Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.01.2020 09:28
s a lot simpler. Its not our mistake, as in the drivers, that t Antworten

There is little question that Toronto Argonauts quarterback Ricky Ray has been incredibly hot of late, but is he in the zone? The numbers back up the indisputable fact that Rays play has been incredible, even by his own lofty standards. His last three outings havent been complete games for a couple of reasons. He was injured mid-way through the third quarter against Winnipeg, missed the BC game, returned for a game in Montreal where he only played the first half, then played the entire game against Edmonton. So in a little over two games of actual playing time what have the numbers been? Try 64-73 passing (87.7% completion rate), 851 yards, eight touchdowns and zero interceptions. So hes definitely in the zone. "Ive felt like Ive been there a few times", Ray told TSN.ca. "Its just when things are going well you have complete confidence and it seems like everything you see is open. Thats when youre really playing well, when you can just drop back and trust exactly what your eyes are telling you and then just let it go without any hesitation." Rays coach knows what its like to be playing at that level. When Scott Milanovich finished his career at the University of Maryland he had the NCAAs second-highest completion percentage (66.2%) in history. Hes been there. "I had a couple of pretty good games in college, but nothing consistently over a stretch of time like Ricky has," said Milanovich. "I think its a comfort level thing and a huge part of it is the fact that hes not getting hit a lot. I can just see it in his feet and just how much more comfortable he is in the pocket and how much more he trusts his protection." Chad Owens is the defending CFL Most Outstanding Player. As a returner and receiver hes been almost unstoppable at times. "Its a really good feeling. Its a feeling of I cant be stopped and you feel like every time you touch the ball its going to be a score or a big play." "It seems like the game has slowed down, but youre doing it effortlessly, youre just letting things happen." Can you be in the zone on defence? Middle linebacker Robert McCune, currently third in the CFL in tackles, says absolutely. "I get in that zone sometimes when the game slows down" said the native of Mobile, Alabama. "It helps when you just let the game come to you. Sometimes when I try too hard, thats when I make my most mistakes. You just have to play your game and relax." Khalif Mitchell has made a career trying to get offensive players out of the zone. The defensive tackle looks to his teammates to get himself in a good place. "I pretty much feed off my other guys" said Mitchell. "I understand that if were all out here and of the same accord then Ill be in the zone and then its pretty much a natural flow and not something we create artificially." Staying in the zone this week wont be easy for Ray or any of his teammates. The Calgary Stampeders are in Toronto for a Grey Cup rematch. Sacramento State 64, Cal. State Northridge 61. November 4, 2000. It was the second-highest point total in NCAA footballs modern era and amazingly it came without an overtime session. The reason this obscure college football game is noteworthy in Toronto is that the two quarterbacks were Sacramento States Ricky Ray and Cal Northridges Marcus Brady, now the Argos Offensive Coordinator. Ray passed for 344 yards and three touchdowns that day and rushed for three more himself. Brady threw for 493 yards and four majors. The game was played at Fred Anderson Field, named after the owner of the defunct CFL team the Sacramento Gold Miners. The two were asked by TSN.ca to reflect on that amazing afternoon. Ray: "That was a fun game, it was my last home game in college. The year before we went down to their place and he (Brady) lit us up pretty bad. Coming back my senior year and playing my last game at home it was nice to finally get a win against him and man, we put up some points. He put up big numbers, we were able to so the same and squeaked one out on them." Brady: "We were just going up and down the field. (Former Winnipeg star) Charles Roberts was his running back (he had 159 yards rushing and two TDs in the game). They were going down and scoring and we had to answer. We both had explosive offences and it came down to the fourth quarter. I had a 50-yard run for a touchdown and threw for four, but I threw a late interception. Ricky had three quarterback sneaks in that game and was the Conference Player of the Week even though I had better numbers than him (laughs), but they got the win so he deserved it." The Argonauts play Calgary Friday night at 7:30. Follow the Argos all season long on TSN1050 with Mike Hogan and Sandy Annunziata. Abdullah Anderson Jersey . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Cordarrelle Patterson Jersey . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. http://www.custombearsjersey.com/custom-charles-leno-jr-jersey-large-2876t.html . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Dennis McKinnon Jersey . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Martellus Bennett Jersey . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July.Jose Mourinho has the pedigree needed to deliver huge success to Manchester United, according to Jamie Carragher. The former Chelsea manager is widely expected to replace Louis van Gaal in the Old Trafford hot-seat just days after he won the FA Cup, after the Dutchman was sacked on Monday.Once appointed as Van Gaals successor, Mourinho - who has won league titles in Portugal, England, Italy and Spain -will be tasked with bringing back the success and attacking flair synonymous with Sir Alex Fergusons 26-year tenure. And, while admitting the Portuguese may not necessarily be the perfect fit for the job, Sky Sports pundit Carragher is confident Mourinho would win trophies.Jose certainly has the name and the pedigree in terms of trophies and the success hes had - and thats what Manchester United want, he said.Is he the perfect fit in terms of what United would want going back through the years? Probably not in terms of blooding young players and the type of football. Manchester United fans outside Old Trafford today says they support the imminent arrival of former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho But hes managed Real Madrid, and their great attacking players like Cristiano Ronaldo, and won the league there so he is a good fit.dddddddddddd.I think hell bring them huge success because hes done that everywhere hes been.Despite ending a 12-year wait for FA Cup glory - Uniteds first major trophy since Fergusons retirement in 2013 - the last six months of Van Gaals reign have been marred by intense criticism and speculation surrounding his future. Jose Mourinho will bring Manchester United huge success because he’s done that everywhere he’s been. Sky Sports pundit Jamie Carragher Carragher sympathised with the degree of scrutiny directed at the Dutchman, although he argued it was part and parcel of high-profile managerial roles.Its nice for Louis van Gaal personally to go out with a trophy, he has done that at most of his clubs, but United are obviously looking at bigger and better things, he added.They have to be in the top four and compete in the Champions League so its probably just right. Can Jose Mourinho bring success back to Old Trafford? Every manager who takes a big job is going to be under scrutiny, thats part of the job.Youre going to get people questioning you and hes used to that, hes an experienced manager.You can say you feel sorry for him at times but with him being sacked hell get a decent pay-off, so hell be all right. Also See: Did United progress under LVG? Jose will be rock and roll Man Utd sack Van Gaal Van Gaal leaves United LIVE! ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz