Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.01.2020 05:25
One we have today there is any more a number one and Antworten

HALLE, Germany -- Gael Monfils beat fifth-seeded Milos Raonic 6-4, 6-2 in the first round of the Gerry Weber Open on Tuesday, the latest step in the Frenchmans comeback from a knee injury. In the upset of the day, Mirza Basic of Bosnia, a lucky loser from qualifying playing his first main-draw match on the ATP Tour, downed seventh-seeded Jerzy Janowicz of Poland 7-6 (5), 3-6, 7-6 (5). The 21-year-old Basic earned a match point with a drop volley and won the match when Janowicz reached another drop shot but sent it back long. Basic was playing only because Philipp Petzschner withdrew with a shoulder injury. "They only told me at noon that I would be playing. I was a little scared, I was a little nervous, I was playing a big server on grass, on centre court," Basic said. Monfils broke Raonic for 2-1 in the first set and never looked back. The Frenchman also went up a break at the start of the second set. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., put some pressure on Monfils in the final game, but Monfils hit a drop shot followed by a lob, and served out the match with an ace. Once ranked as high as No. 7 in the world, Monfils missed several months in 2012 because of a right-knee injury that also cut his season short. He was ranked No. 119 a month ago, but has jumped to No. 67 this week. Monfils wasted four match points in losing to Tommy Robredo in the third round of the French Open. "I am just happy to be on court, enjoying every second," said Monfils, who joked with line officials during the match and threw his racket while trying to reach a smash from Raonic. Monfils said adjusting to grass from clay in Paris was not easy. "Its very hard for my movement," Monfils said, adding that hed rather lose a point than risk re-injuring his knee. "I am more mature after what I went through last year. Ive grown up. I try to do simple things." In other first-round matches, sixth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber of Germany cruised past Carlos Berlocq of Argentina 6-3, 6-1, Ernests Gulbis of Latvia beat Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus 6-4, 3-6, 6-3, Leonardo Mayer of Argentina defeated German wild card Jan-Lennard Struff 7-6 (4), 6-4 and Jurgen Melzer of Austria outlasted qualifier Riccardo Ghedin of Italy 7-6 (5), 3-6, 6-4. Basic played four matches on grass as a junior at Wimbledon six years ago, and none again until three rounds in qualifying in Halle. He was No. 5 in junior ranks but the transition to the pro tour has been slow -- he is ranked No. 240. Basic began playing tennis in his native Sarajevo "because there was nothing else to do, it was after the war and everything was destroyed." Splitting time between Sarajevo and a tennis academy in Brussels, Basic plays league tennis in various countries while he tries to stay afloat financially. Basic took a 3-1 lead in the final set, but was broken back immediately by the 22nd-ranked Janowicz, who finished with 16 aces. "I didnt think I would lose my serve so easily so I lost some confidence. I was trying to hold my serve and wait for the tiebreaker, I knew that was my chance," said Basic, who served 10 aces. Clay Matthews Super Bowl Jersey . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Corey Linsley Super Bowl Jersey . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. https://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Geronimo-Allison-Jersey/ .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Marcedes Lewis Super Bowl Jersey . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. Jace Sternberger Super Bowl Jersey . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Pascal Wehrlein is happy to stay for Manor next year but admits he knows zero about where he will be in 2017.Mercedes junior Wehrlein is one of the drivers yet to be confirmed to a seat next season. Nico Hulkenbergs recently-confirmed move to Renault has opened a seat at Mercedes customer Force India, while Manor is also yet to confirm either its 2017 line-up.Speaking about where he will be next year, Wehrlein said: Lets see. I dont know at the moment. Truly I know zero about next year, so no idea.Asked if he would be happy with another year at Manor, he replied: Definitely I would be happy. Of course the target is to arrive in the best position possible and if there is an opportunity to win a race, of course I want to win the race, but lets see what happens next year.As I said I would be happy to stay here as well. I think the team has made big progress since last year and also this year since the first race, which I am really happy about. [The team] has changed a lot and has made big progress. To stay herre and make another step next year would also be a nice thing to do.dddddddddddd I am involved in the things that will happen next year and the development.Wehrlein does not think he would be disadvantaged by leaving Manor to join another team further up the grid, where his performances would come under greater scrutiny.I think there is never a number one or a number two [at a team]. It depends on your performance. If your performance is great you will change quickly from a number two driver in a new team to a number one. Even if I dont think that in the modern Formula One we have today there is any more a number one and a number two driver.I think both drivers have the same opportunity and one is taking the opportunity more than the other one, but, yes if you join a new team you are the new member and you have to prove yourself that you can be the better one of the two drivers. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz