Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.01.2020 05:20
t when anybody else talks about us. We dont even bring Antworten

Aditi Ashok became the first Indian to clinch a Ladies European Tour title by winning the Womens Indian Open at the DLF Golf and Country Club in Gurgaon on Sunday.Carrying a two-stroke overnight lead, she shot a level par 72 in the final round, taking her total score to 3-under 213, one stroke clear of Brittany Lincicome (USA) and Belen Mozo (Spain), who finished tied second.Aditis performance for the round included birdies on the par-4 2nd and 10th holes, and bogeys on the 7th, 13th and 17th.Aditi needed a birdie or better on the final hole to avoid a three-way tie. But she held her nerve to secure her 13th birdie of the tournament on the par-5 18th to make history.Ive had some good finishes in the Indian Open but to get the job done finally feels really good and especially finishing victorious in front of my home crowd is a really good feeling, she said. It feels good to win the championship. I was playing good all year; I had four top 10 finishes. I had a good front nine but made a few mistakes on the back nine, but overall it was a good week.Thailands Kanphanitnan Muangkhumsakul finished fourth with an overall score of 1-under 215.Indias Vani Kapoor shot 3-over 75, and finished T-28 with an overall score of 9-over 225. Of the rest of the Indians, Amandeep Drall, Diksha Dagar and Gaurika Bishnoi finished tied-34, tied-44 and tied-55 respectively. Jean-Sebastien Giguere Jersey . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Korbinian Holzer Jersey . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. https://www.cheapducks.com/317c-george-parros-jersey-ducks.html .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Nick Ritchie Jersey . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Corey Perry Jersey . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Atlanta Falcons coach Dan Quinn dismissed Philadelphia Eagles cornerback Leodis McKelvins description of the Falcons as a front-runner on Monday.We are for damn sure not going to allow anyone else to determine our team identity, Quinn told reporters. Weve got a tough outfit. We know what we stand for as a club, and well leave it at that.After the Eagles?24-15 victory?over the Falcons at Lincoln Financial Field, McKelvin said Philadelphias defense saw a weakness to exploit against Atlanta, which boasted the NFLs top offense.I was telling the defense, this is the type of team, they are a front-runner. They are a front-running team, McKelvin said. If you go out there and make some stops, they eventually are going to be dying down.Falcons free safety Ricardo Allen echoed Quinns thoughts that the Falcons dont dwell on opinions outside their building in comments to ESPNs Vaughn McClure.Everybodys got thheir opinion, man.dddddddddddd Theres always going to be someone who comes out and says something to try and challenge another team, Allen told ESPN. We dont worry about people on the outside. We dont worry about nobody else. We just worry about ourselves. We worry about who we are as a team because we know who we are. And we know when were playing really good ball, were one of the best around.We stay in our locker room. We dont worry about when anybody else talks about us. We dont even bring that stuff up. I didnt even hear about [McKelvins comments], so I dont even really care about that stuff. You can talk all you want to. Have fun with that. I aint with the talking. I play ball. I just want to play ball, man.The NFC South-leading Falcons (6-4) have a bye this week. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz