Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.01.2020 15:14
ine for the Reds. They also left the bases loaded in the first, while the Padres left them loaded in the third. Leake got Mark K Antworten

MEMPHIS -- Coach David Fizdale launched the promotional campaign on Wednesday for Memphis Grizzlies power forward Zach Randolphs Sixth Man of the Year bid.It essentially started immediately after Fizdale revealed to reporters that Randolph, a two-time All-Star entering his 16th NBA season, would transition to a reserve role on a permanent basis during the final year of his contract with the Grizzlies.Zachs coming off the bench this year, Fizdale told reporters after practice Wednesday, a couple of days after JaMychal Green started the preseason opener instead of Randolph. Weve talked about it. Hes been incredible about the whole situation. Hes embracing that role. Like I told him, I said, Most likely, no ones going to pay you to be a starter from here on out, so lets audition you for what youre going to be for the rest of your career. And it really clicked with him.Were going to go after Sixth Man of the Year. I want to highlight the hell out of him in that second unit. I need him to be a leader in that second unit, and hes really embraced that.Randolph, 35, came off the bench in 15 of the 68 games he played last season under former Grizzlies coach Dave Joerger. Randolph averaged 15.3 points and 7.8 rebounds per game last season, down a bit from his career averages of 17.0 points and 9.4 rebounds.Randolph, a major factor in Memphis six consecutive playoff appearances, said he has no issue with his new role.I feel like I can be a starter, of course, and carry a team like I did last year, Randolph said. But Im being positive and staying ready. If Coach wants me to play 10 minutes, Ill come in and play the hardest 10 minutes.Randolph said ?he appreciated Fizdales direct approach in explaining the decision to him.Fizdale, a longtime assistant with the Miami Heat before being hired by the Grizzlies, has made playing at a faster pace an emphasis in Memphis. Its difficult to do that if the 6-foot-9, 260-pound Randolph and 7-foot-1, 255-pound center Marc Gasol continue to be paired together consistently.Lets not dance around it and act like its not there, Fizdale said. Playing Marc and Zach together is not a formula for pace, so why even mess around with it? And thats why I went directly to [Randolph]. And Im not saying I wont play them together throughout the year, because some of these teams are so bruising that, yeah, there will be moments throughout the game that I have to match up both of my big guys against theirs. But to start the game, going into games, were going to make sure that our pace and our speed is at the right level that it needs to be at to play our style of play.But at the same time, Zach has an extremely valuable role on this team scoring off the bench. Everybodys talked about that in the offseason: What kind of second unit do they have? They cant score. Well, guess what? We can score now. Weve got a legitimate, bona fide scorer in that second unit with Zach Randolph. Raven Greene Super Bowl Jersey . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. Mason Crosby Super Bowl Jersey . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Aaron-Jones-Packers-Jersey/ . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Jace Sternberger Super Bowl Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. Dean Lowry Super Bowl Jersey .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. SAN DIEGO -- There is no secret when it comes to facing Cincinnati Reds reliever Aroldis Chapman and his 100 mph fastball. "Hes not going to do anything tricky," the San Diego Padres Chris Denorfia said. "Hes going to throw it 100 mph. You have to be ready for the fastball. You have to sit on the fastball. It comes so quickly its hard for you to do anything with it." Denorfia did plenty against Chapman on Monday night, hitting a two-run, pinch-hit homer in the bottom of the ninth inning to give the Padres a 2-1 victory over the Reds. "It sounded great off the bat," Padres manager Bud Black said. "I say 80 per cent of home runs you know it from the sound no matter who is pitching. But that sound tonight on his homer there was no doubt about it." With the Reds leading, 1-0, Chapman (3-4) walked leadoff batter Yonder Alonso on a 3-2 pitch. Denorfia then drove a 98 mph first-pitch offering from Chapman over the centre-field fence 423 feet away to deal the Reds their fourth straight loss. "It was pretty sweet. It was one of those when you hit it hard on that part of the bat, you dont even feel the vibration, it felt great," Denorfia said of his first game-ending home run of his career and third walk-off hit of his career. "It was a fastball like I throw everybody," said Chapman, who threw a 102 mph fastball in Alonsos at-bat. "I just threw a fastball and he hit a home run and theres nothing I can do." Chapman was disappointed he walked Alonso. "It bothered me because he was left-handed," Chapman said. "I walked him and after that I had to just continue going." Luke Gregerson (5-5) pitched the ninth for the win. San Diego natives Mike Leake and Sean OSullivan matched up against each other. Leake went seven scoreless innings for the Reds, allowing four singles. He retired 12 of the final 13 batters he faced. OSullivan, making his third start for the season for the Padres, went six innings and allowed one run on five hits. He wwalked five and struck out one.dddddddddddd Reds centre fielder Derrick Robinson led off the fifth with a triple off the fence in left-centre. He scored when Cesar Izturis hit a grounder to first, which Alonso grabbed, touched first base for the putout then fired home, but Robinson just beat the throw to catcher Nick Hundley. That snapped a scoreless streak of 22 innings for the Reds going back to the second inning of Saturday nights game against the Dodgers in Los Angeles. They have scored just three runs in their last four games. "OSullivan hung in there and made some pitches where he had to," Black said. "He battled and gave up only one run." Cincinnati loaded the bases in the fifth, but OSullivan got Devin Mesoraco to hit a grounder to short. The teams combined to leave 15 runners on base through the first five innings -- nine for the Reds. They also left the bases loaded in the first, while the Padres left them loaded in the third. Leake got Mark Kotsay to ground to first baseman Joey Votto with the bases loaded to end the third. The only batter to reach after the third against Leake was Everth Cabrera, who got on with an infield single leading off the fifth, but he was caught stealing by Mesoraco. Cabrera had two of the four hits off Leake. NOTES: Reds OF Shin-Soo Choo is listed as day-to-day after twisting his left ankle stealing second Sunday in Los Angeles. ... Reds 2B Brandon Phillips was also not in the starting lineup Monday. Reds manager Dusty Baker had told Phillips before Sundays game that he would get the day off. "I like to give the guys from the All-Star team a day off even after they get back after the All-Star game," Baker said. Izturis got the start at second for the Reds. ... Reds P Jonathan Broxton, on the DL since June 15 (flexor mass sprain in his right elbow) will begin a rehab assignment in Triple-A Louisville on Tuesday ... Padres OF Carlos Quentin tweaked his left knee on a swing in Sundays game in Arizona and was available to pinch hit. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz