Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.01.2020 15:13
terling Brown and Jarrey Foster added 11 apiece for the Mustangs in coach Tim Jankovichs debut. Jankovich takes over the program Antworten

BALTIMORE - The Baltimore Orioles have averaged 19,422 fans in the first two games of a key showdown with the Boston Red Sox. On Wednesday, Baltimore Orioles center fielder Adam Jones addressed the teams lackluster attendance.Id say that its just, its a little, whats the right word to say its a little, you know, not sad, just like, eerie, a little bit, said Jones, the teams longest-tenured player.Jones added: We grind and grind and grind. We understand, theres a lot that that factors into it. Ticket prices being higher, although you can bring in food and beverages. Marketing and promotions, Im sure theyre not the best. I get all that. Im just saying, the city wanted a winner -- the last five years we got em a winner. I dont if know if theyve gotten complacent already on us winning. I wish they havent. I hope they havent. Because winning is fun every single year, and being in this race is exciting every single year. So to the ones that come every night, thank you with open arms.On Tuesday, Camden Yards drew a crowd of 20,387 for the second game of a four-game set with first-place Boston, putting the Orioles -- who made the playoffs in 2012 and 2014 -- over the 2 million mark in attendance for the fifth straight season. On the year, Baltimore ranks 20th in attendance.Among teams currently in line for postseason berths, only the Cleveland Indians rank lower (28th).Ive heard many different sides of it, Jones said. Its due to school starting; weather, which is understandable; danger, which I dont see. I understand, but I dont necessarily see that. But at the end of the day, as a player, were going out there, busting our tails. The fans impact at Camden Yards is unbelievable. I think they know that. I think they understand that, and the players understand that. Obviously, this week and this last homestand, the last 11 games are arguably the most important games of the season.Weve fought our tails off for 145 games to put ourselves into a unique situation as of September, and thats what you say. You want to play important September baseball. And part of September baseball, especially if youre in the heat [of a pennant race], is fans. That just is what it is. Every place you go, the fans are going to be there. When we were in Detroit, they were there for them. We go to Boston, usually Bostons one of the most desirable places to be at anyway, so theyre there. I know when we go on the road to Toronto, we all know theyre gonna be there. Theyve been there since basically the trade deadline last year.The Orioles -- who enter play on Wednesday with a record of 82-69 and are in possession of the second American League wild-card spot -- are averaging 26,513 fans per game, which is nearly 4,000 fewer than in 2014. Its also 2,602 fewer than last year, which represents the fifth-largest drop-off in the majors. Of the four teams with bigger decreases (Pittsburgh, Milwaukee, Minnesota and Cincinnati), none currently has a winning record.Baltimore has two games left against Boston, then finishes its home schedule this weekend against the Arizona Diamondbacks.A previous version of this story had Jones saying the home attendance was sad, but upon further review he ultimately said the dearth of Orioles fans at Camden Yards felt eerie. Tyreek Hill Super Bowl Jersey . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. Dorian ODaniel Super Bowl Jersey . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. http://www.officialkcchiefspro.com/Patrick-mahomes-ii-chiefs-jersey/ . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Alex Okafor Super Bowl Jersey . JOHNS, N. Harrison Butker Super Bowl Jersey . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. DALLAS -- Semi Ojeleye scored 26 points and grabbed 14 rebounds as SMU cruised to a 72-44 season-opening victory over Gardner-Webb on Friday night.Ojeleye was 8 of 15 from the floor and made three 3-pointers. Shake Milton had 13 points, and Sterling Brown and Jarrey Foster added 11 apiece for the Mustangs in coach Tim Jankovichs debut. Jankovich takes over the program after four seasons as associate head coach under Larry Brown.Tyrell Nelson led Gardner-Webb with 13 ppoints.dddddddddddd David Efianayi added 10 points. The Bulldogs shot 31 percent overall from the floor, and just 23 percent on 5-of-22 shooting in the second half.The Mustangs trailed 28-27 at halftime, but opened the second half on a 10-0 run and cruised from there. Ojeleye scored five points and Milton hit a 3-pointer during the stretch. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz