Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.02.2020 03:09
oma City for his second stint on the active roster this season. He was recalled June 19-21 but didnt appear in a game. The relie Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- After missing 11 straight games with a sore left knee, Los Angeles Lakers point guard DAngelo Russell returned to the starting lineup Sunday in his teams 118-112 loss to the New York Knicks.Russell, who was on a minutes restriction, finished with three points on 1-of-8 shooting in about 17 minutes and said he felt good afterward. He added that hes trying to shake the rust off after being sidelined.I feel like I took the shots I usually take, made the passes I usually make, Russell said. The turnovers were the turnovers I know I could do better at. Its just finding that rhythm.Lakers starting guard Nick Young also returned after missing seven games with a strained calf. Young finished with 15 points on 6-of-11 shooting in about 20 minutes.It felt good, Young said, but I got a little winded, felt a little achy, body-wise, but I think Ill be all right.Like Russell, Young also played on a minutes restriction, but Lakers coach Luke Walton said each player will play more in the coming days. The Lakers (10-16) have lost six straight and begin a seven-game road trip Monday in Sacramento.We knew they were on minutes restriction, but it was nice to get them both back on the court, Walton said. I think DAngelo missed some shots that hell normally knock down for us. He was making a bunch of them [Saturday], but obviously game speed is a little different. Nick seemed to look pretty good out there.Russell entered Sunday as the Lakers second-leading scorer (16.1 points per game) and leader in assists (4.8 per game)Russell, the No. 2 overall pick in the 2015 NBA draft out of Ohio State, had been sidelined since receiving a platelet-rich plasma injection in his left knee to help heal an issue that he said has been bothering him off and on since the season began.Young entered Sunday averaging 13.3 points over 25 minutes. He has started in all 19 games that he has played this season. Tanoh Kpassagnon Jersey . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. Frank Clark Jersey . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-Armani-Watts-Elite-Jersey/ .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Larry Johnson Jersey . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Cameron Erving Jersey . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. LOS ANGELES -- Drew Pomeranz tossed two-hit ball over seven innings, Melvin Upton Jr. homered leading off the game and the San Diego Padres beat the Dodgers 6-0 on Thursday night in a rough comeback for Los Angeles starter Hyun-Jin Ryu.Pomeranz (8-7) struck out six and walked two in his third straight start of seven innings with one run or less. The left-hander has 26 strikeouts in his last 27 innings. He helped himself offensively, singling in a run with two outs in the second for a 2-0 lead.Ryu (0-1) got a rude welcome back to the major leagues, giving up six runs and eight hits in 4 2/3 innings with four strikeouts and two walks. The South Korean left-hander was reinstated earlier Thursday from the 60-day disabled list to make his first major league start since Sept. 12, 2014. He had shoulder surgery in May 2015, causing him to miss all of last season.Ryus struggles extended an unwelcome streak for Dodgers starters, with none of them going seven innings since May 14 except for now-injured ace Clayton Kershaw.Rookie All-Star Corey Seager went 0 for 4 with two strikeouts, ending his 19-game hitting streak, which was the longest in the National League this season.San Diego won for the fifth time in seven games, rapping out 10 hits.Alexei Ramirezs RBI double extended the Padres lead to 3-0 in the fourth. They tacked on three runs with two outs in the fifth on Yangervis Solartes RBI double and Alex Dickersons first career triple to deep right. Yasiel Puig misplayed the ball, which went over his head, and then he missed the cutoff man, making it 6-0 and chasing Ryu.GREAT CATCHDodgers center fielder Trayce Thompson made two nifty catches to rob former Dodger Matt Kemp. He snagged Kemps liner before crashing into the wall in the seventh and then grabbed another long shot from Kemp in the ninth. One batter earlier, Puig made a highlight catch on Wil Myers in deep right. In the first, Puig made a running grab of Solarte over the low wall in right field to end the inning.HIT IT HERESeager has a tall task in the first round of the Home Run Derby during All-Star festivities next week. The rookkie takes on Baltimores Mark Trumbo, the top seed and current major league leader with 26 homers.dddddddddddd Seager ranks second among major league rookies with 17 homers. Hes flying his family from North Carolina to San Diego to watch.Hes going to be nervous and there are some guys who get shut out, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said. Theres a lot of pressure. Youre kind of like a man on an island out there.ALL IN THE FAMILYMyers is making the Home Run Derby a family affair. He picked his 19-year-old brother Beau to pitch to him during the contest. Beau just completed his freshman year as a third baseman at Appalachian State.He sent me a couple videos of him throwing BP in the cage, so hopefully hes ready, Wil Myers said. Win or lose it doesnt really matter. Its a cool thing for me and him to go out there and do, and its something that well remember for a long time.DODGERS MOVESLos Angeles recalled RHP Carlos Frias from Triple-A Oklahoma City for his second stint on the active roster this season. He was recalled June 19-21 but didnt appear in a game. The reliever pitched last Sunday for OKC against Nashville, allowing one run and one hit in 1 2/3 innings for his third win of the season. ... They designated OF Will Venable for assignment and will send LHP Luis Avilan to OKC.TRAINERS ROOMPadres: RHP Tyson Ross (shoulder inflammation) had a rehab bullpen session pushed back after twisting an ankle while in his room exercising Wednesday. An X-ray was negative. He is resting the ankle and expected to throw in the next few days. ... 2B Cory Spangenberg (hamstring) and 2B Jemile Weeks (hamstring) are progressing in their rehab in Arizona and expected to begin playing minor league rehab games by the middle of next week.UP NEXTPadres: RHP Andrew Cashner (3-6, 4.42 ERA) makes his second start since being reinstated from the DL.Dodgers: LHP Scott Kazmir (7-3, 4.37) is 1-0 with a 4.37 ERA in four career starts against the Padres while limiting them to a .217 average. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz