of the worst in the Pac-12 since they joined the league in 2011 and Williams was transferring in after being rated the No. 1 dual-threat quarterback in the nation by Rivals after his senior year of high school.The junior started every game in 2016 with mixed results. Utah finished No. 9 in the Pac-12 with 216.9 passing yards per game and major red zone issues that left them ranked No. 115 in the nation in scoring percentage. But the former Washington signee also led Utah to a 7-1 start and was putting them in position to win the Pac-12 South before a 1/3 finish dashed those hopes.Williams was a leader from the moment he stepped on campus, was named a captain and was routinely the last player off the practice field. He wants to finish the season strong with a win over Indiana (6-6) in the Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28, but he also has an eye on 2017.Of course next year is in the back of my head, Williams said. Im thinking about it day-in and day-out. I just want to take care of business first and get a win. For next year, make sure I go all out in everything I do and just have a lot better year than I did this year.Coach Kyle Whittingham thought it took three or four games before Williams truly settled in. He threw three interceptions in a one-point win against BYU and another against San Jose State in the last two nonconference games. But he had just three more the rest of the season. Williams finished the regular season with 2,579 yards -- the No. 12 best single season in school history -- 15 touchdowns and a 53.4 completion percentage.Stopped trying to do too much, trying to make plays when there wasnt one there to be made, Whittingham said about Williams progress. Better decisions. Took better care of the ball. So we just think that he got better as the season went along.dddddddddddd. Hes a good athlete and a good quarterback. We think hes going to continue to trend upward in a positive direction.There was one facet of Williams game that was missing most of the season -- the run game. He was mobile in the pocket and created time by slipping out of the pocket, but he rarely looked to run -- even if the opportunity seemed to be there. That was expected to be a significant part of his skill-set.Williams explained that he sprained his MCL against USC in Week 4 and was never the same. Minimizing risk to remain on the field became a priority with freshman Tyler Huntley being the only other quarterback on the roster.I was just trying to stay to my progressions as much as I could, Williams said. I feel like I could have run a lot more. My knee, it really wasnt a big issue. I probably lost a little bit of explosiveness. Im not making any excuses. I probably should have run the ball a lot more. Thats just my main focus on what I should improve on going into next year.Williams path has been winding and next year is expected be his last. Things didnt work out at Washington after Chris Petersen was hired and he was humbled by playing for a year at Santa Monica College without a scholarship. He gained more confidence as the season progressed, but the Utes pass-catchers were unspectacular outside of oft-injured senior Tim Patrick.The desire to make an impression on the NFL will be present and hell have to improve his accuracy and red-zone decisions. And, again, there will hope from Utah fans for an offense that is a true threat in what Whittingham likes to call the throw game.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz