Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

25.01.2020 06:23
n.Vukovic was reluctant to say whether he thought the sus Antworten

NSW penpix ahead of Wednesdays State of Origin III rugby league match against Queensland at ANZ Stadium.Fullback - James TedescoAge: 23 Origins: DebutTedescos stunning NRL form forced Laurie Daley to pick him. Now its up to him to prove he is the future of the Blues.Wing - Blake FergusonAge: 26 Origins: 3Has had little impact on both games so far. Lucky to retain his spot. Is playing for his Blues future.Centre - Michael JenningsAge: 28 Origins:17Had an absolute shocker in game two in attack and defence. Has been an important player for the Blues but could be playing his final Origin game.Centre - Josh DuganAge: 26 Origins: 9NSWs player of the series last year plays his first match this year after missing games I and II due to injury. His battle with Greg Inglis will be crucial.Wing - Josh MansourAge: 26 Origins: 2The tackle-busting Panther has not looked out of place in Origin and has been great working the ball out of yardage for the Blues. Needs to get more involved in attack.Five-eighth - Jack BirdAge: 21 Origins: 1A huge challenge for the Sharks utility coming up against Cooper Cronk and Johnathan Thurston in the halves. But his unpredictability and versatility could be key for NSW.Halfback - James MaloneyAge: 30 Origins: 5One of NSWs best in another losing series. Looks genuinely capable of breaking the Maroons line almost every time he has the ball. Will be NSWs chief organiser with Adam Reynolds gone.Prop - Aaron WoodsAge: 25 Origins: 10His battle up front with Maroons forward leader Matt Scott has been one of the features of the series. Needs to get the better of him this time if the Blues are to avoid a whitewash.Hooker - Robbie FarahAge: 32 Origins: 15Holds his spot in the Blues side due to the lack of an obvious successor as much as anything else. Another long-term Blue for whom this could be his last game.Prop - Paul Gallen (capt)Age: 34 Origins: 22Granted the Origin farewell he has craved even if some say he doesnt deserve it. Will be keen to go out on a high but leaves behind a legacy of lost series after lost series despite his best efforts.Second row - Wade GrahamAge: 25 Origins: DebutFinally gets his debut after missing game two due to suspension. Should add a lot of variety to the Blues attack with his ball playing and kicking skills.Second row - Josh JacksonAge: 25 Origins: 5Has really come of age as an Origin player with two impressive efforts in the series so far. One player the Blues can build a future around.Lock - Tyson FrizellAge: 24 Origins: 1Enjoyed a wow of a debut, the challenge now is to back that up with the Blues spoilt for choice in the back-row next year.Interchange:Matt MoylanAge: 25 Origins: 2Has struggled to impose himself in Origin so far from fullback, but could do that with his ball playing skills from the bench against a tiring Maroons defence.James TamouAge: 27 Origins: 11Was barely sighted in Origin II in his worst game in the Blues jersey. Owes it to his teammates to atone for that performance.David KlemmerAge: 22 Origins: 5Hasnt had the impact he would have liked to this series. But he remains a key part of the Blues go forward.Andrew FifitaAge: 27 Origins: 5Has threatened in attack across the both Origins this year but never broken a game apart. Could do that with a new-look Blues attack in game three. Mecole Hardman Super Bowl Jersey . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Chris Jones Super Bowl Jersey . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-damien-williams-chiefs-jersey/ .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Breeland Speaks Super Bowl Jersey . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Tanoh Kpassagnon Super Bowl Jersey . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. Theyll be reacquainted in Perth this weekend but Sydney FC midfielder Brandon ONeill insists thats the most contact hes had with former A-League coach Kenny Lowe.The Sky Blues moved quickly this week to lock in ONeill for a further two years, amid reports the Glory had also noticed the 22-year-olds sterling form and were keen to repatriate the Perth-born talent.I never spoke to Kenny, any of the coaching staff or anyone at Perth Glory, ONeill said.It all came out in a rush that they were interested in signing me again. Whether it was completely true or false, I cant comment.I took it as more of a funny scenario rather than a serious one because my heart and head were telling me to stay at Sydney.There is a chasm in form between the two sides as ONeill and table-topping Sydney prepare for Saturday nights match.While the Sky Blues remain unbeaten with a six-point buffer over Melbourne City, fifth-placed Perth have conceded 19 goals for just three wins in 10 matches.The Glory were booed by home fans for their insipid 2-1 capitulation last weekend to lowly Newcastle, forcing captain Rostyn Griffiths to concede his highly rated squad hadnt been delivering.Unfortunately for Perth, its kind of what theyre used to at the moment, ONeill said.I still have a lot of close mates and I know the boys there are really determined to turn it around.Im sure they will but I dont think it wwill be against us.ddddddddddddnother former Glory man, goalkeeper Danny Vukovic, was more wary of the way Perth could lift for big games but was confident there were areas prime for exploitation.The Sky Blues rediscovered some of their mojo in last weekends spiteful 1-1 draw with City, and were set on transforming those glimpses of quality back into the rampant attack that kick-started their season.With second and third place facing off in Saturdays Melbourne derby, Vukovic said it was crucial to rake in three points.One of the Melbourne teams is guaranteed to drop points - maybe both of them if they draw, he said.Its the perfect chance to kick further ahead and keep a bit of daylight between us and the rest of the chasing pack.ONeill will almost certainly return to the starting line-up with midfielder Josh Brillante suspended, while impact striker Matt Simon is sidelined after copping a one-match ban for shouldering City defender Michael Jakobsen.Vukovic was reluctant to say whether he thought the suspension was fair but admitted the absence of the fiery substitute was a big loss.He changed the game in our favour when he came on and was a big reason why we managed the equaliser, he said.He got in their faces and didnt take a backward step. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz