Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.02.2020 14:29
anager Jim Leyland said. "You could see that. He wasnt brutal by any means, but he just wasnt sharp. His curveball wasnt good li Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Seattle has struggled to win on the road over the last month, losing 10 straight capped by a ninth-inning meltdown in the Mariners series-opener against the Kansas City Royals.Some strong pitching and a bit of fortune helped them break their long road skid Friday night.Hisashi Iwakuma pitched into the seventh inning, Seattle scored the go-ahead runs on Yordano Venturas wild pitch and the Mariners held on to beat the World Series champions 3-1 to even the four-game set.Iwakuma (9-6) allowed one run, five hits and three walks over 6 2/3 innings, striking out six. He kept the Royals off balance with his usual herky-jerky delivery, the only run he allowed coming on Cheslor Cuthberts base hit in the fourth inning.Overall I was able to make good pitches, location-wise, and execute when I needed to, change speeds, go back and forth, Iwakuma said through an interpreter. Especially with the breaking ball I was able to go from strike to ball and they were chasing those pitches and it made it very helpful from my end.Steve Cishek, who blew the save the previous night, allowed Salvador Perezs homer in the ninth before finishing off the inning. It was his 21st save of the season.Yesterday was tough. I felt really good yesterday. Its just baseball, he said. I wanted a chance to go back out there and, if I had the chance, give the team the win to make up for it. It got a little sketchy there. I didnt think he hit that that well, but, you know, I was able to finish it off.Ventura (6-6) was nearly as stingy as Iwakuma, giving up only a sacrifice fly to Ketel Marte in the fifth, before things unraveled for him after Seth Smiths single and Robinson Canos double in the sixth.Nelson Cruz stepped to the plate and nearly gave Seattle a three-run homer, sending a pitch soaring down the right-field line. First base umpire CB Bucknor initially signaled home run, then signaled foul ball, then decided that he wasnt quite sure and met with the rest of the umpires.I lost it. I think that happened to the umpire, too, Cruz said. I had no clue.After a review, the ball was declared foul and Nelson dug in again.This time, Venturas pitch got past Perez and bounded away, allowing Smith to score from third base and tie the game 1-all. Perez threw the ball away trying to get him out at the plate, allowing Cano to also score -- the star catcher was given an error on the play.I was pitching good up to that point, I got two quick outs in that inning, Ventura said. I lost concentration and got a little bit behind the count, gave up a couple of hits and then came that play.The Mariners used three relievers to get the game to Cishek, who bounced back from Perezs home run to retire Paulo Orlando and Cuthbert and help snap Seattles road losing streak.Thats the beauty of baseball, Cishek said. You play so many games that if you have a bad outing you have an opportunity to get back out there the next night.HOME SWEET HOMERoyals manager Ned Yost has given up trying to explain his clubs bizarre home-road split -- they began the day 28-11 at Kauffman Stadium, best in the majors, but are just 16-30 away from the spacious ballpark. They average five runs at home and just over three on the road. Its puzzling, Yost said, but theres not anything you can point to other than were just not producing.TRAINERS ROOMFelix Hernandez will return July 20 against the White Sox. He is slated for a rehab start with Class-A Everett on Sunday. When asked what directions he would give Hernandez upon his return, manager Scott Servais replied: Go pitch. Have fun. Hernandez went on the DL on June 1 with a right calf strain.UP NEXTRoyals RHP Edinson Volquez tries to continue his dominance of Seattle when the teams continue their four-game set Saturday. Volquez is 4-0 with a 2.38 ERA in six career starts against the Mariners. Hell face Mariners LHP Wade Miley, who is 0-2 since his return from a left shoulder injury. Miley is 4-1 with a 2.91 ERA against the Royals, throwing a shutout against them on April 30. Barrett Hayton Jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Brett Hull Jersey . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. https://www.cheapcoyotes.com/458z-krys-kolanos-jersey-coyotes.html .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Daniel Briere Jersey . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. Peter Mueller Jersey . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. WASHINGTON -- Rafael Soriano has been so successful closing games for Washington that his teammates want to follow his lead, right down to the untucked jersey. Soriano converted his 12th save in 13 chances to end the Nationals 5-4 win over the Detroit Tigers on Thursday to complete a two-game sweep of the AL champions. Once Soriano retired Prince Fielder on a game-ending flyout to the centre field warning track with a man on, Soriano was joined in his signature celebration -- untucking his jersey -- by several teammates. "I never thought I would be a guy to do it," first baseman Adam LaRoche said. "But when youve got a teammate out there doing it, I think its cool for the guys to join in. If thats his thing, great. Hes not showing anybody up. Its just his style." What does it represent to the team? "No clue," LaRoche said. Perhaps the gestures an ode to a bullpen that helped the Nationals claim their first four-game winning streak of the year. Ryan Mattheus, Drew Storen and Soriano combined for shutout relief after Dan Haren nearly squandered a four-run lead. Washingtons three relievers had identical lines, each giving up a hit and striking out a batter in an inning. LaRoche singled in the first and second innings for his first consecutive multihit games this season, and Ryan Zimmerman, in a 2-for-14 slide coming in, had three hits. Tigers pitcher Doug Fister (4-1) had an RBI single in the second off Haren (4-3), but the Nationals made it 5-1 in the bottom half on consecutive run-scoring singles by Zimmerman and LaRoche. LaRoche has eight hits in his last 14 at-bats, raising his average from .129 through May 1 to .196. "I like where hes at," Nationals manager Davey Johnson said before the game. "I think hes seeing the ball better. His timings coming around." Haren allowed four runs and nine hits in six innings, giving up a three-run homer in the sixth to Matt Tuiasossopo.ddddddddddddThat was the Tigers first home run by a pinch hitter since Ryan Rayburn at the Chicago White Sox on Sept. 14, 2011. Haren said he wasnt at his best Thursday, which was especially disconcerting facing the Tigers powerful lineup. "That lineup is ridiculous," Haren said. Fister gave up five runs, eight hits and four walks in three innings, his first loss since Game 2 of the World Series at San Francisco last October. He was removed for a pinch hitter in the fourth. It was his shortest career start other than an outing at Cleveland in August 2011 when he was taken out after two innings because of a lengthy rain delay. "He wasnt sharp," Tigers manager Jim Leyland said. "You could see that. He wasnt brutal by any means, but he just wasnt sharp. His curveball wasnt good like it normally is. Just one of those things." Fister drove in a run with his first hit since June 26, 2011, for Seattle. It was the first RBI by a Tigers pitcher since Rick Porcello had two on June 12, 2009. Detroit had entered with nine wins in 10 games only to get swept for the first time since losing three games at the Los Angeles Angels from April 19-21. Omar Infante had three hits for the Tigers. NOTES: The game was a makeup of Tuesday nights rainout. Rain fell during the second and third innings Thursday but play was not halted. ... Nationals OF Jayson Werth (strained right hamstring) took batting practice but missed his fifth straight game. Johnson said Werths MRI was "pretty negative," indicating no serious problems. Johnson said he expects Werth will miss only one more game. ... Leyland has managed at every current big league ballpark other than Marlins Park, which opened in 2012. ... Ross Detwiler (1-3, 2.50) will face Cubs RHP Jeff Samardzija (1-4, 3.09) on Friday night in Washington. ... Max Scherzer (4-0, 3.43) starts at home Friday, opposed by RHP Clevelands Corey Kluber (2-1, 3.06). ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz