Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.02.2020 14:28
ons fly-half Sexton sidelined, while Rob Kearney and CJ Stander have overcome concussion issues to start.Ireland had drafted Uls Antworten

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- The Detroit Pistons put on a full-court press to recruit Josh Smith when they figured the top two free agents, Dwight Howard and Chris Paul, wouldnt be interested in playing in the Motor City. Pistons president of basketball operations Joe Dumars met with Smith for five hours in Los Angeles on July 1 when the NBAs free agency period began. "I was selling, selling hard," Dumars said. And, Smith was buying. The Pistons signed Smith to a $54 million, four-year contract Wednesday, when he raved at a news conference about his long talk with Dumars last week. "I felt comfortable, thats why the meeting lasted so long," Smith said. Smith is the only NBA player to average at least 15 points, seven rebounds, three assists, two blocks and a steal per game since blocks and steals became an official league statistic four decades ago, according to STATS LLC. "Josh was the No. 1 guy we went after in free agency," said Dumars, who also acknowledged talking to free agent Andre Iguodala. "The primary reason for Josh being the No. 1 guy was because of his versatility. Hes a 6-9, athletic forward who can play both positions and at both ends of the floor." Detroit desperately needed to sign one of the top free agents because the franchise is mired in a four-year post-season drought, its longest since missing six straight from 1978 through 1983. Smith expects the Pistons will snap the streak next season. "I feel like we can definitely be a playoff team, and a contender," he said. Dumars, though, isnt ready to say his rebuilding project is complete. "Knowing a little bit about building championships, you know its a long road and you need multiple talented pieces and we just got one talented piece," said Dumars, who won two titles in Detroit as a shooting guard and led the franchise to a third championship from the front office. "By no means are we even remotely proclaiming (were a) championship contender." Next week, the Pistons plan to add depth by signing Italian forward Luigi Datome and re-signing backup point guard Will Bynum. "Well still have about $4 million of cap space left, so well keep working," Dumars said. The Pistons also confirmed Rasheed Wallace has rejoined the team as a first-year assistant coach on Maurice Cheeks staff. "Hes going to motivate guys, hes going to push guys and challenge guys," Dumars said of Wallace, a key player on Detroits 2004 NBA championship team. "We thought that would be great for our young bigs." The Pistons will likely start the 27-year-old Smith in their frontcourt with 23-year-old power forward Greg Monroe and centre Andre Drummond, who turns 20 next in August. The backcourt will include Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, the No. 8 overall pick in the draft. "I feel like we can be an elite basketball team," Smith said. Smith led Atlanta with 17.5 points per game last season, averaging 8.4 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 1.8 blocks and 1.2 steals. He has played only for his hometown Hawks, who drafted him No. 17 overall out of high school in 2004, but he was ready to move on. "When I first met with Joe, he had me sold from the word go," Smith recalled. "This is an organization that is a successful organization. Ive always wanted to be part of a good organization that has a lot of die-hard fans." Anthony Miller Jersey .Y. -- Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills defence made life miserable for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco. Abdullah Anderson Jersey . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. http://www.custombearsjersey.com/ . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. Jordan Howard Jersey . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. David Montgomery Jersey . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Garry Ringrose will make his first senior start at inside centre to solve injury-hit Irelands midfield dilemma against Australia in Dublin on Saturday.The 21-year-old has not started a game at 12 since turning out for Leinsters under-20s last season but acquitted himself admirably in the role off the bench against New Zealand last weekend.Robbie Henshaws absence through concussion and Johnny Sextons hamstring problem has forced Ireland into several midfield reshuffles to take on the Wallabies.Paddy Jackson slots in at fly-half with British and Irish Lions fly-half Sexton sidelined, while Rob Kearney and CJ Stander have overcome concussion issues to start.Ireland had drafted Ulster centre Stuart Olding into their squad in midweek while releasing midfielder Luke Marshall back to the Belfast province. But Ireland boss Joe Schmidt has opted to give highly-rated Ringrose his head at inside centre, even though he has not even started a PRO12 match for Leinster in the role.ddddddddddddRingrose coped well enough at 12 off the bench to replace the concussed Henshaw in Irelands 21-9 loss to the All Blacks in Dublin last weekend. Ireland lost their midfield attacking shape however, with Ringrose in unfamiliar territory at inside centre and Paddy Jackson also thrust into action prematurely after Sextons hamstring problem.Keith Earls has stepped up to start on the wing, with Simon Zebo dropping to the bench after missing training in the early part of the week. Captain Rory Best will win his 100th Test cap, leading the Ireland side from hooker.Ireland team to play Australia:Kearney, Trimble, Payne, Ringrose, Earls, Jackson, Murray; McGrath, Best, Furlong, Henderson, Toner, Stander, OBrien, Healsip.Replacements: Cronin, Healy, Bealham, Dillane, van der Flier, Marmion, Carbery, Zebo.More to follow ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz