Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.10.2018 00:38
of the last 11 holes in a bogey-free round at fan-packed Taiheiyo Club, holing out from 35 feet on the par-4 18th to join Soo-Yu Antworten

IBARAKI, Japan -- Ariya Jutanugarn chipped in for birdie on the final hole Friday for a 6-under 66 and a share of the lead in the TOTO Japan Classic, the LPGA Tours first tournament in the Tokyo area since 1991.Jutanugarn birdied six of the last 11 holes in a bogey-free round at fan-packed Taiheiyo Club, holing out from 35 feet on the par-4 18th to join Soo-Yun Kang atop the first-round leaderboard. The 20-year-old Thai star also chipped in on the par-4 10th.I played good, Jutanugarn said. I missed a few tee shots, but I made some putts and those chips.Jutanugarn leads the LPGA Tour with five victories and has a 13-point lead over Lydia Ko in the player of the year standings, not that shes looking that far ahead.Right now, no, Jutanugarn said I just try to have fun and enjoy every shot that I hit the ball. Thats what Im trying to do.After a week in steamy and stormy Malaysia, the players wore jackets and sweaters in cool conditions on the pine tree-lined Minori Course. Jutanugarn tied for 43rd in Kuala Lumpur after finishing third the previous week in China.Last week, I was just a little bit off with my tee shot, Jutanugarn said. Today, I just tried to be a little bit more positive and not think about last week and try to have more fun.Kang birdied three of her final four holes and said she was happy with her putting.The 40-year-old South Korean player won the LPGA Tours 2005 Safeway Classic and is a regular on the Japan LPGA. She won the Suntory Ladies Open in June for her second Japanese title.I like Japan, people here, foods, and everything, Kang said.Stacy Lewis and Jenny Shin shot 67. Lewis won the 2012 event at Kintetsu Kashikojima.I think you have to be a good ball striker to play well here, the Texan said about Japan. I just like being here. Its one of my favorite countries that we visit. I think you just kind of come with good vibes.Wearing a jacket and rain pants to keep warm on the sunny day, Lewis rebounded from a bogey on the par-4 15th with a birdie on the par-5 17th. The 11-time tour champion is winless in 61 starts since June 2014.She tied for 33rd in Malaysia in her first start since September.I took five weeks off, Lewis said. I didnt play a lot this fall and only played two over in Asia. I just needed a break. It was like starting the year again.She married University of Houston womens golf coach Gerrod Chadwell in August.Things definitely are changing, Lewis said. Ive changed my schedule, changed the way I do things. You just have different priorities and kind of realize there are other things to life other than just playing golf all the time. The schedule is going to change because of it, but that doesnt change how you play on the golf course. You can still win. You just have a little bit more enjoyment off the course.Ha Na Jang and Sandra Gal were two strokes back at 68 in the sixth and final event on the LPGA Tours fall Asian swing. Jang won last month in Taiwan for her third victory of the year.Chinas Shanshan Feng, the winner in Malaysia, topped the group at 69 along with Minjee Lee, Suzann Pettersen, Cristie Kerr, So Yeon Ryu and 2008 and 2010 winner Jiyai Shin. Lee won two weeks ago in China for her second victory of the year. Shin won the JLPGA event last week in Saitama.American Lexi Thompson birdied the final hole for a 73. In May in Japan, she won the JLPGAs World Ladies Championship Salonpas Cup.The top-ranked Ko had a 74, making two birdies and four bogeys.I didnt strike the ball very well, Ko said. The driver and irons, nothing was really clicking, and when its like that overall its really hard to give yourself a lot of birdie opportunities. I struck the ball a little better on the back nine, but still it wasnt great.Gary Matthews caddied for Ko and also will carry her bag in the season-ending CME Group Tour Championship. Ko fired Jason Hamilton and used Sargunan Suntharaj last week in Malaysia. Hamilton teamed with Jang after his firing.We had a few days to work with each other, and I think its been going pretty good, Ko said. I think when Im out there I need to trust him and he trusts me. Its been fine. I need to do my role better. Hit the ball better and all that, but its been good and hes got a lot of experience and he brings that to the game. Mike Gartner Jersey . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. Cheap NHL Jerseys .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. http://www.capitalsauthority.com/authentic-tyler-graovac-capitals-jersey/ . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Madison Bowey Jersey . That left plenty of energy for pitching books and swatting away free agency questions. Anthony had 24 points and nine rebounds, and the Knicks avenged an embarrassing home loss with a rout of their own, beating the Boston Celtics 114-88 on Wednesday night for their third straight victory. Jakub Vrana Jersey .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. Captains callnoun a decision made by a political or business leader without consultation with colleagues.The Macquarie Dictionarys reigning Word of the Year - captains call - was inspired by former prime minister Tony Abbott, who was famous for them. Perhaps the most notorious example was his decision to reinstate Australian knighthoods and make Prince Philip one of the first recipients. In cricket, as in politics, the leader holds significant sway, though a true captains call - a decision without consultation - is only really possible on the field.Still, Nic Maddinsons selection as Australias new Test No. 6 last month felt like crickets off-field equivalent of a captains call. Steven Smith is not on the selection panel and can therefore not choose his team without consultation, but he can advise the selectors of his preferences. In the lead-up to this Test, Smith admitted that he had done so ahead of Adelaide, and spoke in favour of Maddinson for his ability to take the game away from the opposition.As Smith walked off the Gabba on Friday with 130 runs in his pocket and Australias total on 4 for 323, he crossed paths with Maddinson, who was walking out to replace him. At Adelaide Oval, against South Africa, Maddinson had come to the crease under lights at what was widely regarded to be a difficult time to bat. He was bowled for a 12-ball duck by Kagiso Rabada. At the Gabba, he began his innings mid-afternoon, with a big score on the board: a fine time to take the game away from Pakistan.Instead, it looked like the weight of the world was on Maddinsons shoulders. He felt bat on his first two deliveries, defending Wahab Riaz. He prodded tentatively to the next delivery, his first against legspinner Yasir Shah. Azhar Ali dropped one of the easier chances possible for a fielder under the helmet at short leg. Maddinson may have wondered if this was his lucky day.When he got off the mark off his fifth ball, turned behind square leg for a single off Yasir, Maddinsons partner Peter Handscomb gave him a smile. It was as if Handscomb was saying itll get easier from here. Like Maddinson, Handscomb had debuted in Adelaide, but his initiation was more memorable: 54 in the first innings and one run - the winning run - in the second. What Maddinson wouldnt have given to strike that single himself in Adelaide, to ease his nerves.But Maddinson didnt get a second innings in Adelaide, and had to wait for a new series and new oppposition to bat for a second time in Test cricket.dddddddddddd When it came, he made just a single run before flashing tensely outside off and missing, and then edging behind off Wahab. Maddinson walked off looking sheepish, knowing that his chances could be running out. Hoping that here, unlike in Adelaide, he would bat in the second innings. If Maddinson has looked nervous as a Test batsman, Handscomb has appeared nerveless. There may be anxiety among those who feel that his deep stance makes him vulnerable every ball, but Handscomb never seems fazed. He waits for the ball and dabs it away, his cuts sometimes later than the thylacine. Handscomb knows his game and what works, and has transferred that seamlessly to Test cricket.Against Yasir, Handscombs footwork was exemplary: sometimes forward, sometimes back, and enough of both to cast doubt in the bowlers mind. Particularly impressive was the way he danced down the pitch to Yasir and lifted him perfectly over long-on for a risk-free six. This occurred only eight minutes before tea, but there was no thought from Handscomb of playing for the break. It also took him to 97, and there was no sign of the nervous nineties. He raced through the nineties in seven deliveries, his maiden Test century arriving with a drive through cover-point for four off Mohammad Amir.Handscombs temperament seems a natural fit for Test cricket, and he is not overawed by the occasion. His piling up of 215 in a Sheffield Shield round full of Test auditions, while other contenders around the country failed, showed he can handle pressure.Australias selectors could hardly be happier with Handscomb, whose footwork marks him out as a key batsman for Australias upcoming Test tour of India. Maddinson will be doing well to make that tour, for the expected return of Shaun Marsh from injury will likely force a batsman out of the top six - perhaps as soon as the Boxing Day Test. Maddinson may get another innings in Brisbane but given Pakistans collapse late on day two, there is every chance he wont.Australias new opener, Matt Renshaw, has been a success. Their new No.5, Handscomb, has been an even greater triumph. But what of the new No.6? Smith is right: Maddinson can take the game away from the opposition. The question is whether hell get another chance to prove it. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz