Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 130 mal aufgerufen
 Dorfplatz
elaine95 Offline

15.01.2020 07:09
are the better team. Youn Antworten

And now Lawrence Guy Jerseys 2019 , it’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for. Let’s make some picks for Sunday’s conference championship games.Also, as a side note: don’t actually take my gambling advice too seriously, because I’ve been an absolute trainwreck this postseason. There are reasons why I don’t legitimately gamble: I’m terrible at it.(Home teams in caps, and lines courtesy of OddsShark.com)SAINTS (-3.5) over RamsThree months ago, I would’ve taken Los Angeles in this game in a heartbeat. When Jared Goff was cooking White Rex Burkhead Jerseys , making stellar passes to guys like Brandin Cooks and Robert Woods, or when Todd Gurley was chewing up yardage like he was at an All-You-Can-Eat buffet, you couldn’t have paid me to bet against this Rams offense.But late in the season, every team seems to reveal its true colors. That’s when you come to realize that Drew Brees and the Saints are a phenomenal home team (under head coach Sean Payton, the Saints are 6-0 in home playoff games). They were the all-around best team in the NFL this year Rex Burkhead Jerseys 2019 , and Brees is one of the all-time great quarterbacks the league has ever seen. As exciting and as thrilling as the Rams are, bet against New Orleans at home at your own risk.Prediction: Saints 28, Rams 21Patriots (+3.5) over CHIEFSI’ve been thinking about this game all week long, and my head is telling me to pick Kansas City.The Chiefs are the better team. Younger, more dynamic quarterback. More effective and reliable pieces on offense. Arguably the best home field advantage in football — a crowd that will make it an excruciatingly long day for the Patriots. And yet White Adam Butler Jerseys , I’m clinging to hope that Kansas City’s defense will revert back to its old ways and crumble at the sight of Sony Michel charging at them at full force, that Andy Reid will find a way to screw things up in the fourth quarter (as he often does in playoff games), and that Tom Brady will just adamantly refuse to surrender his throne to Patrick Mahomes for one more year.As I usually do when the Pats are involved, I’m picking with my heart instead of my head.Prediction: Patriots 24, Chiefs 21Last week: 1-3Playoffs: 2-6 New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was limited in practice for a second straight day to a calf injury Adam Butler Jerseys 2019 , per the team’s injury report.But despite Brady’s inability to take a full load of snaps in practice the first days of the work week, there’s little reason to think he will be sidelined for Sunday’s game against the New York Jets.Brady took every snap in last week’s blowout victory over the Miami Dolphins. Additionally, if Brady was going to be unavailable and Jarrett Stidham needed to play against the Jets, the team would need to have a backup quarterback at the ready should a reserve be needed. But Brady and Stidham remain the only quarterbacks on the team’s roster.Brady hasn’t missed a game due to injury since the 2008 season when a torn ACL in the season opener brought an abrupt end to his season. It seems unlikely that streak will be in danger this week even with the limited practice reps.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz