Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.01.2020 11:09
hree years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. GRAND FORKS, N.D. -- Drick Bernstine turned in the Antworten

Great Britains rowers led the way on a golden start to day four at the Rio Paralympics, which featured a momentous success for Jon-Allan Butterworth, who was injured while serving in Iraq.Britains rowers won three gold medals from four finals in a dominant performance.And Lora Turnham and her pilot Corrine Hall added another track cycling title, before Butterworth combined with Jody Cundy and Louis Rolfe to win the mixed C1-5 team sprint.Butterworth claimed three silver medals at London 2012 and his gold as part of the team success was significant for British service personnel injured in Iraq or Afghanistan. It was the first time a veteran injured in those conflicts has won Paralympic gold.The 30-year-old from Sutton Coldfield was a weapons technician working in Basra when he was caught in a rocket attack and had to have his left arm amputated as a result of his injuries.He joined the Battleback programme - a partnership between the British Paralympic Association and the Ministry of Defence -- and now is a Paralympic champion.Rachel Morris, who made the transition from cycling to rowing after London 2012, was Britains first medal winner of day four.The 37-year-old from Guildford won arms-shoulders single sculls, claiming Paralympic gold in a second sport eight years after cycling time-trial gold in Beijing.Lauren Rowles and Laurence Whiteley triumphed in the double sculls event and the mixed coxed four team were victorious, too, taking Britains tally to 18 gold medals.Then Turnham and Hall claimed Britains seventh gold at the velodrome with victory in the tandem three-kilometres pursuit. Sophie Thornhill and pilot Helen Scott took bronze.Earlier Lauren Steadman took PT4 triathlon silver at Copacabana beach and rower Tom Aggar arms-shoulders single sculls bronze at Lagoa.The successes took ParalympicsGBs tally to 20 golds and 44 medals in all.Neil Fachie and his pilot Peter Mitchell had to settle for silver in the tandem one-kilometre time-trial.Fachie and Mitchell clocked one minute 00.241 seconds as Hollands Tristan Bangma and Teun Mulder triumphed in a Paralympic record of 59.822secs.James Ball and his pilot Craig MacLean were fifth in 1:02.316.There were two more triathlon medals, with silver and bronze in the PT5 event.Alison Patrick and her guide took silver and Melissa Reid and her guide Nicole Walters bronze as Australias Katie Kelly and her guide Michellie Jones won gold at Copacabana beach.Michael McKillop claimed Irelands second gold and third medal in all with victory in the T37 1500m.The 26-year-old from Ballymena, who has cerebral palsy, claimed his fourth Paralympic gold medal after one win in Beijing and two four years ago in London.McKillop, who has been beset by injuries since London 2012, said: This one is special because Ive come through a really tough time... and Im just glad that I was able to go out and win because of the tough times.I had to stay focused and realise what life is about, its not just about winning gold medals, its about living and being proud to live the life that I have, and Im lucky.Will Bayley advanced to the S7 singles table tennis final, which takes place on Monday. His opponent will be Brazils Israel Stroh.Bayley claimed London 2012 silver and will bid to go one better after beating Jordi Morales from Spain 3-1 with his fourth match point in the semi-final.The 28-year-old from Tunbridge Wells said: I just snatched a bit at the match points because I was a bit nervous and if I had lost the fourth it would have been anyones game in the fifth. Hes one of my favourite players - hes a superb player.It is going to be a different final to London -- less pressure on me -- but Im just looking forward to it.Stroh has played superbly and beaten a lot of good players. I believe I can beat him but well see.Rob Davies is also guaranteed a medal and will play for gold in the S1 singles event. He will face South Koreas Joo Young Dae on Tuesday.Barnsleys Sue Gilroy lost her semi-final and will compete for Class 4 singles bronze on Monday against Nadia Matic from Serbia. JK Scott Super Bowl Jersey . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. Jason Spriggs Super Bowl Jersey . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. http://www.packersonlineteamstore.com/josh-jackson-youth-jersey.html . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. Mason Crosby Super Bowl Jersey .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Ray Nitschke Super Bowl Jersey ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. GRAND FORKS, N.D. -- Drick Bernstine turned in the second triple-double in North Dakota history and the Fighting Hawks rolled past Presentation College 101-63 on Sunday.Bernstine had 10 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists. Senior Quinton Hooker recorded the first last season.North Dakota (3-0) has scored 98, 94 and 101 points in winning its first three games to open a season for the first time since 2002-03. The last time the Fighting Hawks hit 100 points was in a 101-59 victory over Northern Arizona on Jan. 21, 2016.ddddddddddddGeno Crandall led the Fighting Hawks with 17 points, including 15 in the first half to help break the game open with North Dakota taking a 53-34 halftime lead. Seven Hawks scored in double figures with the team shooting 56.5 percent, including 9 of 22 from the arc (40.9 percent).Elijah Valdez led the NAIA Saints, who played the game as an exhibition, with 14 points. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz