Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.01.2020 05:38
o, who won his first 27 professional fights, has lost three of his last four bouts. At one time, enjoying his status as WBC and Antworten

LATROBE, Pa. -- James Harrison is open to talking with the NFL about steroid allegations made in an Al-Jazeera America report.I dont have a problem doing the interview. Come to my house. Bring Roger (Goodell) with you, Harrison said.But Harrisons problem is the precedent set by the league to investigate whatever they want, the Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker told reporters after Tuesdays walkthrough at Saint Vincent College.Harrison, Green Bay Packers linebackers Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers and free-agent linebacker Mike Neal face discipline -- including suspension -- if they dont cooperate with the league by Aug. 25, NFL vice president for league policy and external affairs Adolpho Birch stated in a letter sent to the NFL Players Association on Monday and obtained by ESPN. All four players were linked to the Al-Jazeera report, but the NFLPA contends theres a lack of evidence after the key source in the story, Charlie Sly, recanted his statements to the media outlet.Harrison said he hasnt had a chance to read the NFLs letter but will follow the advice of the attorneys at the NFLPA, which has declined to comment on the deadline.When asked why not get the interview over with, Harrison was blunt in his response.If thats the case, then somebody could come out and say James Harrison is a pedophile, Harrison said. They are going to suspend me, put me under investigation for being a pedophile just because somebody said it? Im not going to answer questions for every little thing some Tom, Dick and Harry comes up with.Harrison enters his 14th NFL season at age 38 and makes clear he wants to play but is considering all his options based on principle.Harrison said hes definitely prepared to sit if its the right thing to do.Ill do what I have to do. Theyll do what they have to do, said Harrison about the NFL. Well make that decision when that time comes...I just am doing what Im advised to do (by the NFLPA). Its the right thing to do.Harrison believes the league has not followed all the appropriate channels to launch an investigation. The NFL-NFLPA drug substances of abuse policy requires sufficient credible documented evidence in order to discipline. But with lack of cooperation from players, the league says it plans to suspend over conduct detrimental.Harrison admits the Steelers factor into this, even though coach Mike Tomlin said the investigation has nothing to do with us.Im sure it would lean me in that direction because I dont want to let my teammates down, said Harrison about his mindset if the team advises him to be interviewed. I dont want to let the organization down. Well deal with that when the time comes. Matt Beleskey Jersey . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Carter Rowney Jersey . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. https://www.cheapducks.com/1127c-jakob-silfverberg-jersey-ducks.html .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Max Comtois Jersey .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Fake Ducks Jerseys . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap.SAN ANTONIO -- Jesus Soto Karass stopped Andre Berto with a left hook in the 12th round of their welterweight fight Saturday night, possibly ending Bertos once-promising career. Soto Karass (28-8-3, 18 KOs) surged in the fight from the fourth round as Berto began to lose effectiveness from his dominant right side. Though Berto (28-3) floored Soto Karass with a left-hand body shot in the 11th, Berto couldnt sustain the rally. "In the fourth round I tore (something) in my shoulder," Berto said. "Im a warrior. I dont quit. Im always going to put it all on the line." By the end of the 11th, Soto Karass recovered from the knockdown and bloodied Bertos lip, and the Mexican ended it on a technical knockout with the left hand 48 seconds into the final round. The referee stopped the fight immediately when Berto hit the mat -- to Bertos dismay. Soto Karass led on one card, Berto on another, and the third judge had it even. "I thought I was winning the fight," Soto Karass said. "But my corner told me to go with everything. I had to go with the knockout to avoid any problems with the judges." Berto, who won his first 27 professional fights, has lost three of his last four bouts. At one time, enjoying his status as WBC and IBF welterweight champion, he was mentioned as a possible opponent for Floyd Mayweather. Soto Karass used a strong fourth round, when he swwitched from long overhand rights and moved in for a series of strong punches.dddddddddddd Prior to that, Berto was scoring with short rights to the head that stunned Soto Karass. But that attacked ended quickly. He appeared to lose effectiveness with his right hand. He counted on his left so much that when he swung a wild overhand from that side in the fifth round, he missed Soto Karass and fell off balance and slipped to the mat. Just a few moments earlier, Berto has cringed as he was leading with his right shoulder while he had Soto Karass on the ropes. On the undercard, Omar Figueroa Jr. of Weslaco (22-0-1) became the interim WBC lightweight champion in a unanimous decision over Japans Nihito Arakawa (24-3-1). But it was a bruising fight, with the brawling Figueroa punching Arakawa into two eight counts and a welt over the eye and Figueroa trudging through most of the fight with a nasty gash on the bridge of his nose from what was ruled an accidental head butt. Keith Thurman (23-0, 19 KOs) took the interim WBA welterweight belt from Argentinas Diego Chavez (22-1) with a 10th-round knockout. Thurman, who started slowly and had a bloody nose through the opening three rounds, rallied and sent Chaves to the mat with a solid body shot in the ninth. Thurman finished it off 28 seconds into the 10th when he caught the slowed Chaves along the ropes with a right to the forehead. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz