Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.01.2020 05:04
Thats not my job. For Darrell, a guy that I know personall Antworten

Jamie Murray moved closer to the world No 1 doubles ranking as he and Bruno Soares defeated Bob and Mike Bryan on Tuesday, for their second win at the ATP World Tour Finals. Murray and Soares still have work to do if they are to overhaul Nicolas Mahut and Pierre-Hugues Herbert to finish the year as the top doubles pair, but defeat for the French duo on Monday opened the door.With Andy Murray holding the No 1 singles ranking, success for Jamie would cap a remarkable year for the family. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Murray and Brazilian Soares produced a dominant performance over the Bryan twins - winners at The O2 in 2014 - dropping only seven points on serve in a 6-3 6-4 win.They will now be guaranteed a place in the semi-finals at the O2 Arena unless Marcelo Melo and Ivan Dodig beat Treat Huey and Max Mirnyi in straight sets on Tuesday evening. Andy Murray is World Number 1, so his first coach (and mum) Judy has some top tips! Should that happen, Murray and Soares can make absolutely sure of their place in the last four by beating Melo and Dodig in their final group match on Thursday.Murray said: We certainly played a great match from start to finish. Probably one of our best matches of the year. We served really well throughout. I think we had a good game plan to play against them. Murray and Soares had too much for the veteran Bryan brothers at the O2 I think were both super pumped about the win. (We) Should have a good chance to progress further in the tournament now.Last year, Murray made his debut at the tournament with Australian John Peers and the pair were denied a place in the last four when they missed five match points before losing a dramatic match to the Bryans. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 15, 2016, 6:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass I thought about it in the changeover in the last game, said Murray. A lot of people come up and ask me about that still.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: World No 1 permutations The Groups Tour Finals at The O2 Panel Predictions Jose Cruz Jersey . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. Custom Astros T-shirts . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. http://www.customastrosjersey.com/custom-joaquin-andujar-jersey-large-696y.html . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Brian Hunter Jersey . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. Custom Andy Pettitte Jersey . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. BEREA, Ohio -- Robert Griffin III was voted one of the Cleveland Browns captains by his teammates on Wednesday, a departure from how the quarterback was viewed with the Washington Redskins, where he had a reputation for not being a team player.The captains will be permanent for the 2016 season. Cornerback Joe Haden called Griffin a super team-first guy.A dude that wants to just bond, Haden said Wednesday. He wants to have a friendship, he wants to have a bond between all of his teammates. Like me, wants to be liked.Doesnt feel like theres [any] reason to have anybody walking around and not talking to everybody. Thats really special. I think thats why the team picked him as a captain.Griffin said he was extremely happy to be chosen.Not satisfied, but happy with where Im at, the opportunity thats been blessed upon me and being here with these guys, its really a blessing, Griffin said. I cant speak enough about how this [locker room] has been awesome.Ive been able to grow as a player and as a leader in this locker room.Browns coach Hue Jackson said that he didnt expect the results of the vote.?Ill be very honest with you: I was surprised, the first-year coach said. Because obviously Robert hasnt been here very long, and we havent played a real football game yet. For him to be voted captain, he should feel good about that. His teammates feel good about him.The testament of Robert being named captain is that it came from his teammates. They voted on it. Coaches had nothing to do with this; this was all his teammates. So obviously hes embedded within the organization and his team, his teammates. I think hes shown them hes somebody they can depend on and look to.Griffin was twice named a captain with the Redskins -- midway through the 2012 season and for the entire 2013 season. He was not a team capttain in his final two seasons in Washington.ddddddddddddOn Sunday in Philadelphia, Griffin will make his first start and play his first down in a regular-season game since Dec. 28, 2014, when he started for the Redskins in a 44-17 loss to Dallas.Just excited to go out and play with these guys, Griffin said. We have an opportunity to do something special. Everyone has the same goal at the beginning of the year, and thats to win every game, and were no different.Griffin was the second overall pick in the 2012 draft and had an excellent rookie season. By 2015, he was not considered a great teammate and did not play a down. Jackson gave him a chance to revive his career in Cleveland.Redskins all-time great Darrell Green had some harsh words this week for Griffin, who is separated from his wife and is now dating Grete Sadeiko, a heptathlete from Florida State. Griffin told cleveland.com in August he intended to file for divorce. Green said on 106.7 The Fan in Washington that Griffin is selfish and childish, the way hes operating.I dont appreciate his moral stance, what hes doing with his wife, his kids, Green said Tuesday.Green added he would be surprised if Griffin succeeds in Cleveland.I make sure I dont focus on those things, Griffin said of Greens comments. Thats the first time Ive ever heard of that. Thats not my job. For Darrell, a guy that I know personally, thats his prerogative. Whatever you say in the public sphere you have to make sure youre ready to say that in the private sphere as well.Darrell hadnt approached me about anything. I considered him a friend, so thats disappointing. But its nothing that I can control.ESPNs John Keim contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz