Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.01.2020 05:37
ied with former Cardinals running back Edgerrin James at 13 straight games.In a season that has gone astray from what the Cardin Antworten

Max and Merse are joined by former Liverpool and Real Madrid goalkeeper Jerzy Dudek on The Fantasy Football Club. The 43-year-old will be talking to us about that night in Istanbul, why he nearly came to blows with former manager Rafael Benitez, and how he helped Cristiano Ronaldo improve his free-kicks. The Fantasy FC Podcast - 5th May Also on the show World Cup winner Gordon Banks picks his #One2Eleven. Find out how many of The Boys of 66 make it into this team of legends. The Fantasy FC Podcast - 5th May Plus, former Celtic, Arsenal and Scotland forward Charlie Nicholas gets a bit emotional as he looks back on his playing career as the Soccer Saturday stalwart goes In The Picture.Watch The Fantasy Football Club, Friday 6pm, Sky Sports 2 HD. Also See: The FantasyFC Soccer AM Sunday Supplement Goals on Sunday Tanoh Kpassagnon Super Bowl Jersey . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Mitchell Schwartz Super Bowl Jersey . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. http://www.officialkcchiefspro.com/Martinas-rankin-chiefs-jersey/ .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Len Dawson Super Bowl Jersey . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. Derrick Nnadi Super Bowl Jersey . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Arizona Cardinals running back David Johnson became the first player in NFL history to gain 100 yards from scrimmage in the first 14 games of a season Sunday against the New Orleans Saints.Johnson set the record in the fourth quarter of the Cardinals 48-41 shootout loss to the Saints on a 5-yard run to put him at 101. He finished with 108 yards for the game.It means a lot. No one else has ever had it, so this is probably my favorite thing that Ive accomplished that has to do with football, Johnson said.Johnson also tied Hall of Famer Marcus Allen (1985) for the second-longest streak with at least 100 scrimmage yards at any point in a single season. Only Hall of Famer Barry Sanders (15 in 1997) has a longer single-season streak in NFL history.Johnson came into Sunday tied with former Cardinals running back Edgerrin James at 13 straight games.In a season that has gone astray from what the Cardinals (5-8-1) and their fans expected, Johnson has produced all season long. His 73 catches and 800 receiving yards lead all running backs, and hes in the top five in rushing yards with 1,138 on 260 carries.Hes also in the top five with 13 rushing touchdowns, and no NFL player has more total touchdowns over the past two seasons. Johnson scored twice against the Saints and has 30 in 30 games.You haave to acknowledge anyone that does something for the first time in the history of the NFL.dddddddddddd Thats very unique, Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said. Very happy for David, very proud of him.Johnson has the support of his veteran teammates, who feel he deserves to be the MVP.As impressive as a stat as that is, quarterback Carson Palmer said. You kind of expect it. Hes a great player. Why not go for 16?I think hes, if not the best, one of the best players in this game, Palmer said. Typically that award goes to the ... player that has the better record, but theres no doubt that hes one of a kind.I had to come a long way, seriously, Johnson said. I was third-rounder, maybe not even supposed to get drafted. A lot of stuff has happened and it means a lot to hear it from those guys.Johnson is still 200 yards away from 1,000 receiving yards on the season, but is hopeful to get to that mark and finish with 1,000 yards in rushing and receiving. The only two players to have accomplished the feat are Roger Craig and Marshall Faulk.I definitely have that on my radar, Johnson said. Anything can happen. I could break out with 130 yards or 100 yards in one game. The skys the limit. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz