Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.10.2018 15:02
to Northern Ireland last Thursday.Wales have only won once in six games, but Coleman does not believe momentum is an issue ahead Antworten

Wales boss Chris Coleman insists there is much optimism around the squad ahead of Euro 2016 despite a poor run of results. Colemans under-strength side lost 1-0 to fellow finalists Ukraine in Kiev on Monday night, having been held 1-1 at home to Northern Ireland last Thursday.Wales have only won once in six games, but Coleman does not believe momentum is an issue ahead of his countrys first major tournament experience in 58 years. Results will be what they are going to be, but I think if were going into a tournament - our first tournament since 1958 - and were worried about that, were looking at it all wrong, said Coleman.Were going into it full of positivity and full of confidence because the performances have been good. I think youve got to look at the reality.I only ever have a problem with my team if they dont put out and they dont give 100 per cent when they put the Welsh jersey on.But I cant complain about my players the way they have played. I think in the last six games youve got to understand who weve played against. Ben Davies of Wales is challenged by Denys Garmash of Ukraine Bosnias never going to be easy and the home game against Israel, where we absolutely hammered them but couldnt score, was an excellent performance.Sometimes you can look at stats and get carried away with them.While Wales lost to a spectacular goal from Andrij Yarmolenko in Kiev, there were positives for Coleman to take from the game.The visitors enjoyed 54 per cent possession, and although they struggled to create genuine scoring chances, the form of Joe Allen was pleasing for the manager.The Liverpool midfielder has struggled for game time at Anfield this season, but his ability to break up Ukraine attacks and his distribution led to Wales moving forward swiftly.Hes a great player and I dont use that term loosely, said Coleman. Simon Church earned Wales a 1-1 draw with Northern Ireland from the spot You almost want a Joe Allen in front of the back four starting play and a Joe Allen just in behind the striker making the last pass, because hes capable of both.Its unfortunate that hes not playing enough for Liverpool for his own liking, but thats up to Liverpool.But the job he does for us, hes irreplaceable. Also See: Euro 2016 Fixtures Latest video Tables Get Sky Sports Dalton Prout Jersey . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. Adam Henrique Jersey . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. http://www.devilsauthority.com/customized/ . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. Andy Greene Jersey . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Cheap NHL Jerseys . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Australian Davis Cup captain Lleyton Hewitt has urged young star Nick Kyrgios to take the next step and mount a serious challenge for the 2017 Australian Open crown.Kyrgios won the biggest title of his career on Sunday when he defeated Belgian David Goffin to claim the Japan Open in Tokyo.The win lifted Kyrgios to No.14 in the world, with Hewitt confident he is closing the gap on the elite group of players at the top of mens tennis, including world No.1 Novak Djokovic.At the moment hes showing that hes good enough to make the quarterfinals at the grand slams, but hes got to take that next step now and really push to towards the semis and then the finals, Hewitt told reporters on Monday.But youre going to have to beat a few good players along the way, youre going to have to be able to bounce back after five-set matches physically and mentally, and thats something that hes getting better at.Hes certainly in that next group, theres probably the big four or five (players) at the moment who keep putting their hands up and winning those titles.The mercurial 21-year-old has regularly drawn criticism for his well--documented on court outbursts, but Hewitt believes he is maturing as a player and as a person.ddddddddddddHe said Kyrgios was a positive influence on the Australian team in Septembers world group playoff win over Slovakia in Sydney and had committed to making Davis Cup a focus in 2017.World No.23 Bernard Tomic will be Australias other main hope in the mens draw at Melbourne Park in January.But Hewitt admitted Tomic had some work to do in the off-season after an underwhelming US Open campaign.He was playing pretty well going into the US Open then had a disappointing loss in the first round, he said.Hes got to regroup, I think, and probably physically improve a bit better to be able to last over five sets and be able to back up.But Bernie always seems to come out and play extremely well throughout the Australian summer.Hewitt doubts he will make an appearance in the doubles draw at the 2017 Australian Open, with the first round Davis Cup tie against the Czech Republic his focus. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz