Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Dorfplatz
elaine95 Offline

22.01.2020 06:53
first time in his career, by most every other measure Antworten

With the drafting of Hunter Renfrow and his insertion as the team’s slot cornerback https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-derek-carr-jersey , Ryan Grant became a forgotten man in Oakland. That has changed over the past week and what looked to be a lost..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Ryan Grant playing his way back into Raiders receiver competitionNew,19commentsPDTWith the drafting of Hunter Renfrow and his insertion as the team’s slot cornerback, Ryan Grant became a forgotten man in Oakland. That has changed over the past week and what looked to be a lost cause, is a competition once again.“Grant’s a good player. I think he’s a really good player,” said Gruden after the Raiders preseason opener against the Rams. “He’s versatile. He’s quiet, you won’t hear two words out of him. But he made a lot of plays against the Rams in the first practice before he got hurt and he put himself in position here to be a contributor in the last week of practice.”Gruden’s words on Grant were due to his play in the day in which Grant had three catches for 32 yards, including one of the more impressive grabs in the game.The catch was for 18 yards and Grant appeared to hover in the air until the ball arrived. He caught the pass with a defender in his face and tapped his toes inbounds.“I like [Ryan] Grant,” Gruden added. “My brother [Jay Gruden] had Ryan in Washington. I used to go up there and sometimes all we talked about a lot of times was Ryan Grant. He played excellent when [Pierre] Garcon was out. He played over there when DeSean Jackson was hurt, catch 15 passes. We tried to sign him, the Ravens tried to sign him. There were a lot of things going on with Ryan Derek Carr Jersey White , but I got my guy. I’m really excited about him. I think he’s a really good receiver. I think he’s got to get some luck, he’s got to stay healthy. He’s got to try to be consistent to get an opportunity but we’re happy to have him.”Grant was a 5th round pick out of Tulane. He spent his first four seasons in Washington. After a career-high 45 catches for 573 yards and 4 touchdowns in 2017, he signed on in Indianapolis last season. Despite a career-high 10 starts for the Colts, he was unable to duplicate or improve upon his 2017 numbers, putting up 35 catches for 334 yards and one touchdown. He’s getting another shot in Oakland and with four camp practices and three preseason games remaining, he has re-awakened his chances of sticking with the Raiders.Follow @LeviDamien We check on each Raiders position ahead of training camp to give it a condition of either Strong, Stable, Unstable, Serious, or Critical." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕What condition Raiders position is in heading into training camp 2019: QuarterbackNew Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey ,105commentsWe check on each Raiders position ahead of training camp to give it a condition of either Strong, Stable, Unstable, Serious, or Critical.PDTStarter: Derek CarrBackup: Mike Glennon, Nathan PetermanDerek Carr heads into his second season in Jon Gruden’s offense. His first season under Gruden left a lot to be desired. While he passed 4000 yards for the first time in his career, by most every other measure, it was one of Carr’s worst. He had the fewest touchdowns (19) and lowest TD percentage (3.4%). He was also sacked 51 times, not all of which were the fault of his offensive line.To be fair, a lot of Carr’s issues were not on him. There were some serious protection problems with two rookie tackles. He also lost most his top weapons either from trades (Amari Cooper) Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , suspensions (Martavis Bryant), or injuries (Brandon LaFell) and his best wide receiver (Jordy Nelson) was not the game breaker he once was.AJ McCarron was cut and Mike Glennon was signed. That’s not an upgrade. You want to talk about a QB’ pocket presence causing a number of sacks, Glennon is the poster child for that. You might recall the Buccaneers cutting Donald Penn for supposedly giving up a lot of sacks. The Raiders scooped up Penn and he returned to his Pro Bowl form because he no longer had a statue like Glennon making his job impossible.Nathan Peterman is...Nathan Peterman. He shouldn’t beat out Glennon. Either way, you better hope Carr stays on the field.Condition: UnstableThere were rumors and speculation Gruden could be looking to replace Carr this offseason. That didn’t happen, so Carr will return as the starter in what figures to be a make or break season for him. If he has another down season, the speculation will turn to reality. If he plays like he did in his outstanding 2016 season — the only other time he had the same OC in consecutive seasons — he will be the franchise QB the Raiders say he is. That will require he show he has some Rich Gannon in him which means the ability to make snap decisions on the fly and improvise when things break down.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz