Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.02.2020 02:09
and 113 triples. Known best for his speed, the 53-year-old Raines is fifth on career stolen base list with 808. He now work Antworten

College football season is divided into four very distinct months:?September: The month where teams start to get a reality check on how good they are -- or are not. Most teams play one strong intersectional game and a couple of conference games. After that you pretty much have no illusions about your football team.?October: The football equivalent to golfs Moving Day. October is when the legitimate contenders put themselves into position to make a championship run.?November: They remember what you do in November. The month usually includes a big rivalry game and a conference game that will make the difference in winning the division.?December: If youre still alive on Championship Saturday, the first week of December is when you play your way into the playoff.So we have finished September and the SEC championship race is beginning to take shape. On Saturday October arrives. The preliminaries are over. It is time to play some big boy football.Here are the best storylines for Saturday, Oct. 1:??Life without Les beginsLSU (2-2, 1-1 SEC) fired Coach Les Miles last Sunday after an 18-13 loss at Auburn. Defensive line coach Ed Orgeron, who previously served as an interim head coach at USC, has vowed that he will get the Tigers excited about playing again, starting with Saturdays home game with Missouri (2-2, 0-1) on SEC Network.The key is whether or not Orgeron and his new offensive coordinator Steve Ensminger can breathe some life into a listless offense that has only averaged 16.6 points against three FBS opponents.Orgeron has insisted that the slate has been wiped clean and that Saturday represents the beginning of a new eight-game season.Were just going to coach them like heck and see what happens, said Orgeron.??Alabama tunes up for the toughest schedule in the countryWith all due respect to Kentucky (2-2, 1-1), we do not expect the Wildcats to keep it close when they go to No. 1 Alabama (4-0, 1-0) on Saturday.In fact, this will be the 40th time Kentucky has met Alabama. Kentucky has won just twice (1922, 1997) and the Wildcats have never won in Tuscaloosa.Kentucky stumbled out of the gate with losses to Southern Miss (44-35) and Florida (45-7) but has picked up a little momentum with two straight wins over New Mexico State (62-42) and South Carolina (17-10).Its going to be a tremendous challenge for us, said Mark Stoops, the head coach at Kentucky.Here is where Alabama is. The Crimson Tide played one of their most complete games of the season last week beating Kent State 48-0. After this week Alabama faces the toughest stretch of any team in football as they play at Arkansas (3-1), at Tennessee (4-0), Texas A&M (4-0) at home, and then at LSU (2-2) on Nov. 5.??Ditto for TennesseeThe Volunteers played what I believe was their best half of football in 10 years when they rallied from a 21-0 deficit to beat Florida 38-28. Now Tennessee (4-0, 1-0), which has been waiting to get back into this position for a long time, has a clearly marked path to the SEC championship. But just because the path is clear it doesnt mean it will be easy.We have to build on what weve done, said coach Butch Jones. We dont take a step back.Tennessee goes to Georgia (3-1, 1-1), a place where the Vols havent won since 2006. Georgia is a team with its back to the wall after getting hammered last week at Ole Miss (45-14). If Tennessee can beat the Bulldogs, it will go to Texas A&M undefeated next week and then host Alabama on Oct. 15.But for those games to be huge, Tennessee has to take care of business at Sanford Stadium.??Looking for a dark horse? Take a closer look at Texas A&MRight now No. 1 Alabama looks to be head and shoulders above the rest of the SEC. But if youre looking around for a team that could upset the Crimson Tide, take a look at the Aggies (4-0, 2-0), who go to South Carolina (2-2, 1-2 SEC) on Saturday.The Aggies were most impressive last week in pulling away from a good Arkansas team to win 45-24. Texas A&M has significantly improved in the areas it wanted to this season: The Aggies lead the SEC in rushing (269.25 ypg) and are fifth in rushing defense (125.25) after finishing 13th last season. Texas A&M held Arkansas to only 120 rushing yards on 40 carries. In one stretch of the game Arkansas had seven snaps inside the Aggies 10-yard line and did not score a touchdown.After South Carolina, they face two other teams that are currently undefeated. They host Tennessee next week and go to Alabama on Oct. 22.Here are some other quick storylines for Saturday:Arkansas (3-1, 0-1) is still juggling its offensive line against Alcorn State (1-2). This will be Arkansass yearly game in Little Rock. The contract to play one Arkansas game per year at War Memorial Stadium ends after the 2018 season.Auburn (2-2, 1-1) steps out of the conference to host Louisiana-Monroe (1-2). The Tigers won an emotional 18-13 game against LSU last week and continue to work on their red zone offense. Auburn had six trips into the LSU red zone last week and did not score a touchdown.Florida (3-1, 1-1) goes to Vanderbilt (2-2, 0-1) where it hopes to get back on track after losing to Tennessee. Remember this: Vanderbilts best player is running back Ralph Webb, who hails from Gainesville, Fla. He had 118 yards rushing last season when Florida needed a late field goal to beat the Commodores 9-7.Ole Miss (2-2, 1-1) has a revenge game when it hosts Memphis (3-0). The Rebels lost to the Tigers 37-24 last season at the Liberty Bowl. Ole Miss will then have a week off before going to Arkansas on Oct. 15. Josh Jackson Super Bowl Jersey . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Clay Matthews Super Bowl Jersey . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/ .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Billy Turner Super Bowl Jersey .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Tony Brown Super Bowl Jersey . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said.ST. MARYS, Ont. -- Tim Raines and George Bell were inducted into the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame on Saturday along with Rob Ducey, Nat Bailey, Tom Cheek and Nat Bailey. Raines spent 13 years with the Montreal Expos. "My heart is there," Raines said about Montreal. "Im not really Canadian, but I feel like one. ... It means a lot to be recognized by this country. It means that all the hard work I put in over the years has paid off, but it isnt something that I played for. It wasnt my intention to play the game to be the best. It was my intention to play the game to do my best." Through 23 years with six teams, Raines hit .294 with a .385 on-base perccentage.dddddddddddd He has 2,605 career hits, including 430 doubles and 113 triples. Known best for his speed, the 53-year-old Raines is fifth on career stolen base list with 808. He now works as a roving minor league instructor with the Toronto Blue Jays. Bell spent 12 seasons in the major leagues with Toronto and the Chicago Cubs and Chicago White Sox. He was the 1987 American League MVP with Toronto. Ducey, a Toronto, played for both Toronto and Montreal over his career. Cheek, who died in 2005, broadcast 4,306 consecutive Blue Jays games from Torontos first contest until June 2, 2004. Bailey, who died in 1978, owned the Triple-A Vancouver Mounties. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz