Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

28.01.2020 03:01
has changed since 2011, besides Arthurs dismissal. John Inverarity came and went as chairman of selectors, and so did Rod Marsh Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Rams flight from Detroit to London was a breeze, and the team arrived in England ready to start work for the upcoming week.Fixing the problems revealed in Sundays loss to the Lions will take a bit longer.The Rams (3-3) have lost two straight heading into their game against the New York Giants at Twickenham Stadium this weekend, erasing their strongest start to a season in a decade.A trip to London is an added complication for a team that has seemingly spent most of 2016 in transit, but the NFL and the Rams support staff are making this journey as manageable as possible. The Rams had a team meal with their families at Ford Field before boarding their flight and touching down across the Atlantic on Monday.We came in this morning, and everything is set up, coach Jeff Fisher said in a phone interview from London. Were ready to go. The coaches, as we speak, are game-planning downstairs. They havent had a whole lot of sleep, but I think by Wednesday, well be OK. The players will be the same way. Were encouraging them to eat and take care of themselves.The players have Tuesday off before returning to practice Wednesday, so the coaches have only a few days to address the shift in the Rams problems revealed in Detroit.After five weeks of the Los Angeles defense soundly outplaying the offense, quarterback Case Keenum set a franchise record for consecutive completions during an impressive offensive day in Detroit -- only to be let down by the defense giving up 348 yards and 31 points.The offense did their job, and thats what the focus has been over the past month, Fisher said. Were improving. We just need to keep it going. ... (Keenum) had a great day. It obviously wasnt enough to win. The difficulty we had in the game was keeping Detroit out of the end zone and 31 points is unacceptable from a defensive (standpoint). We had some opportunities to change the game. We just couldnt make the play we needed to make on defense.The Rams also continued to be plagued by penalties. Theyre third in the NFL with 50 penalties for 435 yards. Still, Fisher insists: Im not overly concerned right now. Penalties arent our problem.Hes more concerned about getting execution from a defense that was missing two of its best players in Detroit: defensive end Robert Quinn and cornerback Trumaine Johnson. Los Angeles then lost defensive lineman Michael Brockers and defensive back Lamarcus Joyner to injuries during the game, and its too early in the week to know who will be back this weekend at Twickenham.I expect our defense to bounce back as the health factor improves, Fisher said. The encouraging thing for me in the big picture is the offense is making plays, and Case is comfortable, and were pushing the ball down the field. Were getting the ball in the end zone. Were getting the ball to our playmakers.Indeed, the Rams no longer have the NFLs 32nd-ranked offense, even if only for a week. After finishing last in 2015 and ranking last again this season, Los Angeles moved up to 31st with 387 yards at Detroit, boosting its average to 301.3 yards per game.Game notes Fisher said he apologized to Detroit coach Jim Caldwell after the Rams attempted to break through the Lions offensive line on the final two plays, attempting to force a turnover in the Victory formation. Fisher indicated star DL Aaron Donald was upset about the Detroit offensive lines behavior earlier in the game, but didnt use it as an excuse. When the games over, the games over, Fisher said. Pay respect to your opponent. ... Well address it, and its unlikely it will happen again. ... Brockers was sidelined in Detroit by a new injury, not the hip problem that kept him out against Buffalo earlier this month. ... OL Cody Wichmann could have played at Detroit, but wasnt needed, Fisher said. Wichmann has an ankle injury.---AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Custom Packers Jersey China .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Cheap Packers Jerseys . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. http://www.custompackersjersey.com/custom-rashan-gary-jersey-large-72r.html . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Authentic Custom Packers Jersey . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Custom Rashan Gary Jersey . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Back in 2011, Mickey Arthur became the first foreigner to be appointed Australias coach. His first Test in charge was at the Gabba, where David Warner, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon and Usman Khawaja were all part of the XI. This week Arthur returns to the Gabba, now as an Australian citizen. Again Warner, Starc, Lyon and Khawaja will play, and again Arthur is coach. Only, now hes coach of Australias opponents.A true gentleman, the Australia captain, Michael Clarke, called Arthur in the lead-up to that 2011 Brisbane Test. To me it doesnt matter where you come from, if youre the right man for the job… then I believe you deserve to get it, Clarke said of Arthur at the time. Arthur got it, all right. Got it right in the back, on the eve of the 2013 Ashes. He was appointed to end a year of hand-wringing, navel-gazing and Argus-reviewing. He was ousted in a coup he never saw coming.Now that Arthur returns to where it all started, he calls the whole experience surreal. Perhaps not in a Salvador Dali melting-clocks kind of way, but for Arthur the persistence of memory is no less vivid. For a year and a half, these Australians were his men. His fingerprints remain on the side. One of his final acts was making Steven Smith a late addition to the 2013 Ashes squad. In that series, Smith scored his first Test century, and the rest is history. But by then Arthur was history too.In his last stretch as coach, Arthurs Australians lost a home Test series to South Africa and were crushed 4-0 in India. It is a scenario that might soon look very familiar to his successor, Darren Lehmann. Although Arthur concedes that he might have erred by suspending players in India during the homework saga, he says he did what felt right at the time. He also admits that some part of him views the upcoming series as a chance to prove Cricket Australia wrong.Of course theres a part of me that feels that, Arthur said. And I wouldnt be honest if I said otherwise. I always maintained that I loved my two years with Australia and I was very fortunate to be able to coach the Australian national team. I loved the first year and a bit of it - that was outstanding and I thought we made some significant progress.But yes, there is a part me thats coming back and wants to show that. But Ive said it numerous times - the series isnt about me versus Australia. The series is about two very, very good cricket teams going head to head, and I hope that can be the focus for the remainder of the tour because thats exactly what it is.And yet, as much as Arthur would like to shift from his own past, it is impossible to ignore the history. Starc, who debuted in that same Gabba Test that marked Arthurs first game with Australia, said on Sunday that the current squad was a lot closer under Lehmann than Arthur. Lyon expressed a similar view on Monday, declaring Australia were now one of the closest teams Ive ever played in.They are the kind of words that could hurt a man like Arthur, always jovial, always doing what he felt was right at the time. But nor are they surprising sentiments: during that period, the Michael Clarke-Shane Watson rift was playing out, and factions formed within the squad. Mitchhell Johnson wrote in his memoir this year that he lost respect for Arthur after the homework sackings.ddddddddddddArthur, though, is pleased Australia are now in a better place.Its actually great to hear, Arthur said. Im not beating around the bush when I say the team wasnt very close in those times, but that was because of different characters. So thats good to hear, and everybody inherits teams at different phases in their cycle. I came into the team after a very unstable period in Australian cricket.The Argus review, there was a new director of cricket, a head coach, a convener of selectors and a captain all trying to find their way within a structure. So it was a tough period for Australian cricket - it was a tough time for all of us wanting to know what our boundaries were and how the whole jigsaw fitted in.And it was a largely insecure time for the players as well, because there was a lot of change coming about. Dave Warner made his debut here, Mitchell Starc made his debut here in my time. There were a lot of young players - Nathan Lyon was trying to make his way. Young Phil Hughes at that point was trying to make his way. So it was a tough period for everybody, and during tough periods people are insecure.Theres no two ways about that, and you cant sugarcoat anything - thats international sport, and your currency is performance, so its tough. And since then, the guys have matured, theyve gone on and Mitchell Starc has become a world-class cricketer, so of course he feels more comfortable in his environment, obviously. Its just different phases, thats all. Of course, much has changed since 2011, besides Arthurs dismissal. John Inverarity came and went as chairman of selectors, and so did Rod Marsh. Clarke, Watson, Johnson, Ricky Ponting, Brad Haddin and Ryan Harris have all retired. The assistant coaches have all moved on. Of the hierarchy that Arthur worked within, team performance manager Pat Howard and CEO James Sutherland are among the only survivors.On field, Australia have had as many ups and downs as ever. Under Lehmann, there has been a 5-0 Ashes triumph at home, the lifting of a World Cup, and a return to No. 1 in the Test rankings. But there has also been the recent humiliation at the hands of South Africa, and a historic 3-0 series thrashing in Sri Lanka, which extended Australias record in Asia to nine straight losses.Lehmanns job seems secure for now - he is contracted until 2019 - but should his men capitulate in India the way Australia did under Arthur in 2013, the landscape could change. When losses accumulate, pressure builds, and as Arthur learnt, somethings got to give. For now, he is happy to be back coaching in Brisbane, even if it is against his country of citizenship.Its pretty surreal really, to be walking into the Gabba, he said. Its pretty surreal to be coming back as a visiting coach. But I guess thats how the cricket world operates these days and thats what happens. Its a ruthless world out there. To be coming back to the Gabba and to have a tour of Australia is fantastic. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz