Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

24.01.2020 05:33
is will be another step in following in his footsteps to becom Antworten

Wigan Warriors head coach Shaun Wane believes there is a big gap in quality between the Super League and the NRL as his side were beaten 42-12 by the Brisbane Broncos. The NRLS dominance over the Super League in the World Club Series continued on Saturday as Corey Oatess double helped Australias Brisbane Broncos to a clinical 42-12 win over Englands Wigan Warriors.These two teams met last year in the inaugural series and it took a last-gasp penalty from Corey Parker to give the Broncos a 14-12 victory. A chastening night for Wigan Warriors as a clinical Brisbane Broncos eased to victory at the DW Stadium But it was nothing like that close this time around, Wayne Bennetts team were absolutely ruthless at Wigans DW Stadium, much like the Sydney Roosters had been 24 hours earlier in downing St Helens 38-12.Oates crossed in the first half along with Kodi Nikorima, Matt Gillett and Jarrod Wallace, with Dan Sarginson scoring the sole try for the hosts. Broncos run riot against Wigan Brisbane Broncos produced a clinical NRL performance to beat Super Leagues Wigan 42-12 We were beaten by a better team - no excuses, Wane told Sky Sports.They are an outstanding team, some big athletes and we did not handle them that well.Obviously there is a big gap between us and the NRL - we gave it a decent shot but we were not good enough. You have to hold you hands up, they are a very good team and we did not turn up.The finishing of our sets were poor so there are a few areas where we can get better at but when we came out of our system, they were that good and that athletic that they just burnt us for it.The players will learn from this - there are two ways to response and the Wigan was is to respond to this in a positive way. Brisbane Broncos Darius Boyd joins Jon Wells at the touch screen to analyse his sides 42-12 win against Wigan Do you think Super League can narrow the gap on the NRL? Have your say… Please tell us what you think by giving us your comments below or alternatively, why not Tweet us @SkySportsRL? Also See: Wigan v Brisbane recap Cunningham proud of Saints Follow @SkySportsRL Pundits Cheap Avalanche Jerseys . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. Colorado Avalanche Store . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. https://www.cheapavalanche.com/ .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Stitched Avalanche Jerseys . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Colorado Avalanche Gear . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. Unbeaten welterweight Taras Shelestyuk will square off with Jaime Herrera in the main event on Nov. 4 at the Omega Products International Event Center in Corona, California, organizers announced Thursday.The scheduled 10-round bout will headline a tripleheader on the years final edition of ShoBox: The New Generation (Showtime, 10:30 p.m. ET).My training is going great. I am more powerful, and my speed is better, Shelestyuk said. Herrera is a rough fighter, but it doesnt matter to me because I am looking to step up and get into championship-level fights.?Shelestyuk (14-0, 9 KOs), 30, who is based in Los Angeles, certainly has the amateur pedigree to carry him to that level in the pro ranks. He went 300-15 as an amateur and was a 2012 Ukrainian Olympic bronze medalist. Among his Olympic teammates were gold medalists Vasyl Lomachenko, a former featherweight world titleholder and reigning junior lightweight titlist, and Oleksandr Usyk, who won a cruiserweight world title on Sept. 17. Shelestyuk is aiming to make a name for himself -- like they have. I follow the 2012 Ukrainian Olympic team, and all the guys are doing very well and Im happy for them, Shelestyuk said. But I do not compare my results with anybody else because I have my own career and my own path to a championship belt, and I am enjoying this journey. Herrera (15-3-1, 8 KOs), 27, of Franklin Park, Illinois, has won three fights in a row but against modest opposition, and hes the heavy underdog. Taras is a great fighter and I know Im the underdog, but Ive surprised some fighters before and Im confident and ready to give it my best and win again, Herrera said. Im coming into this fight with the same mentality I had in those fights against the other unbeaten guys. The way I see it, Taras has everything to lose and I fight as I have nothing to lose.?Ive been training very seriously and Im excited to be able to showcase my skills on television. I grew up watching ShoBox. TThere will be more eyes on me and they will see my ability to fight.dddddddddddd Getting a win will increase my ranking and open up more doors for my career. In the co-feature, cruiserweight Constantin Bejenaru (11-0, 3 KOs), a 32-year-old southpaw and native of Moldova fighting out of Catskill, New York, will face Albania native Stivens Bujaj (16-0-1, 11 KOs), 26, who lives in Bronx, New York, in a 10-rounder for a regional belt. They were both standout amateurs. Bujaj is a great boxer. We are both undefeated, but there can only be one victor, and I do not plan on losing this fight, Bejenaru said. I entered this fight with the intention of winning. That is what I train to do, that is what I am going to do. Said Bujaj: Im training like this is a world title fight, and Im totally ready to win. I know my opponent is undefeated and I cant overlook him. This is the exposure and opportunity Ive been waiting for. Opening the telecast will be an eight-round lightweight fight between Vitor Jones Freitas (13-0, 7 KOs), 23, of Brazil, against hometown fighter Manuel Mendez (12-1-2, 8 KOs), 26, of Indio, California. Freitas is the nephew of former lightweight and junior lightweight world titleholder Acelino Popo Freitas, perhaps the most popular boxer in Brazilian history. Most of his major fights were aired on Showtime. My uncle had many great fights on Showtime, and on Nov. 4, I am looking to carry on his legacy,?said Vitor Jones Freitas. This will be another step in following in his footsteps to become a world champion. Mendez is trained by Joel Diaz and has sparred regularly with former world titleholders Timothy Bradley Jr. and Ruslan Provodnikov. I am excited about this opportunity to fight on ShoBox, Mendez said. I know with a win, my career will escalate to a new level. I am looking to knock out Vitor. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz