Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.10.2018 15:04
two starts this season. He is 1-4 with a 3.19 ERA in five career starts against Atlanta.The Phillies would like to get a long st Antworten

ATLANTA -- No one is going to hate to see the Atlanta Braves leave Turner Field more than Philadelphia Phillies first baseman Ryan Howard.The 36-year-old veteran, who will play his final two games at the facility this week, continues to put up all-star numbers at the park as he plays out the string.Howard likely will be in the lineup again Wednesday for the second game of the three-game set that will conclude the Phillies history at Turner Field. He will leave as the most productive visiting player at the ballpark.In 88 career games at Turner Field, Howard is hitting .270 (87-for-322) with 23 homers and 81 RBI. In 182 career games against the Braves, Howard has a .281 average (185-for-658) with 52 homers and 154 RBI.Howard hit his 15th career grand slam -- extending his club record -- and second of the season on Tuesday against Atlanta ace Julio Teheran. The homer was the 24th of the season for Howard and the 381st of his career, the latter tying the slugger with Albert Belle for 69th on the all-time list.Howie with those two hits (Tuesday), that grand slam, manager Pete Mackanin said. But weve got to keep adding on.Despite building a 6-0 lead, the Phillies let the Braves rally for a 7-6 win.Atlanta will send Mike Foltynewicz to the mound on Wednesday to try to slow Howard. Philadelphia will counter with left-hander Adam Morgan.Foltynewicz (8-5, 4.41 ERA) will make his 22nd and final start of the season. The hard-throwing righty has established his presence as the teams No. 2 starter with a solid season. He has made one start against the Phillies this season, taking a loss when he allowed five runs in 5 2/3 innings. He is 1-1 with a 7.62 ERA in three career appearances, two starts, against Philadelphia.Foltynewicz is coming off a shaky outing against the Miami Marlins. He was staked to a seven-run lead but allowed five runs and was lifted one out into the fourth inning after getting struck by a line drive. He missed one start due to the injury.He was throwing too good and his stuff was too good to let that happen, Atlanta manager Brian Snitker said of Foltynewicz struggling with the big lead. Thats a mental-type thing and focus. Thats all part of it, too, is how to channel that type of thing. The only way you learn it is to experience it, then you know youre better prepared for it when it happens.Morgan (2-10, 5.57 ERA) will make his 21st and final start of the season. The southpaw hasnt won since Sept. 6. He received no decisions in his past two starts, allowing two runs (one earned) in 4 1/3 innings against the Marlins on Sept. 16 and three runs in five innings at the New York Mets on Thursday. Morgan is 1-1 with a 2.08 ERA against the Braves in two starts this season. He is 1-4 with a 3.19 ERA in five career starts against Atlanta.The Phillies would like to get a long stint from Morgan to take some stress off the bullpen, which has a 10.13 ERA since Sept. 15.The bullpen just hasnt been doing the job, Mackanin said. At some point, somebody has to do a job. Somebody has to step up. In two games, every reliever Ive brought in has given up a run. Thats unheard of. Stitched Texas Jerseys . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. Jordan Shipley College Jersey . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. http://www.cheaptexasjerseys.com/ . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Cheap Texas Jerseys Free Shipping . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Vince Young College Jersey . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. LONDON -- Youve just played the match of your life, ending Novak Djokovics 30-match Grand Slam winning streak. How do you possibly summon the strength and concentration required to follow that up -- against an unseeded Frenchman ranked No. 51 in the world?Oddly enough, it wasnt a problem Monday for smiling, happy-go-lucky Sam Querrey, who is playing like he doesnt fully comprehend where he is.A single shot captured his uncanny verve and nerve on the way to the Wimbledon quarterfinals: With Nicolas Mahut serving at 4-5, 15-all in the first set, Querrey was forced to retreat from the net when Mahut struck a beautiful lob, high and deep. Querrey raced back to the baseline, turned swiftly and ripped a savage cross-court forehand. Mahut, transfixed, could only get a frame on it.The No. 28-seeded Querrey went on to score the decisive break and went on to win the match 6-4, 7-6 (5), 6-4.It was a match I wanted to win to make it to the quarterfinals, Querrey said. If I didnt win, there would have been a lot of, `Wow, it was kind of a fluky match against Novak because you didnt back it up.I feel like I did a really good job of putting my head down and playing really well today.And so for Querrey, a 28-year-old Californian, the glorious run continues. He has made some personal history here, becoming:? A Grand Slam quarterfinalist for the first time, on his 38th try.? The first American to reach the quarters at Wimbledon since Mardy Fish in 2011.? The first U.S. man to reach the quarters at any Slam in nearly five years, going back to John Isner and Andy Roddick at the 2011 US Open.After beating Djokovic, Querrey got the expected flood of texts from family and friends -- and admitted he wasnt afraid to re-experience that marvelous moment by watching SportsCenter.Im not going to lie, Querrey said. After the Novak match, I watched every highlight I could, over and over. Enjoyed the hell out of that moment.For me, the win was real exciting. But my match today, I was playing for my first [major] quarterfinal. There was still something exciting, like another carrot on the line for me to play for.Mahuts brush with fame came here six years ago when he was on the losing end of that 70-68 fifth set with Isner. After the longest match in tennis history, the 34-year-old Frenchman acquitted himself well, graciously, patiently answering questions on a dailly basis.ddddddddddddhat casual tennis fans probably didnt know is that Mahut is something of a wizard when the surface is grass. All five of his finals appearances (and three titles) have come on grass. His career record is 150-186 (.446), but a spiffy 63-34 (.649) on grass. Hes also half of the No. 1-seeded doubles team here, with fellow Frenchman Pierre-Hugues Herbert.Curiously, Mahut had also beaten Querrey in their two previous meetings, at the 2015 US Open and a few weeks ago in The Netherlands on grass. Mahut, an agile and forward-moving athlete, has a rare affinity for picking up those low, skidding balls that Wimbledon presents.Mahut was still hanging around in the second set, which wound up in a tiebreaker. Querrey hit an unreturnable serve for a 5-4 lead and went up 6-4 when Mahut sent a forehand long. He converted his second set point while standing at net, tapping a forehand into the open court.On a day reserved for fireworks in the States, Querreys serve sizzled. He hit 83 serves, and 43 of them did not come back. Thats a phenomenal percentage of 52 percent -- a lot of free points. He had 23 aces, and through four matches is at 97, second to Isners 114.Querrey finished it famously; the last three points were all emphatic aces.Over his career, Querrey has developed a reputation for playing less than his best when the stakes are highest. Here at Wimbledon, he has been a different man.After beating Djokovic on Wimbledons second-largest court, No. 1 Court, the intimacy of Court 18 -- it features only 800 seats -- might have been a blessing for Querrey.I was fine with whatever court they threw me on today, he said. You know, I havent felt many nerves yet this week. I think Im kind of over that almost. Hopefully, will just kind of play freely and have fun and play big and hopefully get another win.Hes sitting at the very top of the mens draw, waiting for the Milos Raonic-David Goffin match to produce his next opponent. So far, Smiling Sam has made this run through some heavy metal look like a stroll across the street in sprawling Wimbledon Park.Querrey will have a rare day off Tuesday. His team will make every effort to keep him loose and unaware of the dizzying heights his play has taken him to. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz