Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 560 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

24.01.2020 05:34
250 presented by Public Mobile will premiere on TSN a Antworten

BEREA, Ohio -- Marvin Lewis wanted his previous offensive coordinator Hue Jackson to stay with the Cincinnati Bengals to eventually take over as head coach, Lewis said Wednesday.We had clearly spoke of an opportunity for Hue to stay here if he so liked Lewis said on a conference call with the Cleveland media. If thats what he chose to do, then eventually he would become the head coach.Jackson instead chose to become head coach of the Cleveland Browns.NFL.com first reported the succession story, saying Jackson and Lewis had presented the idea to Bengals owner Mike Brown. The plan had Jackson taking over as Bengals coach in 2018.Jackson, according to NFL.com, felt the situation would have been awkward.Thats Marvins football team. Been there a long time, Jackson said Wednesday. I think its hard to ever replace a best friend that way and be there waiting behind. I didnt think it was the right thing for me to do. I didnt think it would be right their team.Obviously, I will always be in debt to the Bengals, but I think Im where Im supposed to be right now.Lewis, however, said the plan would have worked.He and I are very close, Lewis said. All he wants is to win football games. We both have the same goal, and thats whats important. It would not have been an issue.Lewis affection for Jackson is readily apparent.You love him like a brother that I never had, Lewis said. I spent a lot of time with him. ... [When] we coached together, every time, [he] has always done such a great job. I think he brings out the best and challenges everybody to be the best.The pair twice coached together in Cincinnati, from 2004 to 2005 and 2012 to 2015. Lewis hired Jackson soon after he was relieved of his job as Raiders coach.This weekend wont be about Marvin and Hue Jackson, Jackson said. It will be about our football teams more so than anything. Air Force 1 Shell . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. Air Force 1 Alte Premium . LOUIS -- St. http://www.airforce1outletitalia.it/scontate-air-force-1-alte-flax.html . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. Air Force 1 Alte Special Field . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Air Force 1 n7 . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers.Scott Steckly returned to a familiar place on Saturday night, Victory Lane at Autodrome St. Eustache after winning the National 250 presented by Public Mobile. Steckly, out of Milverton, Ont., staged a heated battle with J.R. Fitzpatrick as the two exchanged the lead four times over the final 65 laps of the race. However, a Lap 243 spin by Fitzpatrick in Turn 4, while racing side-by-side with Steckly, paved the way for the No. 22 Canadian Tire/Sylvania Dodge. It was Stecklys third consecutive NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 victory and the 14th of his series career. Additionally, it was his third win in five starts on the .4-mile Quebec oval. Rookie Alex Guenette finished in the runner-up spot, followed by Fitzpatrick in third. Ron Beauchamp Jr. finished in the fourth spot after winning his fifth career pole position earlier in the day. Jason White followed with a season-best finish of fifth.dddddddddddd. Louis-Philippe Dumoulin, Martin Roy, Trevor Seibert, Dave Connelly and Noel Dowler completed the top 10. With the victory, Steckly took the lead in the championship standings from D.J. Kennington, who finished the race in 16th after battling mechanical problems early in the race. Steckly now holds a 10-point advantage over Dumoulin and has a 15-point edge on Kennington. Its the first time this season that the standings lead has been in double-digits. The National 250 presented by Public Mobile will premiere on TSN at 11 a.m. ET on Sunday, Aug. 4. The French-language telecast will air on RDS2 at 11 p.m. ET on Saturday, Aug. 24 and at 10 a.m. ET on Sunday, Aug. 25 on RDS. The NASCAR Canadian Tire Sires presented by Mobil 1 is next on track on August 11 for the JuliaWine.com 100 from Circuit de Trois-Rivieres (Que.). ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz