Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.10.2018 15:03
nd Resort early on Monday morning for the resumption of the four-man play-off against Camilo Villegas, Henrik Norlander and Blay Antworten

Mackenzie Hughes has become the first PGA Tour rookie to complete a wire-to-wire victory in 20 years after he clinched the RSM Classic title with a par at the third extra hole. Final leaderboard RSM Classic The Canadian returned to the Sea Island Resort early on Monday morning for the resumption of the four-man play-off against Camilo Villegas, Henrik Norlander and Blayne Barber, with Billy Horschel having been eliminated before darkness halted play on Sunday evening. Mackenzie Hughes holed a 15-foot par putt from the fringe on the third extra hole The quartet, who had all finished tied on 17 under after 72 holes, continued their battle on the par-three 17th after two attempts at playing the 18th on Sunday had failed to produce a champion. But the tournament lasted just one further hole as Villegas, Norlander and Barber all made bogey, while Hughes scrambled his par with a superb putt from the fringe to land his maiden win in just his ninth PGA Tour start. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! Hughes appeared the most unlikely of the group to salvage a three after all four players missed the green from the tee at the testing 189-yard 17th.Villegas, Barber and Norlander all managed to pitch onto the putting surface, but Hughes underhit his pitch and his ball gripped and stopped in the fringe. Hughes picked up his first PGA Tour title in only his ninth start But the 25-year-old piled the pressure on his rivals as he rolled his 15-foot putt straight into the cup before Barber missed from 10 feet and Norlander could not convert his bunker escape to eight feet.Villegas, chasing his first PGA Tour title since the 2014 Wyndham Championship, looked set to extend the contest as he lined up his par attempt from barely six feet, but his ball grazed the edge of the cup to leave Hughes as the champion. Live World Cup of Golf November 24, 2016, 1:00am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass I just tried my best to make a par and give them something to look at, said Hughes, who is the ninth Canadian to win a PGA Tour title, and the first since Nick Taylor won the Sanderson Farms Championship over two years ago.I figured I had to make it or I would be out. I hit it with good pace, I knew it was on the right line and it was great to see it go in.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Final leaderboard PGA Tour Schedule World Rankings Golf live on Sky Sports 4 J. T. Barrett College Jersey .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Cheap Ohio State Gear . LUCIE, Fla. http://www.cheapohiostatejerseys.com/ . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Cardale Jones College Jersey . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Authentic Ohio State Jerseys . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said.Denver Broncos followed up their AFC West triumph with victory in Super Bowl 50. But how did the rest of the division rate? Denver Broncos, (12-4) Highlights of Denver Broncos Super Bowl 50 victory A glorious conclusion to the 2015 season saw Denver win Super Bowl 50, lifting the Vince Lombardi Trophy for the third time in franchise history. As Peyton Manning paraded with the prize, teetering on the verge of retirement after a below-par individual campaign, it would be remiss not to credit the Broncos adaptability through a season that didnt always look likely to produce the desired result.After going 7-0 in the regular season, the Broncos machine began to creak as it sustained Mannings immobility and head coach Gary Kubiak deserves credit for replacing the ageing icon with Brock Osweiler. The Broncos, with Osweiler at the helm, ended the Patriots undefeated streak in Week 12 before winning the AFC West. Their exceptional defence came to the fore during the postseason, limiting illustrious quarterbacks Ben Roethlisberger, Tom Brady and Cam Newton to a combined one touchdown. They say defences win Super Bowls, and so it proved. Highlights as Denver edged past New England in the AFC Championship game Star player: The Broncos defence has been compared to the great Chicago Bears of 1985 largely due to Von Miller. The Super Bowl MVP strip sacked Carolinas Cam Newton twice and kept things watertight all year. Want to keep him? Denver may have to make free agent Miller the highest paid defensive player in the NFL.Grade: A+. Plus the distinction of having their photograph on the wall forever. Denver won the big one with possibly the best defence ever and deserve the highest praise.Kansas City Chiefs, 11-5 Chiefs season was ended by the Patriots in the play-offs A shocking 1-5 record in their opening six games meant the Chiefs season was always likely to end early so they deserve credit for reaching the Divisional round of the play-offs. With Jamaal Charles, their top running back, sustaining a nasty injury in Week 5, their run to the postseason looks even better.Andy Reid and John Dorseys men set a franchise record for 11 consecutive wins, earning a runners-up spot behind Denver in the division, and a Wild Card berth. They beat the Texans 30-0 in their first play-off win since 1994 before their season ended in the Divisional round after defeat to the Patriots. Eric Berry has been the seasons feel-good story Star pllayer: Admittedly Eric Berrys return after cancer treatment is a heart-warming story but his performances on the field has turned his emotional roller coaster into somewhat of an afterthought.dddddddddddd He was selected for the Pro Bowl, was named Comeback Player of the Year and now, as a highly-touted safety, will cost big bucks on the free agency market.Grade: B. Their awful form at the start of the season could have resulted in an F, but they bucked their ideas up pretty quickly and ended up overachieving by making the postseason which is worthy of a B.Oakland Raiders, 7-9 We take a look at the top five Oakland Raiders players from the 2015 season A season that will ultimately be defined by their uncertain off-the-field issues means their significant improvement on-the-field is in danger of being forgotten. It was head coach Jack Del Rios first campaign in charge, and Charles Woodsons last at cornerback (he finally achieved a personal goal of intercepting Manning during a Week 5 loss before retiring at the end of the season).But considering the Raiders went 3-13 in the 2014 season, Del Rio and co have done a fine job of ignoring speculation about their location and focusing on the job at hand. Their play-off hopes were alive until a Week 15 defeat to Green Bay. They lost their battle to relocate to Los Angeles, then Carson, and have subsequently confirmed one more year in the California city of Oakland. Oakland Raiders fans have endured speculation about their teams future Star player: Latavius Murray, the running back, became the first Raider to reach 1,000 rushing yards since 2010. He was earmarked as their main receiver at the start of the campaign and dealt with that responsibility manfully.Grade: B-. Not much was expected of the Raiders so a B- seems fair considering they put their relocation rumours to the back of their minds during a solid season.San Diego Chargers, 4-12 Watch highlights as the Oakland Raiders prevailed 23-20 in overtime over the San Diego Chargers Like the Raiders, the Chargers 2015 campaign was dominated by their quest to find a new home in California. But unlike the Raiders, the Chargers on-field form plummeted while they dealt with the upheaval.Their worst season in 13 years saw the Chargers crash to the bottom of the AFC West, epitomised by a penultimate week defeat to their local rivals the Raiders. Owner Alex Spanos has since announced that, after missing out on a move to Los Angeles, they will remain in San Diego for another year before deciding whether to join the Raiders in Inglewood. Chargers team owner Dean Spanos (R) pictured with his son John Spanos Star player: There wasnt much that the Chargers will look back on fondly, but cornerback Jason Verrett put in a decent year, scoring a memorable pick six after intercepting Chicagos Jay Cutler.Grade: F. The harshest punishment must regretfully be doled out to the Chargers who had their fans in a frenzy with relocation talk and pitiful performances. Detention, and an F. Also See: AFC North: In Focus AFC South: In Focus AFC West: In Focus AFC East: In Focus Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz