Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 110 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.10.2018 15:01
d twists involving the Cleveland Browns quarterback situation Monday, and they actually involved good news.Coach Hue Jackson sou Antworten

BEREA, Ohio -- There were unexpected twists involving the Cleveland Browns quarterback situation Monday, and they actually involved good news.Coach Hue Jackson sounded optimistic Monday that Cody Kessler could play on Sunday in Tennessee, and quarterback Josh McCown said its realistic to think he can play a month after fracturing his collarbone.Im going to work through the week and practice and see how it goes, McCown said.McCown was cleared to practice on Monday. He said he would practice with the expectation he would play.The news about McCown was surprising. He broke his left collarbone Sept. 18, and typically these injuries take more than a month to heal. McCown said he believes he is getting good information from the teams doctors and trainers.The bigger focus for me right now is just getting to a point and a place where I feel healthy and can go back in and do the things that they need to do when they ask me to, McCown said. Like I said, well find that out Wednesday.Dallas Tony Romo broke his left collarbone last season and missed two months. He came back, re-injured it in the second game and needed offseason surgery to insert a plate in the bone.The Browns have not detailed the severity of McCowns break other than to say it was a fracture, which means it could have been a hairline fracture.I trust what the team docs and trainers have done, the information theyre going to provide me as far as moving forward for us to make the best decision possible, McCown said.Kessler started three games in McCowns absence, but he bruised his ribs in the 33-13 loss to New England on Sunday. Jackson said Kessler will practice this week.?Theres a good chance that [Kessler] will have an opportunity to be out there [in the game], Jackson said.Kessler did not speak to the media on Monday, but while in the locker room he seemed to be in less pain than he was on Sunday.Charlie Whitehurst replaced Kessler and hurt his left knee late in the game. Jackson said he is day-to-day.Jackson used the words encouraging and OK about the teams quarterbacks, providing optimism that the teams situation may not be as dire as it seemed on Sunday, when Kesslers and Whitehursts status were uncertain.I think well have three guys standing out there, so well be able to pick somebody from that group, Jackson said.Jackson also said that center Cam Erving will practice for the first time since he bruised a lung Sept. 18. Tarik Cohen Jersey . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. Marcus Cooper Jersey . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. http://www.cheapbearsjerseyssale.com/?tag=khalil-mack-jersey-sale . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Tom Waddle Jersey . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. Eddie Goldman Jersey .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. NEW YORK -- Terry Francona of the Cleveland Indians has won the American League Manager of the Year award after guiding a team beset by injuries and drug suspensions to a surprising first-place finish.The Indians almost claimed their first World Series title since 1948 before the Chicago Cubs overcame a 3-1 deficit.Voting by members of the Baseball Writers Association of America was completed at the end of the regular season. The award was announced Tuesday on MLB Network.Francona got 22 of the 30 first-placce votes.dddddddddddd Texas Jeff Banister, who won last year, was second and Baltimores Buck Showalter was third.The 57-year-old Francona was honored for the second time. He was the AL Manager of the Year in 2013 after his first season with Cleveland.Francona also guided Boston to a pair of World Series championships.The NL Manager of the Year was to be announced later in the day. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz