Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.02.2020 03:09
ached his ton with victory in the 200km race at Sydney Motorsport Park on Sunday.Whincup, who finished second in Saturdays race, Antworten

CHICAGO -- Aroldis Chapmans famous fastball wasnt good enough to retire Leonys Martin.Martin hit a go-ahead, two-run double off new Cubs closer in the eighth inning, lifting the Seattle Mariners over Chicago 4-1 Saturday.We had the right up guy up there. We had the Cuban against the Cuban, Mariners manager Scott Servais said. He has put good swings on velocity all year.Wade Miley (7-8) took a no-hit bid into the seventh inning before allowing Kris Bryants single and Javier Baezs RBI groundout.Jake Arrieta (12-5) walked Mike Zunino and Shawn OMalley starting the eighth, pinch-hitter Luis Sardinas sacrificed against Hector Rondon, and Nori Aoki grounded to third, where Bryant threw out pinch-runner Guillermo Heredia at the plate, a call upheld in one of three home-plate video reviews.Cubs manager Joe Maddon brought in Chapman, hoping he would convert his second four-out save since being acquired from the Yankees.That part of the batting order just yells his name. Thats the whole point, Maddon said. To go through that moment and hes available and to not utilize him and then lose the game, I would have been really upset with myself.Chapman allowed Martins double to left-center on a 99.6 mph pitch, which put Seattle ahead 2-1.I tried to swing at a strike, a choke swing, and he threw me a strike, said Martin, who added he faced Chapman once before a long time ago in Cuba.Martin stole third and scored on Chapmans wild pitch. It was a low point in an uneven debut week in Chicago that included a save against the White Sox and an awkward interview about the domestic violence case that led to a 29-game suspension.Its not my favorite thing to do, but thats my job and its the managers decision, Chapman said through a translator of coming on in the eighth. Im ready to do anything.Seattle added a run in the ninth when shortstop Addison Russell threw high to first on Chris Iannettas two-out grounder, allowing Franklin Gutierrez to score from third.Edwin Diaz struck out pinch-hitter Anthony Rizzo and Dexter Fowler with two on to end the eighth. Steve Cishek worked around a hit in the ninth for his 25th save in 30 tries. Chicago had won its previous three games.Miley allowed one hit over seven innings with a season-high nine strikeouts. He had lost his previous six starts since beating Cleveland on June 7.I tried not to think about it, Miley said of the potential no-hitter. The guys in the dugout were getting farther and farther away from me, and I didnt like that at all.Arrieta (12-5) allowed two runs, two hits and three walks in seven-plus innings with four strikeouts. He fell to 0-3 with a 4.88 ERA in five starts during July.Fowler initially was called out by plate umpire Lance Barrett on Baezs grounder, but the call was overturned in a video review.Chicago had a second run off Miley wiped out by replay when Bryant, trying to steal home on a pickoff throw to first, was thrown out at the plate in the seventh.TRAINERS ROOMMariners: RHP Nathan Karns (lower back strain) went on the 15-day disabled list, a day after he allowed five runs during a two-inning relief appearance. RHP Cody Martin was recalled from Triple-A Tacoma. ... RHP Taijuan Walker (foot) is scheduled to throw five innings Monday in a rehab start for Tacoma.UP NEXTMariners ace Felix Hernandez (5-4) is to start the series finale Sunday night against LHP Brian Matusz, who will be called up from Triple-A Iowa. That will give Kyle Hendricks and the rest of the rotation an extra days rest. Maddon said RHP Justin Grimm will be optioned to Iowa. Detroit Red Wings Store . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. Custom Detroit Red Wings Jerseys . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. https://www.cheapredwings.com/ .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Detroit Red Wings Pro Shop . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. Red Wings Jerseys 2021 . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Holdens Jamie Whincup has become the second driver in Supercars history to claim 100 career race wins.The six-time champion reached his ton with victory in the 200km race at Sydney Motorsport Park on Sunday.Whincup, who finished second in Saturdays race, jumped veteran Craig Lowndes in the pits midway through to streak to his third win of the year.The Red Bull Racing star (2109pts) now holds a 137-point lead in the championship standings over teammate Shane van Gisbergen (1972).Lowndes, celebrating an unprecedented 600th career start, came home second after leading for the early part of the race.The 42-year-old is the only other driver to have posted 100 wins and holds the record with 105 victories.But Whincup has taken far less time to reach the milestone, with the 33-year-olds 100th race win coming in just his 398th start.ddddddddddddords Chaz Mostert, who started from pole position, finished third as his wait for a win in 2016 continues.Van Gisbergen, who won Saturdays race, finished fifth after a run-in with Volvos James Moffat on lap 48.Moffat was issued a drive-through penalty for his role in the accident, which cost him a top 10 finish.Defending series champion Mark Winterbottom has relinquished third place in the title standings to Lowndes after completing a shocking weekend with a 14th-place finish.The next round of the championship will be the Sandown 500 on September 18. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz