Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.09.2018 01:12
arly in the race.Truex Jr. showed no signs of stopping his incredible run. He has averaged 106.9 DraftKings points per race over Antworten

Last week in this very same digital space, I liked Kevin Harvick as my top pick, because of his crazy laps led numbers recently at Dover. But I made Martin Truex Jr. my second pick.I kept the same order for my weekend picks, with the advice that if you could get both into your lineup, do it. I hope you could have worked it, because the 134.75 points for Truex in his victory was probably enough to overcome the -18.5 by Kevin Harvick, who had a track bar issue early in the race.Truex Jr. showed no signs of stopping his incredible run. He has averaged 106.9 DraftKings points per race over the past five weeks, going over 80 each week. He has finished as one of the top-two fantasy options each time out over that span.His recent performance is even more impressive when you consider that he, frankly, didnt enter the Chase that hot. In the four races before that run, Truex averaged 15.8 fantasy points per race, only once ranking better than 20th in fantasy points in a single event.How good has Truex been recently? Over just the past five weeks, he has raised his seasonlong fantasy points average from 48.0 to 58.2.Meanwhile, the only driver he trails in fantasy points average this season, Harvick, has gone the other way, dropping from 68.1 to 63.2 over the past four races, capped off by last weekends negative effort.Of course, we cant hold finishes solely against Harvick. One poor race was due to an unlucky pit road occurrence. Then the mechanical issue on Sunday led to another poor score. The other two of his past four starts were top-five finishes, although he only led eight laps combined in those four races.After a couple of weeks at one-mile tracks, were heading to a Saturday night race at Charlotte Motor Speedway, a 1.5-mile track. This is the most common track type on the schedule, and its especially common down the stretch this season, as four of the final seven races are on this sort of course.The spring race at the track is a 400-lap, 600-mile affair, which plays like a short track, in terms of playing for the laps led. Saturdays race will be 100 miles shorter, but you still get 334 laps for bonus points purposes.So lets crunch the numbers and figure out some early-week fantasy plays for Charlotte. Remember to check back in over the weekend for my final picks and fades.Im starting my team with:Im not here to shake up the world and surprise you with my picks. Im all about providing solid fantasy plays. Therefore, my top pick this week is Martin Truex Jr. All you need to know about Truex this season is that hes averaging 94.1 fantasy points per race on the 1.5-mile tracks. The second best is 61.9 points.Oh, you want another stat? The last time the Cup Series ran at Charlotte, Truex led 392 of 400 laps and won from the pole for 197 DraftKings fantasy points. Since 2005, when NASCAR began tracking all the stats used in DFS NASCAR, thats the highest-scoring day at a track measuring more than a mile.Keep an eye on these four:Kevin Harvick: Im sticking with Harvick despite the 15.5-point day in the last 1.5-mile track race, because it came due to unfortunate timing on pit road and not anything performance-related. In fact, Harvick kept pace with the leaders at Chicago but could just never get his lap back. Before that race, Harvick had finished in the top 10 at eight straight 1.5-mile tracks. He has also finished second in the past two Charlotte races, with five top-two finishes in the past seven races there.Jimmie Johnson: Johnson has been a less-expensive play and has shown signs of regaining his past form. After leading 95 laps combined in a 21-race span, Johnson has led at least 90 in two of the past three races, finishing in the top three in fantasy points in both of those starts. Sure, Truex dominated at Charlotte earlier this season, but he had 106 fastest laps, and Johnson, who finished third, had 72.Kasey Kahne: Im going out on a limb with Kahne, who has finished 10th or worse in the past five Charlotte races (28.5 DraftKings points per race) after finishing eighth or better in the previous five there (96.1 points per race). In his past five races overall, regardless of track type, Kahne seems to be starting to figure it out, with an 8.2 average finish and 44 points per race, ninth among all drivers but best among those whose average cost is under $8,500.Jamie McMurray: Im not sure where McMurray will be in salary, but chances are hell be a little lower than he was before his technical issues at Dover. McMurray has been a start/finish differential monster at Charlotte over the past three seasons, moving up a combined 61 positions from his start in the five races combined, good for 49.8 points per race. That point average places him fifth among all drivers from 2014-16 at Charlotte.Thats all I have for you for now. Go enjoy some Carolina-style barbecue and some seasonally appropriate pumpkin-flavored food. Stitched College Jerseys . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. http://www.collegejerseyswholesale.com/ . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Cheap NCAA Jerseys . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. College Jerseys Cheap . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. TULSA, Okla. -- Quarterback Dane Evans went 14 yards untouched for the winning touchdown in overtime, lifting Tulsa to a 43-40 victory over SMU on Friday night.Evans cut up field on an option play to the right to end a wild game that saw the lead change hands four times in the second half.Josh Williams kicked a 25-yard field goal on the final play of regulation and added a 22-yarder on SMUs possession to open overtime.DAngelo Brewer had 182 yards on 38 carries and James Flanders 132 on 13 and both scored on long touchhdown runs for the Golden Hurricanes (4-1, 1-0 American).ddddddddddddEvans threw for 247 yards and a touchdown.Ben Hicks threw for 258 yards and two touchdowns for the Mustangs (2-4, 0-2) and Braeden West had 124 yards and a TD on 22 carries.Tulsa took its first lead with a minute left in the first half on Raymond Taylors 2-yard run, making it 23-20. The Golden Hurricanes ran for 315 yards. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz