Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.02.2020 02:38
s been great for him.Maxwell agreed Shaws organisational role, in which he barks instructions to his less Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. -- On a night when the starters for both teams spent most of the night on the sideline, Seattle running back Thomas Rawls made a big statement by getting on the field for only a few plays.Rawls carried twice for 8 yards in his first game in more than eight months since breaking his ankle and the Seahawks finished the preseason by beating the Oakland Raiders 23-21 on Thursday night.The fact that he got in there for a few plays, he got knocked a couple times, its fantastic, coach Pete Carroll said. Its an incredible comeback. Hes worked so hard to get this done and Im just so happy for him.Ryan Robinson returned an interception 42 yards for a touchdown and Troymaine Pope and Alex Collins ran for scores in the fourth quarter to lead the Seahawks to the win.But Rawls performance was the most noteworthy as he proved he is ready to play in the season opener on Sept. 11 and seize the starting job vacated when Marshawn Lynch retired.I think it was important a little bit. Maybe a confidence boost, Rawls said. Even if I didnt play I think I still would have been fine but Im glad I got a chance to get out here with my teammates and contribute.With most of Seattles starters only playing one series and the bulk of Oaklands first-stringers sitting out the entire game, there was little star power on the field.The first touchdown came early in the fourth quarter on the third turnover in a five-play span. After George Atkinson III and Trevone Boykin traded fumbles, Oakland rookie quarterback Connor Cook was pressured on a rollout. Robinson stepped in front of the pass and returned it for the score that made it 9-8.Thats completely on me, Cook said. I have to see that and ditch it. It has to be thrown at his feet or thrown out of bounds, dont try and be a hero.Oakland defensive lineman Denico Autry had a sack, five tackles for loss and a pass defensed. Autry also teamed with James Cowser to get pressure on Boykin in the end zone leading to an intentional grounding penalty that resulted in a safety and the only points in the first half.ANTHEM PROTESTSeahawks cornerback Jeremy Lane joined Colin Kaepernicks national anthem protest. Lane sat on the Seattle bench while the rest of his teammates stood during the anthem before the game. Lane said he did not tell any of his teammates of his plans before the game and that he will continue to do it until he feels justice has been served.I dont mean no disrespect toward anybody, but Im just standing behind what I believe, Lane said.ROOKIE WATCHSeahawks: Boykin was 7 for 15 for 72 yards passing as he showed a good ability to escape pressure and extend plays. He also ran for 24 yards on four carries.Raiders: Cook got his most extensive time of the preseason, coming in at the start of the second quarter in place of Matt McGloin. Cook went 15 for 30 for 145 yards and one interception.INJURY UPDATESeahawks: Rookie CB DeAndre Elliott was taken to the locker room on a cart in the second half with an undisclosed injury.Raiders: OL Austin Howard limped off the field in the second quarter after rolling his ankle and didnt return. Del Rio said he doesnt believe the injury is serious.POSITION BATTLESSeahawks: Garry Gilliam and JMarcus Webb rotated at right tackle as Seattle waits to determine who will start when the season begins.Raiders: Rookies DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard once again got extensive time as they compete to be Latavius Murrays backup. Washington ran for 14 yards on 11 carries and caught four passes for 39 yards. Richard had three carries for 10 yards and one catch for 7 yards.QUOTABLESeahawks: I just like what hes doing and Im standing behind him, Lane said of his relationship with Kaepernick.Raiders: A little up and down. He certainly finished on a high note with the big kickoff return, coach Jack Del Rio on Atkinsons performance after a lost fumble, dropped TD pass, touchdown run and kickoff return for a score.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Zack Britton Jersey . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. Alex Rodriguez Jersey . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. http://www.customyankeesjersey.com/custom-randy-johnson-jersey-large-594i.html . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. Luke Voit Jersey . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Didi Gregorius Jersey . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. Former Collingwood premiership-winning captain Nick Maxwell has lauded the growth of his former Pies backline colleague Heath Shaw, after being reunited with him at emerging AFL power Greater Western Sydney.The two played together at Collingwood for nine seasons between 2005 and 2013 and were part of the 2010 flag-wnning side.Shaw then headed to GWS, where he has played the last three years and and Maxwell retired following the 2014 season.Half-back Shaw has gone from strength to strength at the Giants, earning back-to-back All Australian honours and plenty of plaudits for being director of the mainly youthful GWS backline.They were reunited late last year when Maxwell joined the Giants on a part-time time basis to help with their leadership group, of which 30-year-old Shaw is vice-captainMaxwell is assisting Giants backline coach Nick Walsh and has watched Shaw flourish in his massively influential role at the club, which will play Western Bulldogs in a preliminary final on Saturday .Ive seen Shawy grow really well, Maxwell told AAP.I played a lot of footy with him, but having been away from him a couple of years (Ive been) watching externally.ddddddddddddBut now being inside seeing his growth and how much he understands his role and how important it is and he understands that hes got to be doing that for us to be at our best.Its been good to see his improvement. As a footballer, you hit your peak when you get to those mid-to-late 20s, that was where he came in (to GWS).I think (Giants head coach) Leon Cameron has been great for him.Maxwell agreed Shaws organisational role, in which he barks instructions to his less experienced defensive colleagues about where to go, was akin to having a coach out on the field.And thats what we expect of him., Maxwell said.Part of his role is not just about beating his man and getting the ball.Its about setting up, not just in the backline, but also seeing whats happening in front of him and making sure that hes educating the midfield and the forwards about whats happening. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz