Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.01.2020 15:14
ter about his teams living quarters following a 113-69 win over Venezuela on Monday.Coach K proceeded to go on a comical rant ab Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Love is in the air at the Olympic diving pool.He Zi of China settled for silver in womens 3-meter springboard on Sunday before accepting an even bigger prize: an engagement ring.Hes boyfriend and fellow diver Qin Kai surprised her with a marriage proposal as she stepped off the medal podium. A serious-looking Qin got down on bended knee and appeared to speak at length to He before opening a small box.Qin took out the ring and after she solemnly nodded yes, Qin slipped it on her finger. He clapped her right hand over her eyes and Qin presented her a red rose encased in glass.The crowd cheered its approval. The other divers stopped what they were doing and watched in amazement.Oh, Im so happy for him, said American Abby Johnston, who finished 12th and last in the competition.Qin thrust both arms triumphantly as they left the podium.The couples teammate, Shi Tingmao, won her second gold in Rio, adding the individual 3-meter title to her earlier victory in synchronized springboard. Shi totaled 406.05 points.Shi and He were tied after two rounds before Shi took the lead for good on her third dive.He finished second at 387.90. Tania Cagnotto of Italy earned bronze at 372.80.He carried the red rose container to the medalists news conference along with her silver medal. She said the couple has been dating for six years and Qins proposal was a surprise.He said a lot of things, He said, describing Qins speech. He made a lot of promises, but the most important thing is this is the guy I can trust for the rest of my life.Shi was excited for 25-year-old He and 30-year-old Qin, who earned bronze in mens 3-meter synchro in Rio.Both of them have gone through a lot, she said. Its a great moment. Qin said it best, `This is the way its supposed to be.Being Italian, Cagnotto knows a thing or two about amore.I was really happy for those two, she said. Its a really great moment to ask her to marry him. Craig Biggio Jersey . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Joe Biagini Jersey . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. http://www.customastrosjersey.com/ . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Brad Peacock Jersey . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Jeff Bagwell Jersey . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Ahoy there, Captain K.Mike Krzyzewski has warmed up to staying on a cruise ship during the Rio Olympics.The U.S. mens and womens Olympic basketball teams are being housed on the 196-cabin, Silver Cloud cruise ship and the luxurious accommodations have been a talking point even before the Americans arrival.Krzyzewski, who plans to step down as Team USAs coach after these games end, was asked by a French reporter about his teams living quarters following a 113-69 win over Venezuela on Monday.Coach K proceeded to go on a comical rant about his teams floating lodgings.Well, we dont live on a boat, he said. Were staying on a boat. I actually live in Durham, North Carolina. I have a swimming pool and once in a while I get on a raft and lie in there. But Ive never really thought about living on a boat. Since 1992 the U.S. teams have stayed in different locations and those are the accommodations here and that was good.The typically serious Krzyzewski was just clearing his throat.Its not our boat, he deadpanned, and were not the only people on the boat. There are other people on the boat that we ssee, that we say `good morning to and `hello.dddddddddddd Weve actually made friends on the boat. I never knew I would have boat friends. In fact, now that Im talking about it, I might go buy a boat. But Id have to have a bigger swimming pool. Its a place to stay and were here to play basketball.And Ill tell you what, the people in Rio have been unbelievable as far as their treatment of us and their hospitality. Were fortunate to be here for the Olympics whether were on a boat or not.While his coach was on a roll, guard Jimmy Butler -- sitting next to Krzyzewski -smiled and mostly managed to keep a straight face.Butler, whose Olympic teammates say he doesnt like being on the water and isnt a fan of the ship, was also asked about the boat.I just do what Im told, he said. Im told to sleep on a boat, so I sleep on a boat.Krzyzewski didnt miss a chance to re-visit the vessel when the news conference ended.Im going to go back to the boat, he quipped. See you guys. I get seasick, too. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz