Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.02.2020 02:35
couple of friends just mucking around - I cant put it any simpler than that.The Titans said players were e Antworten

SUN CITY, South Africa -- Jeunghun Wang had an eagle and six birdies in a superb third round on Saturday to take a 3-shot lead into the final day of the Nedbank Golf Challenge in South Africa.Wangs 8-under 64 took him to the front after starting five shots behind overnight leader Alex Noren. The 21-year-old South Korean went bogey-free to go 11 under overall, ahead of home favorite Louis Oosthuizen.Englands Andy Sullivan was a shot behind Oosthuizen, and Noren is in a tie for fourth with Branden Grace.There was a recovery from Henrik Stenson, with the European Tours Race to Dubai leader producing a 3-under 69 to climb into a tie for sixth. Stenson is still seven shots behind Wang and needs to win the tournament to wrap up the money list title before the season-ending World Tour Championship next week.If Stenson doesnt clinch the race here, its up for grabs in Dubai, when Rory McIlroy is expected to return after skipping the last two tournaments on the tour. McIlroy, the money list winner for the last two seasons, is third in the current standings behind Stenson and Englands Danny Willett.Willett is also playing in Sun City, and made a mini-recovery on Saturday after opening the tournament with 75-74. The U.S. Masters champion found some of his touch with a 5-under 67 to move to level par.But its Wang in position for a first Nedbank title and the biggest win of his career after back-to-back victories on the European Tour in May.Wang chipped in at No. 4 for one of four birdies on the front nine, tapped in for an eagle three on No. 10, immediately followed by a birdie. He sank an 18-foot putt for a birdie on the last. Patrick Eaves Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Michael Del Zotto Jersey . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. https://www.cheapducks.com/777c-ryan-getzlaf-jersey-ducks.html . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Samuel Pahlsson Jersey . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Sam Steel Jersey . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Jarryd Hayne has denied having any prior association with an alleged Hells Angels bikie enforcer he was videoed joy-riding with, saying he was just doing what any human would do in the situation.The Gold Coast star also says he never gave $5000 to Chris Bloomfield, a former Titans under-20s player and alleged member of the outlawed bikie club who Hayne insists he only met the day the social media footage was taken.The Titans began an internal investigation on Tuesday into the Snapchat clip, which also features St George Illawarra-bound winger Nene McDonald.Hayne and McDonald - who says he crossed paths with Bloomfield for the first time while getting a haircut at the same salon last week - have categorically denied any wrongdoing.However, their claims appear to be at odds with comments from Bloomfields lawyer, who described the incident as some friends engaging in some tomfoolery which has obviously been blown out of proportion.The NRL integrity unit is also looking into the video, apparently filmed after Gold Coasts loss to Brisbane on Friday.The Titans have interviewed the players involved and are piecing together the events of the day, which began when a group of players and friends, including Hayne and McDonald, went to a private function room at the Gold Coast Turf Club.Bloomfield - who is facing extortion charges at Southport Magistrates Court and has a Hells Angels tattoo on his neck - supposedly joined them later in the day and then went to McDonalds house after the races.As any human would do, I said hello to those I came into contact with and was friendly as normal, Hayne said in a statement released by the Titans.dddddddddddd understand Bloomfield filmed a few short Snapchat videos of me rapping to an Eminem song.At the time, I was not aware of this persons history with the law and alleged bikie affiliations.Hayne also said the part of the footage that suggests he gave a wad of cash to Bloomfield was a prank and that the voice shouting for a cigarette wasnt his.In subsequent comments made on his Facebook page, Hayne said it was impossible to know or ask every person he meets about their criminal records.When I meet people in social settings, I try not to judge them by the way they look. I grew up being taught to always be polite and respectful to all people and I take my responsibility as a role model very seriously, he said.However, I cannot help how people approach or film me.But Bloomfields lawyer Adam Magill painted a different picture.The money was given back to Jarryd straight away, Magill told the Nine Network.This was a couple of friends just mucking around - I cant put it any simpler than that.The Titans said players were entitled to hold end-of-season celebrations but admitted the club has learned a powerful lesson from the incident, and would be seeking advice from senior Gold Coast police involved in the recent crackdown on bikies on how players can keep their distance from criminal elements. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz