Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.01.2020 11:09
said he wont dictate a style or philosophy with the new coach. "I would never try to impose any strategic restraints on a coach, Antworten

1. What is one word you would use to describe yourself? Determined, or stubborn.2. What is the song you cant stop listening to right now? Why You Always Hatin by YG.3. What are you currently watching on Netflix? Quantico. I plowed through [Stranger Things] in, like, two days. I need more. When I was in Chile, they didnt have TVs in the room, so I literally was, like, Netflix and chill every day.4. What is your favorite sports movie of all time? Rudy.5. What is your favorite cheat meal? Fro-yo with Reeses Pieces and Reeses Peanut Butter Cup crumbles.?You have to have the crumbles.6. What is your go-to karaoke song??I dont do karaoke. I prefer not to make people leave the bar they are currently enjoying.7. If you could have any three celebrities over for dinner, living or deceased, who would they be? Muhammad Ali, Roger Federer and Billie Jean King.8. If you werent a professional athlete, what would your occupation be? A veterinarian.?I love animals. I want more dogs. I need to stop myself.9. Do you have any prerace superstitions or rituals? I have to color-coordinate everything I wear. Like my underwear, my bra, long underwear, my socks. Everything has to perfectly match. Its laid out the night before. I save certain colors for bigger races. Gotta match. It all depends on my suit, then I go from there.10. Who was your sports idol growing up? Picabo Street.11. What is your favorite place to visit? Anywhere warm -- with a beach. Ive been in winter all my life. I need a break.12. Whats been your favorite fan moment or interaction youve had? I have a lot. Its mostly when I meet little girls and they start crying. Theres been a couple of them the last few days, last night, too. And its the best thing. Its what its all about.13. If you could only dance to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be? Thatd be terrible. I dont know. I have no idea. Thats really hard. Do you get a twerking song? A country song? Thats too difficult.14. Who is your style or fashion icon? I feel like its a combination of Jennifer Aniston and Rihanna. [Aniston] is always sleek and classic, and Rihannas like, I dont give two fs about anything, and you combine the two.15. What is your go-to emoji? The teeth smile.16. Fill in the blank: Im an Olympic gold medalist, but Ive never...? I just dont run. Ive tried running, but I hate it.17. Who is your spirit animal? Rihanna.18. Aside from Strong is the New Beautiful, what is your favorite book??Im currently reading Amy Schumers The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo.19. What is your go-to, post-workout meal? Chocolate milk and a banana with almond butter.20. If your friends had to describe you in one word, what would they say? Goofy.21. What is your favorite form of cross-training? Tennis. Chuck Muncie Jersey .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Michael Ola Jersey . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. http://www.customsaintsjersey.com/ . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. Bruce Clark Jersey . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. Ryan Ramczyk Jersey . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. DENVER -- New Denver Nuggets general manager Tim Connelly says re-signing free agent shooting guard Andre Igoudala is his No. 1 priority. Connelly was formally introduced on Thursday by team president Josh Kroenke. "The last guy we talked to before coming in for this press conference was Andre," Connelly told reporters. "Hes such a pro that hes out there (on the court) working out." The Nuggets top defender, Igoudala recently opted out of the final year of his contract after averaging 13 points a game last season. His situation is just one of several Connelly will have to deal with as he tries to help the Nuggets become a genuine playoff contender. The 36-year-old Connelly comes to the Nuggets from New Orleans, where he served as assistant general manager under Dell Demps. He replaces NBA Executive of the Year Masai Ujiri, who took the GM job with the Toronto Raptors last week. Considered a rising front-office talent, Connelly inherits a team that won a franchise-most 57 games during the regular season only to bow out in the first round of the playoffs again, this time to Golden State. Besides the potential loss of Igoudala, the Nuggets will be without Danilo Gallinari for the start of next season as the Italian forward recovers from an ACL injury. And Connelly, with Kroenke, also will have to find a replacement for NBA Coach of the Year George Karl, who was let go on June 6 after the early payoff exit. The Nuggets interviewed former Memphis Grizzlies coach Lionel Hollins on Wednesday and have also interviewed Indiana Pacers assistant coach Brian Shaw, but have not set a specific deadline for hiring a coach. "I dont think we want to put a concrete timeline on anything," Connelly said. "Theres the potential to talk to additional candidates, and weve talked to two great candidates. The two guys weve interviewed are tremendous, and I look forward to going into Joshs office and seeingg where we are in that process.dddddddddddd." Finding the right personality fit for the coaching job is most important to Connelly, who said he wont dictate a style or philosophy with the new coach. "I would never try to impose any strategic restraints on a coach," Connelly said. "Im looking for a good guy whos excited to have the job and build off where we are presently." Kroenke, who offered Connelly the job during a Saturday night dinner, was bullish about his new hire. "Im really excited to have Tim here, and its going to be a lot of fun moving forward," Kroenke said. "I hope Nuggets fans are as excited as I am. Ive known Tim the last several years, and weve stayed in loose contact. "It became a very easy decision to hire him and bring him here after a couple dominoes started to fall." One domino was assistant GM Pete DAlessandro leaving to become general manager for the Sacramento Kings late last week. "Pete and I discussed the position, and I think hes going to have a wonderful opportunity in Sacramento," Kroenke said. "Once that happened, I didnt waste any time and it was a quick decision for me. There was one person I wanted to bring in and immediately discuss the job with, and that was Tim." Kroenke said the prospect of re-signing Igoudala, the teams highest-paid player at more than $14 million, is very good. "I think 100 per cent," Kroenke said. "I had a good conversation with his agent last week. Andre is somebody we definitely want to bring back, and Andre is aware of our intentions to bring him back as well." Connelly thanked Ujiri as he said how happy he was about the new job. "I feel great about where the team is," Connelly said. "Theres a winning culture ingrained here, and its a heck of a team Im inheriting. I look at the roster and think Im the luckiest guy in the world." ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz