Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.01.2020 13:10
practice.Grand Canyon schedules games like this -- it also has Duke and Arizona on this seasons schedule -- to gain exposure an Antworten

MOSCOW -- For their honeymoon, Mr. and Mrs. Eaton went to Russia. Once there, the first couple of multi-events turned the world championships into the Newlywed Game, complimenting their new wedding rings with a pair of shiny medals. Not quite matching, but that hardly mattered to Canadas Brianne Theisen Eaton, who picked up the silver medal in the heptathlon on Tuesday night. This after watching her husband of all of one month, Ashton Eaton, capture gold in the decathlon two days earlier. Not to mention watching him claim the Olympic title in London. Finally, it was her turn to shine. "Ive always watched him get his medals and think, I wonder what that feels like?" said Theisen Eaton, who finished 56 points behind winner Ganna Melnichenko of Ukraine. "Now Im getting a little taste of it." The Eatons went to the University of Oregon together and were married on July 13. Since then, theyve been planning for this big adventure, postponing any thought of a honeymoon. "The perfect time to go lay on the beach," Theisen Eaton said. "But if we did that, Id just shut my eyes and in 10 minutes he would go, How much longer are we going to lay here? Lets go play volleyball or something. He cant sit around too long." He was squirming in the stands, too, trying to encourage his wife to a gold medal. She could hear his motivating words even through the noise of the crowd cheering on local favourite Yelena Isinbayeva in the pole vault. After the final event, the 800, he took a backseat. "He said, Good job. Enjoy your victory lap," Theisen Eaton said. "He just wanted me to have my moment." Soaking up the scene was their coach, Harry Marra. He means so much to the couple they had Marra serve as the pastor at the wedding. They mean so much to him that he couldnt stop beaming or bragging. "Two great kids," Marra said. Usually, Ashton Eaton is so unflappable. Even when he was setting his world record in the rain last June in Eugene, Oregon, he hardly seemed nervous. Only once has Marra ever seen Eaton rattled -- when he placed the ring on Theisen Eatons finger. "As cool as a cucumber as he is, at that part of the wedding, and he will probably get ticked off I said this ... I looked and Ashton was (shaking)," Marra said. "Somebody shoot video, because Ashton Eaton is shaking. He never shakes." Not even when a javelin thrown by his wife buzzes by his face. Eaton was training in California four months ago when he went out to collect his two javelins from the throwing area. She was still working with Marra and had one toss left. Eaton was about 15 metres (50 feet) to the left of her when he heard his name being screamed. A flash went right by his right shoulder. "I was thinking, All right, how are we going to rehab that? I figured its going right through his shoulder," Marra said. "She screamed bloody murder at the top of her lungs." It worked. Eaton dodged the javelin but ended up a scratch on his face. "He came over and was like, Im fine," Theisen Eaton recounted. "I looked at him and I was like, Did I hit you? Hes like, No. "After, hes like, I knew it hit me, but I didnt want you to get worried." Derek Harper Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Marquis Daniels Jersey . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. https://www.cheapmavericks.com/203l-chris-gatling-jersey-mavericks.html .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. Isaiah Roby Jersey . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. Dwight Powell Jersey . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. PHOENIX -- Louisville coach Rick Pitino has played in the most difficult arenas in college basketball. Duke, Kentucky, Kansas, North Carolina.Hes faced some of the games best guards through the years. Bobby Hurley, John Wall, Sherman Douglass.Never before had he seen a combination like DeWayne Russell and the rowdy Grand Canyon Havocs.Overcoming a dominating performance by Russell and Grand Canyons boisterous student section, No. 14 Louisville escaped with a harder-than-expected, 79-70 win over the Antelopes Saturday night.It made us a much better team tonight, Pitino said. Whether we go to Duke or Kentucky, nothing will be as tough an environment as this.Pitino agreed to this rare road game against a small, private school out of respect for GCU coach Dan Majerle.The Cardinals (7-1) won in a blowout the first game of the series a year ago at home, but faced a much more difficult challenge heading to the desert.Grand Canyons student section is secretly one of the best in college basketball, racing to their seats before the game to create a rave-like atmosphere .The Cardinals knew Russell, the Antelopes blur of a point guard, would be able to score, yet had no way of stopping him, no matter what they did.And as Russell continued to pour in shots on his way to a career-high 42 points, the students known as the Havocs pushed the Antelopes within reach of the biggest win in school history.Ive never seen anything like it, Majerle said. Ive seen some great performances and thats the most amazing thing Ive seen.After struggling to find an offensive rhythm in the first half, Louisville started to find the mark with good passing. The Cardinals hit 17 of 31 shots in the second half and had a 22-point advantage in the paint to pull away.Deng Adel scored 15 points, while V.J. King and Ray Spalding added 14 each for Louisville, which played without 7-foot center Anas Muhmoud (concussion).Our passing was great in the second half, Pitino said. That was the difference.Missing three starters, Grand Canyon (3-4) led Louisville at halftime and kept the Cardinals close until the midpoint of the second half.Russell was the reason.The wisspy 5-foot-11 senior weaved his way through Louisvilles defense despite facing constant traps and double teams, scoring on pull-up jumpers and a pair of 3-pointers for 18 points by halftime.dddddddddddd Russell closed it with a buzzer-beating 3-pointer to put Grand Canyon up 37-36 at halftime.Russell kept his one-man show rolling in the second half, bringing the crowd to its feet again and again, including a baseline teardrop shot that appeared to float as high as the shot clock.Coach Majerle told me where the traps were going to come from, how they were going to defend me and I just did the best I could to execute the plan, said Russell, who hit 14 of 27 shots.Louisville put together a short run midway through the second half to go up 10 and kept its cushion despite Russells performance.BIG PICTURELouisville had another rough night shooting from the perimeter and had a hard time shaking a small school that isnt in Division I yet. Not what the Cardinals had in mind on the trip to the desert, but there will be plenty for coach Rick Pitino to use in the film room and practice.Grand Canyon schedules games like this -- it also has Duke and Arizona on this seasons schedule -- to gain exposure and experience against big-time programs. The Lopes fell short, but will benefit in the long run.POLL IMPLICATIONSScraping past a the Lopes could cost the Cardinals a few spots in the poll Monday.UNEXPECTED LIFTWith the Cardinals struggling to get any kind of flow offensively in the first half, coach Rick Pitino turned to Matz Stockman.The junior from Norway played a total of 15 minutes through the first seven games, scoring five points. He came alive when given the chance against GCU, scoring 10 points and grabbing three rebounds in the first half.I never I thought Id see the day where Id call timeouts and run plays for him, Pitino said. But thats what happened and he executed it beautifully.UP NEXTLouisville hosts Southern Illinois on Wednesday night.Grand Canyon hosts San Diego State on Wednesday night. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz