Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

24.01.2020 05:35
on so I expect theyll adjust around that with (Scott) Lyc Antworten

Jose Mourinho believes the FA should have taken care of Wayne Rooney and has defended the Manchester United striker for his behaviour on international duty. Rooney missed Tuesdays 2-2 draw with Spain due to a minor knee complaint and he was pictured at 5am on the previous Sunday drinking with guests at a wedding at the teams hotel.The 31-year-old apologised unreservedly for what he called inappropriate images, taken 24 hours after Englands 3-0 win over Scotland at Wembley. Mourinho, whose United side take on Arsenal on Saturday, live on Sky Sports 1, says last weekend didnt go well for Rooney and indicated his annoyance at what has panned out.I dont speak, I dont speak, Mourinho said when asked if the forward had been let down by the people around him.The only thing I say is that the player goes to the national team, he belongs to the national team. Rooneys behaviour at the weekend was tame compared to that of older generations of footballers, according to Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp I learned since I was a kid, if somebody lends me something, I have to take care even better than if it was mine. Since the school, you know?Your friend lent you a pencil, you have to take care of the pencil better than if it is your pencil, so I think when one day if I become a national team manager I will try [to].I am not saying that I will be successful on that, and I am not being critic with Gary [England interim manager Gareth Southgate] and with anyone. FA chief executive Martin Glenn has announced they will review their policy around players free time I get the occasion to wish Gary the best of luck publicly, but I think you have to build something to protect what is not yours, what someone lends you.Asked if Rooney should have been at the hotel bar until the early hours, Mourinho retorted: I would have a great answer for you - I dont want to have [one] because, again, I dont want to speak about it.But if you go one by one to see where these 23 players were, some of them were in worse places than the hotel bar.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: FA to investigate celebrations Mourinho furious over Rooney Mourinho: I dont get respect Get ReUnited with Sky Sports Air Max 270 2021 . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Air Max 270 Bowfin Noir Pas Cher . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. http://www.airmax270reactpascher.fr/fausse-air-max-270-react-city-of-speed.html . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Air Max 270 React Noir Et Blanc . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Air Max 270 React 2020 Pas Cher .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Adelaide coach Don Pyke says his side will go into the AFL finals battle-hardened after a bruising 15-point win over rivals Port Adelaide.The Crows withstood a late surge from Port to claim a 15.19 (109) to 14.10 (94) win at Adelaide Oval and climb to second on the ladder.Both sides had predicted Saturdays Showdown would be a fierce encounter despite the distance between the Crows and 11th-placed Power on the ladder.The game lived up to the hype and in the end it was only Adelaides potent forward line that proved the difference, with late goals to Josh Jenkins, Mitch McGovern and Eddie Betts sealing the win.It was a far cry from the Crows three previous outings - against Fremantle, Brisbane and Essendon - which they won by a combined 292 points.With Adelaide facing a six-day break before a final-round clash with West Coast on Friday, Pyke said he was pleased to see his players physically tested.For us it was, in some respects, a really good game to have based on the previous three games which have been comfortable wins, he said.Tonights game and next weeks game will give us a really goood lead-in (to the finals).ddddddddddddWest Coast have been in hot form, dispatching of premiership contenders Hawthorn and Greater Western Sydney in successive weeks, but will go into the clash at Adelaide Oval without star ruckman Nic Naitanui after he tore his anterior cruciate ligament.Pyke, who was an assistant coach with the Eagles before taking a senior role with Adelaide this year, said he was sad to see Naitanui injured.I know having worked with Nic the last couple of years hes a terrific guy, and its always disappointing when you see the best players in the league get injured, Pyke said.Clearly its going to be a big out for West Coast but he was out for a number of weeks in the middle of the season so I expect theyll adjust around that with (Scott) Lycett or theyll bring (Jonathan) Giles in.Crows defender Brodie Smith, who was concussed after copping an accidental foot to the head from Ports Aaron Young, will be assessed during the week, Pyke said. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz