Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.10.2018 12:01
ss. He has to produce week in week out, thats what top players do.Meanwhile, Collins confirmed Derk Boeriggter had been paid up Antworten

John Collins has urged on-loan Celtic star Patrick Roberts to aim for the standards set by Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi. In only his second start for Ronny Deilas side since arriving on an 18-month loan deal from Manchester City in January, the 19-year-old grabbed a double in the 3-1 home win over Hearts on Saturday.It was the first senior goals scored by the former Fulham player, who moved to the Etihad last summer for a reported £11m fee. His first goal at 1-1, a little dink over Neil Alexander, was described by former Hoops manager and Sky Sports pundit Neil Lennon as absolute top class, Messi-esque, while his shot from the edge of the area shortly after the break gave the Hearts keeper no chance.Ahead of the trip to Dundee on Tuesday night, where the Parkhead men can go back seven points clear of Aberdeen at the top of the table, assistant manager Collins refused to make direct comparisons with the Argentina forward. Patrick Roberts chips Neil Alexander to put Celtic 2-1 up against Hearts He said: I dont like comparing him to the best player in the world, which in my opinion is Messi. But you can see where people get the resemblances.He is left-footed. He likes to take people on and if he ends up half as good as Messi then he has done well. That has got to be his target, to try to emulate what Lionel Messi does week-in, week-out, which is score goals, create chances.He is one of those players who gets you on the edge of your seat. When he gets the ball the first thing in his mind is can he take on a defender. He is a type of player I like watching. Lionel Messi is setting the standards for Roberts to emulate At the end of the day you have to have an end product and at the weekend he had what we are looking for from wide players, beating players and getting shots on target and finishing off with goals. The most important thing is continual progress. He has to produce week in week out, thats what top players do.Meanwhile, Collins confirmed Derk Boeriggter had been paid up by the club on a contract set to expire in the summer. Derk Boerrigter leaves Celtic after three injury-hit years The 29-year-old winger was signed from Ajax in July 2013, for a reported fee of £3m but had not made a first team appearance since August, 2014.We wish him all the best for the future. Sometimes it doesnt work out and unfortunately for Derk and for us it never worked out for him, he added. Also See: Celtic video Celtic fixtures Celtic stats Bet £5 get £20 free Alexander Wennberg Jersey . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. Ryan Murray Jersey . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. http://www.bluejacketsauthority.com/authentic-sam-vigneault-blue-jackets-jersey/ . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. Alexandre Texier Jersey . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds.Former Wales international Sam Ricketts has announced his retirement from the game due to a knee injury. Ricketts, who won 52 caps for his country between 2005 and 2014, made six League One starts for Coventry this season after signing a new one-year contract in the summer.The former Swansea, Hull, Bolton and Wolves player has not played for the club since October and the 35-year-old has decided to hang up his boots after taking medical advice. Ricketts played for Hull in the Premier League during 2008-09 In a statement issued to Sky Sports News HQ on Wednesday, he said: Today, I am announcing my decision to retire from the game after having received medical advice that I should stop playing with immediate effect due to injury. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped me to fulfil every boys dream of becoming a professional footballer. I am grateful to all of the managers, coaches and team-mates that I have had the honour of working with and learning from throughout my career. Ricketts enjoyed a successful two-year spell at Wolves I would also like to expresss my gratitude to the brilliant supporters of the clubs I have played at for always offering me their wholehearted support.dddddddddddd Last but not least, I wish to thank my family for being my inspiration and for having always been there for me.I have been hugely fortunate to ply my trade in every division from the Conference to the Premier League and am immensely proud of having being capped by Wales on 52 occasions. It has been a fantastic journey and one which has provided me with so many unbelievable experiences and memories. Ricketts had a spell at Swindon before joining Coventry last year As my playing career comes to an end, I am now looking forward to embarking on a new chapter. A few years ago, I started working towards my coaching badges and am currently in the process of completing my UEFA A Licence with the Welsh FA.I am excited about the challenges that lie ahead and now hope to be able to give something back to a game which has given me so much.Ricketts was a product of the Oxford United academy and made his senior debut for the club before joining Swansea in 2004 after a year-long spell at non-league Telford.He was signed by Hull for £300,000 in 2006 and made over 100 appearances for the club as an instrumental part of the side that was promoted to the Premier League in 2008.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Wales latest news Wales fixtures/results Wales statistics Ricketts signs new contract Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz