Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.01.2020 09:36
r a fan of Simone?JRS: You have no idea. Yesterday she Antworten

American Sam Querrey couldnt build on his upset of Novak Djokovic at Wimbledon in his next Grand Slam.The 29th-seeded Querrey lost to Janko Tipsarevic 7-6 (4), 6-7 (0), 6-3, 6-3 in the first round of the US Open on Tuesday. It was a tough opening matchup for Querrey, as Tipsarevic is a former top-10 player whose ranking is down to No. 250 after a series of injuries.A two-time quarterfinalist at Flushing Meadows, Tipsarevic got in on a protected ranking. He had lost five straight Grand Slam matches dating to the 2013 US Open.Querrey stunned the top-ranked Djokovic in the third round at Wimbledon en route to his first major quarterfinal. But in six of his past eight Grand Slams, he has lost to a lower-ranked opponent in the first round. He has also dropped seven of his past eight meetings with Serbian opponents, with the only win that upset of Djokovic.Steve Johnson rallied from down two sets and a break to move on to the second round at the U.S. Open. The 19th-seeded American outlasted Evgeny Donskoy 4-6, 1-6, 7-6 (2), 6-3, 6-3 in 3 hours, 13 minutes.Donskoy, ranked 79th, served for the match in the third set, when he also had six match points on Johnsons serve.Johnson, who lost in the first round at his last three U.S. Opens, routed Donskoy 6-1, 6-1 at the Olympics less than three weeks earlier.American teen Jared Donaldson upset 12th-seeded David Goffin for his first career win over a top-30 player. The 19-year-old qualifier won 4-6, 7-5, 6-4, 6-0 for his first victory at a major. He had lost in straight sets in his two previous Grand Slam matches, both at Flushing Meadows. Donaldson is ranked a career-best 122nd.Andy Murray got off to an easy start at the U.S. Open in his attempt to become the fourth man in the Open era to reach all four Grand Slam finals in a single season.The 2012 champion at Flushing Meadows and seeded No. 2 this year, Murray beat Lukas Rosol 6-3, 6-2, 6-2 on Tuesday night to get to the second round.Only Djokovic (last season), Roger Federer (2004, 2006 and 2007) and Rod Laver (1969, when he completed a calendar-year Grand Slam) have been to a seasons four major title matches since the professional era began in 1968.Murray has won 23 of his past 24 matches, including an unprecedented second consecutive Olympic singles gold medal at the Rio Games this month.Meanwhile, 2009 champ Juan Martin del Potro won his opening match in his first U.S. Open since 2013. Del Potro beat fellow Argentine Diego Schwartzman 6-4, 6-4, 7-6 (3) on Tuesday after missing the tournament the past two years because of three left wrist surgeries. Del Potro is ranked just 142nd and needed a wild card to get in. But he proved with his unexpected silver medal at the Olympics that he could contend again.The 2014 US Open runner-up, Kei Nishikori, avoided what would have been his fourth first-round exit in his past six appearances at Flushing Meadows. Nishikori, who earned Japans first Olympic tennis medal since 1920 a little more than two weeks ago, advanced by beating Benjamin Becker 6-1, 6-1, 3-6, 6-3. The sixth-seeded Nishikori reached his first Grand Slam final at the U.S. Open two years ago but lost to Marin Cilic at that stage. He exited in the first round in 2011, 2013 and 2015.Becker, a German who won an NCAA singles title at Baylor, has lost his past 15 matches against opponents ranked in the top 10.Third-seeded Stan Wawrinka beat Fernando Verdasco 7-6 (4), 6-4, 6-4 despite having more unforced errors than winners (37-30). He saved all four break points he faced and converted two of his five chances, which was just enough for the victory.The 32-year-old Verdasco is a former top-10 player, but he hasnt been to a major quarterfinal since 2013.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Ray Nitschke Super Bowl Jersey . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. ZaDarius Smith Super Bowl Jersey . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. https://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Rashan-Gary-Jersey/ . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Bart Starr Super Bowl Jersey . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Raven Greene Super Bowl Jersey . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. This story appears in ESPN The Magazines Dec. 26 / Jan. 2 Issue. Subscribe today!?The full interview appeared on SportsCenter and is streaming now on WatchESPN.SARAH SPAIN: J.R., I know you were at some of those Cubs-Indians games in the World Series. Was it a little frosty at first when you saw David today?J.R. Smith: No, I was actually worried about his safety being in Cleveland [where the photo shoot took place] right now. I thought I had to be a bodyguard.SS: Whats the thing you hear most often when people meet you?JRS: Where is your million-dollar shirt? Im like, Its underneath these $25 Hanes T-shirts Ive got on.SS: What about you, Simone?Simone Biles: You look taller on TV. I get that all the time. I know they think Im taller because its so close and I look stretched out, but Im just 4-8.SS: You dont look very tall on TV either, honey. What do you hear most, David?David Ross: Youre really not that old. You know, the old grandpa thing -- Grandpa Rossy with KB [Kris Bryant] and Rizz [Anthony Rizzo]. Thats how everyone treats me. Then I got back to my hometown, and everyone is like, I wish I could retire at 39. So they put it in perspective.JRS: Hell be on my slow-pitch softball team.DR: Yeah, now were talking.JRS: My pinch-runner right here [Biles], shes gonna do real good.DR: Im gonna DH. Ive never been a good hitter, so the DH thing would be nice in softball.SS: Speaking of that, your last hit as an MLB player was a home run in the World Series [in Game 7]. What were you thinking in that moment?DR: Well, I had just gotten in the game and let two runs in. Im like, Wait a minute, this isnt what I do. I prevent runs, and Ive been in here two seconds and theres two runs in. So I was just happy to get one back, to give us that three-run lead.SS: J.R., whats one of the most memorable moments of your title run?JRS: At halftime [of Game 7], one of our oldest guys on the team, James Jones, came to me, and hes like, Man, its time for you to do something. Youve been sleeping the whole playoffs, the whole final series. First couple of shots I got coming out, I was like, You know what, Im gonna shoot it. Fortunately they fell, and we started making our way back.SS: Was there any part of the celebration where you thought, I cant believe Im here right now?JRS: The plane ride back with my teammates.dddddddddddd I didnt know how to feel. Did this really happen? What just happened? Of course, Im still shirtless. Im sitting on the plane, Tristan [Thompson] and LeBron next to me. LeBrons got his MVP trophy and hes looking at it, and Im looking across like, We did it! Being down 3-1 [in the Finals] was the worst feeling Ive ever experienced in my life. I didnt want to talk to my teammates, I didnt want to talk to my wife, I didnt want to talk to my kids. And to come back from that is a lesson that you can come back from anything.SS: Simone, these two guys broke super-long streaks. You were the favorite all along. Whats the pressure like when you have to be the best every time?SB: I wouldnt necessarily say that. Im only 19. Its kinda crazy if youre older and putting expectations on a poor 19-year-old. But to me, I go out there, and I do what I trained. We prepare so long for that moment, so its just kind of exciting.SS: Is there any feeling of, Im 19, I just did the best thing ever. Where do I go from here?SB: Sometimes I think of that and Im like, Simone, I dont know what else you can do. What more can you do? Maybe you can repeat yourself. Ill take time off, get out more, go outside more, vacation.SS: What about you, David? How do you react when the best is behind you?DR: Its rewarding riding into the sunset. What better way to go? My teammates carried me off the field -- it doesnt get any better than that. Now its time to be a dad. To be as successful at that as I was at baseball would be nice.SS: What about you, J.R.? Do you have a big goal for 2017?JRS: Other than repeating, Im expecting a new baby girl.SB: You can name her Simone.JRS: You know, if my other daughter picks it, shell definitely name her Simone.SS: Is your daughter a fan of Simone?JRS: You have no idea. Yesterday she came to our game. I was walking out of the locker room, and she goes, Daddy, Daddy, I met her! I met Simone! She loves her.SS: Something tells me that this cover photo may end up on the wall in your daughters room. You hanging out with her idol, Simone.JRS: A hundred percent. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz