Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.10.2018 12:01
the New Zealand spinners in this Test - third-most for them against India. Their spinners had taken 19 wickets in Nagpur in 196 Antworten

1 Bowlers who reached 200 Test wickets in fewer matches than R Ashwin, who achieved it in his 37th Test. Clarrie Grimmett, the fastest, got there in 36 Tests. The previous quickest India bowler to achieve this was Harbhajan Singh in 46 Tests. Ashwin was also the fastest from India to reach the milestones of 50, 100 and 150 wickets.51.4 Ashwins strike rate, the best among all 19 spinners who have taken 200 or more Test wickets. The next best is Stuart MacGill who struck every 54 balls.21.03 Ashwins average in Tests in India, easily the best among the ten bowlers who have taken 100-plus wickets. Bishen Singh Bedi comes next with an average of 23.99.2 India players who have achieved the double of making a score of 50 or more and taking a five-wicket haul in the same Test against New Zealand. Before Ravindra Jadeja in this Test, who picked 5 for 73 in the first innings and then made an unbeaten 50 in the second innings, Javagal Srinath had done this in Auckland in 1999.1 Number of higher targets set by India against New Zealand, than the 434 in this match. They had set a target of 617 in Wellington in 2009 and New Zealand had managed to draw that with two wickets remaining.5.40 Run rate of the partnership between Rohit Sharma and Jadeja - second-highest for a century stand for India against New Zealand for any wicket (where ball-by-ball details are known). The pair added 50 runs in 56 balls and completed 100 runs in 111 balls before India declared.10 Wickets taken by the New Zealand spinners in this Test - third-most for them against India. Their spinners had taken 19 wickets in Nagpur in 1969 and 12 wickets in Ahmedabad in 2010.593 First-class runs accumulated by Cheteshwar Pujara this month, in just five innings. Before making 62 and 78 in this match, he had scored 166, 31 and 256* for India Blue in the Duleep Trophy.7 Innings without a fifty for Rohit before his unbeaten 68 in the second innings of this Test. He had scored only 111 runs in those innings at average of 15.85. His last fifty came against Sri Lanka in Colombo last year.6 Number of scores between 50 and 80 by the top three batsmen in this Test - joint-most in any Test. There were six such scores in Brisbane Ashes Test in 1962-63 and between India and Australia in Chennai in 1997-98. Stitched Chicago Bears Jerseys . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Stitched Miami Dolphins Jerseys . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. http://www.stitchednfljerseys.us.com/Stitched-Jacksonville-Jaguars-Nike-Jerseys-Cheap/ . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Stitched Indianapolis Colts Jerseys . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. Stitched Tennessee Titans Jerseys . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. INCHEON, South Korea -- Alison Lee took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the LPGA KEB Hana Bank Championship, putting the 21-year-old UCLA student in position for her first victory.Lee shot a 4-under 68 in calm and firm conditions at Sky 72, saving par on No. 17 and birdieing No. 18 to stretch her margin over U.S. Womens Open champion Brittany Lang -- her U.S. Solheim Cup teammate.The past few days, all week, Ive been striking the ball really well, Lee said. Ive been giving myself a lot of birdie chances. Even though I shot 4 under today, I still left a lot of birdie putts other there.Playing her second season on the tour while remaining in college, Lee had a 13-under 203 total on the Jack Nicklaus-designed Ocean Course.Everyone back home is cheering me on, Lee said. Even my roommates and some of the girls in the sorority. They know nothing about golf, but theyve been tuning in to the Golf Channel.Lang had a 72. South Koreas In-Kyung Kim, the winner two weeks ago in China in the first of six straight events in Asia, was third at 9 under after a 69. She also won an event in Germany last month.Lee was asked about sleeping on the third-round lead.I have to go back and do some reading for class, so thatll keep my mind off it for sure, Lee said. I have reading for every class. Im behind in every class.Lee rebounded from a bogey on the par-4 14th to birdie the 15th. A day after chipping in for eagle on the short par 4, she hit a full approach that tracked across the green to 4 feet.After missing a 7-foot birdie putt on the par-4 16th, she got an 8-foot comebacker to fall for par on the par-3 17th. She made a 4-footer on the par-5 18th, seeing the line when Cristie Kerr -- the third member of the all-Solheim Cup group -- hit a bunker shot inches behind Lees marker and holed her birdie putt.Lee also rebounded well from heer first bogey, following a dropped shot on the par-3 third with four straight birdies.dddddddddddd. She then made six pars before missing a 5-footer on 14.On No. 3, I missed like a 3-footer for par, Lee said. I three-putted, and that kind of spooked me. ... I think the bogey almost helped because it kind of snapped me back into the game and got me more focused.Spains Carlota Ciganda shot a 69 to reach 8 under, and Kerrs 72 left her at 7 under with Taiwans Candie Kung (69) and South Koreas Min-Sun Kim.Sung Hyun Park, tied for the lead early in the round, had consecutive double bogeys on the back nine in a 73 to fall to 6 under. The Korean LPGA member tied for second behind Lexi Thompson last year.Thompson was 5 under after a 72, making five birdies, three bogeys and a double bogey. She and Lang are the only U.S. winners this year.In Gee Chun, the top-ranked South Korean player at No. 3, was 3 under after a 69.Top-ranked Lydia Ko was 1 over after a 73. She has four victories this year, one behind second-ranked Ariya Jutanugarn for the tour lead. Jutanugarn shot a 69 to get to 1 under.Fourth-ranked Brooke Henderson had her worst round of the season, shooting a 78 alongside Ko to drop to 5 over. The Canadian teenager plans to play all six weeks in Asia.Australian rookie Su Oh made her first professional hole-in-one with an 8-iron on the 144-yard 17th. It was the first hole-in-one at the event since 2009.We werent sure whether to pitch it with a good 7 or 8 [iron] because that green has been releasing so much, Oh said. We just thought we would hit a really good 8 and just go a little bit right and see what happens.She was 1 under after a 67.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz