Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

31.01.2020 03:40
we and was sent violently into the wall. The Swede went for routine checks at the hospital afterwards and was cleared to race fo Antworten

Saubers Marcus Ericsson has paid tribute to the current level of safety in F1 after he walked away from a massive crash at Silverstone and was able to race through the pain the following day.In FP3, Ericsson lost control coming out of Stowe and was sent violently into the wall. The Swede went for routine checks at the hospital afterwards and was cleared to race for the British Grand Prix, though his car suffered an electrical failure after 11 laps.Speaking after the race, Ericsson said: Yeah Im quite sore, it was quite a big impact and I can feel it in my body today but I did a lot of scans and checks yesterday in hospital and nothing was broken, that was why I got the clearance to drive today. In the car it felt good so there is no problem there but obviously it did feel a bit sore.When asked if it was the biggest crash of his career, he said: Yeah I would say for sure. Its quite incredible doing 230km/h when I lost control and I dont think it went down much before I hit the barrier and to be able to walk out without any injuries I think is pretty impressive and it says a lot about the safety in F1these days that you can do a crash like that and OK, you feel sore and in some pain but you are still fine.I remember everything. It was obviously getting drier out there and I just went a bit wide at Stowe and I brushed my left rear on the Astroturf, which was a bit damp or wet, and that corner you have a lot of load on the left side, especially the rear, so I didnt think I was going to touch it much so I kept my foot down.I just brushed it a bit and it was enough to lose the grip and the angle towards the inside barrier is pretty poor so the speed didnt go down much before the impact, so it was quite a big one. Kenny Clark Super Bowl Jersey .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Aaron Jones Super Bowl Jersey .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Jamaal-Williams-Packers-Jersey/ . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Clay Matthews Super Bowl Jersey . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Preston Smith Super Bowl Jersey . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. Nico Rosbergs debut on Pirellis 2017 tyres lasted just 60 laps after wet weather limited useful running in Barcleona on Wednesday.Up until this week, only Manors Pascal Wehrlein had driven the 2017 tyres for Mercedes, but the first day of the two-day test at the Circuit de Catalunya on Wednesday saw Rosberg take to the wheel of the W06 mule car.Rosberg completed 46 laps in the morning on dry tyres before the weather forced Pirelli to switch to its wet weather tyres for a further 14 laps in the afternoon. No lap times were released to the media.Unfortunately, cool temperatures in the morning (with track temperatures of 17 centigrade at the beginning of the test) and the rain inn the afternoon hindered the work that was done today, making it difficult to obtain representative tyre data, a Pirelli statement said.ddddddddddddMercedes will complete another day of testing on Thursday with Wehrlein at the wheel after a team spokesperson confirmed Lewis Hamilton was resting a sore foot. Red Bull will then continue Pirellis dry-weather testing in Abu Dhabi during a three-day test from Friday to Sunday.Including the Mercedes and Red Bull tests this week, Pirelli has five scheduled tests left to finalise its new, wider 2017 tyres. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz