Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

25.01.2020 06:25
is currently a graduate student studying information technolog Antworten

Day 1 of The Big House 6 came to a close with Southern California repeating as the Super Smash Bros. Melee regional crews champion. SoCals players performed well at different moments, but no one shined brighter than Tempo Storms Johnny s2j Kim.In Round 1 against Maryland/Virginia, he started as the lead player and took out eight stocks -- two players worth out of five players for each crew -- before losing to Kashan Chillindude Kahn. The lead snowballed into an easy win for SoCal.In a hotly contested battle with Europe in semifinals, SoCals McCain MacD LaVelle created a small lead for s2j going into the last match of the crew battle. In the daunting anchor position, s2j needed to close out the crew battle by fighting William Leffen Hjelte, who is considered one of the six best players in the world. Even with a one stock advantage, s2j confessed, I tried to stay as calm as possible in this nerve-racking situation, but it was difficult.The lead disappeared after Leffen executed a death combo to tie the stock count. In a final stock situation, s2j was nervous, but let his experience carry through. After Leffen did a big combo, I went back to what works for me in practice. He didnt play well, and I found some openings to win, he said.After a narrow win over Europe, SoCal would play Florida in finals. Florida pulled an early lead as Jason Mew2King Zimmerman still had one stock left after defeating Joseph Mango Marquez. The team called upon the stylish Captain Falcon main once again and s2j delivered. He took Mew2Kings last stock on an inadvertent mistake, and Florida decided to match s2j with their own Captain Falcon, Justin Wizzrobe Hallett.Historically, Wizzrobe and s2j have had close sets, but s2j felt that he had the upper hand this time around. He explained, I had a good read on Wizzy. Even when I made mistakes, I felt confident and it paid off when it mattered most. The duel went neck and neck, but s2j had the last laugh as he pulled a Johnny stock -- a technique where he takes an opponent from no damage to death with just one combo -- to finish Wizzrobe and take the lead for SoCal.Falling behind, Florida sent Colin Colbol Green to fight s2j, but made a crucial mistake in choosing Yoshis Story as the counter-pick stage. When they picked Yoshis Story, I felt relieved. Normally thats a bad Falcon stage, but I love it. Also, Marth is one of my favorite players to play against. I felt very comfortable, s2j explained.With only one stock remaining, s2j took three of Colbols stocks and shut down Floridas chance to win; he had taken out eight stocks total from the opposing crew. Weston Westballz Dennis came in after to clean out Colbols last stock and with the crew battles for SoCal for a second year in a row.Throughout each crew battle, s2j built leads, overcame team deficits and anchored the team in crucial moments. Melee singles continues through the weekend at The Big House 6, and s2js performance in crews may have given him a huge confidence boost for the rest of the event. Anthony Hitchens Super Bowl Jersey . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Travis Kelce Super Bowl Jersey . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-Derrick-Thomas-Chiefs-Jersey/ .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Anthony Sherman Super Bowl Jersey . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. Larry Johnson Super Bowl Jersey . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. In dominant fashion, Japans Yuta Abadango Kawamura tore through his Smash 4 bracket to win the inaugural Clutch City Clash in Houston, Texas.Using a combination of his Mewtwo and Meta Knight, Abadango ran into few obstacles, taking set after set dropping only one game in top eight. His aggressive play style cornered many of his opponents, making approaches difficult.Last month Abadango placed fifth at the Evolution Championship, being sent to losers by Elliot Ally Carroza-Oyarce. I was waiting for Ally in Grand Finals, but [Jamaal Samsora Morris Jr] did really well, said Abadango. In a major upset, Ally, who won Evolution 2016, was eliminated from tournament by the relatively unknown Samsora.Abadangos Meta Knight then had to fight against Samsoras Peach in grand finals. Abadango knew he had the advantage. Not only was he sitting in winners bracket, he had sent Samsora to losers earlier. The Meta Knight/Peach matchup is so bad for Peach, so I could win more easily, said Abadango. If it was best of three, Peach could win, but if it was best of five, it would become difficult to win over Meta Knight.Not only that, Abadango has quite a bit of match experience. He practices regularly with Shimizu Umeki Masaki, who many consider to be the best Peach player in the world.The grand finals set brought the audience back to their Super Smash Bros. Brawl days, the third game in the franchise. In that game, Meta Knight was an incredibly dominant character, being able to kill opponents with one strong combo.In Smash Wii U, Abadango says Metaa has a zero-to-death combo.dddddddddddd.. if I have 100% [damage] I can zero-to-death. What Abadango is referring to is a game mechanic called rage, which gives a small power boost to characters at high percentages. And since Peach is a floaty character, she can [also] be back-aired to death. Abadango was consistently pulling off these infinite combos, sending Samsora to the blast zone almost every time.Abadango has been touring heavily, placing high and multiple tournaments. He has placed first at six tournaments this year, and within the top eight at another six. Because of Japans strict laws prohibiting prize money from being distributed at tournament, it is difficult for many Japanese esports athletes to make it full time without travelling. Luckily, Abadango has become such a fan favorite that many events have been flying him out.But because of the constant travel between Japan and the rest of the world, practice has been difficult. For Clutch City Clash, Abadango laments he still felt underprepared.I couldnt practice enough to be honest because I had a report for school, said the champion. Abadango is currently a graduate student studying information technology, making his international feats all the more impressive.Next weeks Super Smash Con will be Abadangos next, and possibly last, US event for the year. He will then compete at Umebura next month, a major Smash Wii U tournament in Japan. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz